The Dragons loins

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: The Dragons loins

Postby Loup Garou » Sat, 12Mar03 06:00

I am sure that was true of women of lesser classes. But when you put that many layers of clothes and those big hoops... I was shocked when I learned it, too.

Addendum. I read both sights. And I think both are right. There were women wearing... and others not. With that in mind, your Lady's character suggests... at least to me... that by her wanton attitude toward sex would suggest that she follows the "not wearing" philosophy. It is your game and your choice, but I would argue that you should "drop" her drawers.... literally (that is, you should remove them from her wardrobe).
Loup Garou
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 12Mar03 06:27

loup,
I am wondering about undergarments.

I recall that the brassiere was only a rather recent inclusion, like 1800+ (I haven't checked the year).
You make mention of bulky dresses, yeah, the elite, but what of the peony?

Um? Then too, the mention of the ladies going to the toilet! I seem to recall seeing a pair of pantaloons once which had a split crutch, or was it something I read? Seemed a servant would slide a container beneath the crinoline when m'lady needed to squat. I trust that was only for the "waterworks"!

Ok. Was that just someone's conjecture? Maybe historians in our midst might like to confirm, reject or update us on the matter.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby dolerhyde7 » Sat, 12Mar03 12:25

Loup Garou wrote:I am sure that was true of women of lesser classes. But when you put that many layers of clothes and those big hoops... I was shocked when I learned it, too.

Addendum. I read both sights. And I think both are right. There were women wearing... and others not. With that in mind, your Lady's character suggests... at least to me... that by her wanton attitude toward sex would suggest that she follows the "not wearing" philosophy. It is your game and your choice, but I would argue that you should "drop" her drawers.... literally (that is, you should remove them from her wardrobe).

I must concede that you're right about Lady P's character, Loup. Consider the drawers dropped. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Sat, 12Mar03 17:48

dolerhyde7 wrote:I must concede that you're right about Lady P's character, Loup. Consider the drawers dropped. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

Just puttin' my 2 cents in. 8-) It was just a little detail, but I thought it should be dealt with. Other than that, like I said, good game.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby dolerhyde7 » Sat, 12Mar03 17:56

Thank you :top:
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Greebo » Sat, 12Mar03 18:07

So let me just get this straight -- Lady P is top drawer, Frances and Mrs Hopkins are bottom drawer, I shouldn't draw any conclusions about Grace, and none of them have any drawers! :lol:
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Loup Garou » Sat, 12Mar03 18:32

Squeeky wrote:loup,
I am wondering about undergarments.

I recall that the brassiere was only a rather recent inclusion, like 1800+ (I haven't checked the year).
You make mention of bulky dresses, yeah, the elite, but what of the peony?

Um? Then too, the mention of the ladies going to the toilet! I seem to recall seeing a pair of pantaloons once which had a split crutch, or was it something I read? Seemed a servant would slide a container beneath the crinoline when m'lady needed to squat. I trust that was only for the "waterworks"!

Ok. Was that just someone's conjecture? Maybe historians in our midst might like to confirm, reject or update us on the matter.

I was only making the argument in the case of the Lady. And her specific scene. The peons wore far fewer layers of clothing and wore mostly what they could afford... which was not a whole hell of a lot, considering the cost of most "store bought" clothing at the time. Home made was much more their fashion source. And even then, until 1863, they had to make it up as they went along (well, previous generations taught them a lot of their patterns). What happened in 1863? The Butterick sisters patented those paper sewing patterns that make home made clothes INFINITELY easier. Those ultra thin sheets of paper that give you a pattern for a specific piece of clothing that you can trim down to a given size and pin to a piece of cloth, cut along its lines, sew together, and get pieces of clothing that, in the store, costs far more.

As to the slit crotch pantaloons, yes, those existed, but like many "new fads" they took for ever to catch on and many resisted them. Upper class women resisted because, I would expect, of a fear of... residual liquid soaking into the cloth. The peons resisted them because of the relatively meaningless argument that "it should be the men of the family who wear the britches."

