Not A Topic,More A Question...

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Not A Topic,More A Question...

Postby dolerhyde7 » Fri, 11Aug12 16:57

This is Dolerhyde.How many times should or will I be allowed to post Different and detailed gaming ideas/scenarios? I don't want to irritate anyone unnecessarily and I don't want to wear out my welcome,but my imagination is on fire lately.Should i put out the fire? ANY suggestions or comments will be appreciated; don't be shy,I can take criticism too.
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Re: Not A Topic,More A Question...

Postby Trucla » Fri, 11Aug12 17:23

Dolerhyde, if your imagination is on fire, call the fire brigade err... just let us have your ideas. By the way I loved that one in the jungle! [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Thanks!
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby dolerhyde7 » Fri, 11Aug12 17:49

Trucla wrote:Dolerhyde, if your imagination is on fire, call the fire brigade err... just let us have your ideas. By the way I loved that one in the jungle! [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Thanks!

Many thanks for the reply Trucla,but there's no fire brigade on EARTH can douse my imagination... [img]smile/!hinhin.gif[/img]
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Fri, 11Aug12 18:12

Then there is only ONE way to save you, Dolar.... You MUST record your thoughts somewhere to release all that heat from your brain. Now.... where could you write that stuff down... where, where, where, where, where?
How about HERE... on the beach. 8-) I am not an administrator, but as far as I know, there is no limit to the number of ideas you can release into these waters. There are one or two taboos that they may be a little tense about, but... (Ideas involving pedophilia and bestiality are ideas you may want to either ignore or post elsewhere).
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby dolerhyde7 » Fri, 11Aug12 18:27

Loup Garou wrote:Then there is only ONE way to save you, Dolar.... You MUST record your thoughts somewhere to release all that heat from your brain. Now.... where could you write that stuff down... where, where, where, where, where?
How about HERE... on the beach. 8-) I am not an administrator, but as far as I know, there is no limit to the number of ideas you can release into these waters. There are one or two taboos that they may be a little tense about, but... (Ideas involving pedophilia and bestiality are ideas you may want to either ignore or post elsewhere).

Oh dear.Once the dragon is unleashed,he must run his course.Very well... [img]kator/smiley196.gif[/img]
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Newdood » Fri, 11Aug12 18:45

One additional concern - just as a matter of housekeeping, please do NOT open a new topic, in a different forum section, for each new idea. Instead, please select one of the topics you've already started and just add new posts to it for the new ideas.

If you like, I can help you change the title of the selected topic to something on the order of "Dolerhyde's Dragon"
Newdood
star of the reef

Postby dolerhyde7 » Fri, 11Aug12 19:03

Newdood wrote:One additional concern - just as a matter of housekeeping, please do NOT open a new topic, in a different forum section, for each new idea. Instead, please select one of the topics you've already started and just add new posts to it for the new ideas.

If you like, I can help you change the title of the selected topic to something on the order of "Dolerhyde's Dragon"

Apologies Newdood,and thank you for pointing that out to me. [img]smile/angel.gif[/img]
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 11Aug13 01:03

I was only slightly aware of this thread.

Newdood indicated the maintenance of one thread. I've gone into some detail as to how we might accomplish this with your cooperation, see my comment in your Peeping Tom at Shark's website. And maybe "The beach" might be the best location for that thread to exist.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Trucla » Sat, 11Aug13 02:19

Squeeky wrote:And maybe "The beach" might be the best location for that thread to exist.
My dear Squeeky, it depends on Doler's intention. In