As for the receptacle for bodily fluids, while outhouses existed for the lower classes, the upper classes depended more on bed pans and piss buckets. Squatting over one of those with that many layers of clothing is more an argument for the lack of underwear, but for those who did wear it, the split crotch was an absolute must.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Sat, 12Mar03 18:34

Greebo wrote:So let me just get this straight -- Lady P is top drawer, Frances and Mrs Hopkins are bottom drawer, I shouldn't draw any conclusions about Grace, and none of them have any drawers! :lol:

8-)
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Re: More Perversions At Pickering Manor

Postby dolerhyde7 » Mon, 12Mar05 23:39

This is Dolerhyde. Here are the next 2 chapters as we explore more perversions at Pickering Manor.
Chapter 3 - The Spy
It is well known around the household that the good lady Pickering enjoys the occasional romp with Jeffers the butler. Her daughter Cecille is an awful snoop and has spied on the lovers on numerous occasions. Cecille is an intelligent, quite beautiful 19 yr old girl who has long since lost her ' innocence ' and knows everybody elses business. ( Gameplay ) Cecille is watching her mother and Jeffers in the servants quarters. The door is shut but has an ornate keyhole which she has used many times to spy on the two. The handsome butler gives madam oral pleasure and then gets a b.job from Lady P. At this point the player must find one of two hotspots. The first sees Cecille watch the lovers as they have sex in various positions; the scene ends with a 69 as they both orgasm. Hot and bothered, Cecille creeps back to her room, strips off and masturbates on her bed.

If the 2nd hotspot is found, Cecille has pushed her luck once too often and slips against the door with a bang, alerting her mother and Jeffers ( just as the butler is getting his b.job ). A furious Lady P drags her daughter into the room and demands an explanation, but Cecille hates Jeffers ( an issue explained in later chapters ) and sullenly refuses to speak in his presence. Knowing of her daughters' hatred, Lady P devises what she considers a suitable punishment. Cecille is forced to lay across the bed and her mother raises her skirts, exposing her bare bottom ( no drawers, Loup! ). Crossing to the other side of the bed, Lady P then holds Cecilles' hands and instructs Jeffers to get behind her daughter. Cecille is then ravished from behind by the butler as her mother restrains her. Cecille is almost as perverted as her parents and despite her hatred for Jeffers, she soon responds to him and orgasms as the butler comes inside her. This option continues the unspoken hatred between the two and their ' war ' escalates in further chapters. A chastised Cecille is then ordered to her room for the remainder of the day as Lady P remains with Jeffers, her passion now more inflamed than ever.

Chapter 4 - Dispensing Discipline
( Gameplay ) Frances is supervising the new maid Grace as they clean Lord Pickerings trophies in his study. Always mischievous and a little jealous of Graces' looks and perfect figure, Frances tries to get the new girl into trouble. She deliberatley knocks a trophy on to the floor, damaging it. What she doesn't know is that Jeffers the butler has been standing just outside the study and has witnessed the entire incident. Frances screams that " the stupid new girl just broke his Lordships' trophy!" and Lord Pickering himself arrives to attend to the matter. As Grace protests her innocence, Lord P asks the butler if he knows who's telling the truth. If Grace allowed Jeffers his gropings in chapter 1, Jeffers' tells the truth and furthermore adds that Frances did it solely to get Grace into trouble. Lord P instructs Jeffers to fetch his wife and dismisses Grace; Lady P arrives and is told what happened. Lord P decides that a birching is in order. Frances is ordered to kneel upon a chair and raise her skirts while Lady P hands her husband the birch which hangs conveniently on his study wall.

Lord P birches Frances' bare bottom until it glows red, ignoring her squeals. As he takes a step back to admire his work, Lady P sees that he has an erection. Smiling at her husband, she unfrees his cock and gives him a quick hand-job. Warning Frances not to move, she guides him into the maids' pussy and watches her husband ravish the maid. As Frances orgasms, lady P withdraws him to cum over Frances' bottom. Secret hotspot here gives a bonus scene; Lady P licks the maids bottom clean and enjoys a lusty kiss with her. If Grace denied Jeffers his gropes, he flat out lies and backs Frances' story so that Grace is punished. As before, Lady P is summoned and a bare bottomed Grace is birched. The scene then follows the previous one except that as Lord P is about to enter Grace, she wails for mercy, telling him that she's a virgin. Lord P is astounded that she doesn't want him, a lord, to be the one to deflower her but agrees to leave her punishment to a birching, virginity intact. Another secret hotspot here, and if found Lady P is far from satisfied by her husbands' mercy. She demands that at the very least Grace must satisfy her husbands erection with a hand-job. Grace has no choice but to obey. She is quickly learning the truth about Pickering Manor...

In total there are 12 chapters to ' Perversions At Pickering Manor '. New characters are introduced and existing ones given more depth. I'm not sure if I'll post further chapters, but other chapters are: ch.5 Masquerade, ch.6 Strip Croquet, ch.7 Embroidery Seduction and ch.8 Playing With Dolls. I think I'll finish there. The Dragon's loins are, for the moment, satisfied. I thank you for your time and kind attention.
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Tue, 12Mar06 02:03

Chapter 3: The ravishing of the daughter sounds like the 1917 Christmas soccer game between the English and the Germans at the war front. 8-) Both of these combatants gain great pleasure from their... soccer game. But the moment it is over, the battle continues. I know the time period is not the same, but... it just kinda reminded me...
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby dolerhyde7 » Tue, 12Mar06 02:13

That's one hell of an analogy, Loup! How do you come up with them? [img]kator/smiley257.gif[/img]
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Tue, 12Mar06 05:21

I have no idea. They just come to me.

So you know... If you were doing this Edwardian instead of Victorian, you could easily use the analogy in the description.... time reference kind of thing. The way Upstairs, Downstairs used the sinking of the Titanic as a illustration of the time in history the story took place. I am not suggesting you do that... I am just saying sometimes it helps a story if you have an equal point in time real history event to link it to. But this is 1860... England... so that soccer game won't be happening for another 57 years. Sigh... whacha gonna do?
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Tue, 12Mar06 05:38

Just hit me. When the butler "chooses" sides over the trophy incident, I am sure that Cicille is going to hear about it, and you know that who ever the butler picks, Cicille will immediately take the opposite maid (the one who will be punished and need some comforting) under her wing. I am sure you came up with this, but I thought it was worth mentioning.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby dolerhyde7 » Tue, 12Mar06 11:58

Right again, Loup. Cecille will enlist the help of either Grace or Frances. Her war with Jeffers will impact on almost everyone by the end of the story. But I'm getting ahead of myself...
Mucho Gracias for the input!
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Xyzzy987 » Tue, 12Mar06 21:23

Loup Garou wrote:I have no idea. They just come to me.

So you know... If you were doing this Edwardian instead of Victorian, you could easily use the analogy in the description.... time reference kind of thing. The way Upstairs, Downstairs used the sinking of the Titanic as a illustration of the time in history the story took place. I am not suggesting you do that... I am just saying sometimes it helps a story if you have an equal point in time real history event to link it to. But this is 1860... England... so that soccer game won't be happening for another 57 years. Sigh... whacha gonna do?

If you advance the timeline by just a year, 1861, you could use the outbreak of the American Civil War as the historical reference. Even though the story takes place in England, the war had huge worldwide effect. The Confederacy desperately wanted either England or France to recognize them as a legitimate country, and to provide foreign aid, up to and including arms and troops. The Northern blockade of the south eventually sent cotton prices skyrocketing upward around the world, almost certainly making undergarments even more expensive than they were to begin with... Just a thought.
Xyzzy987
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to The beach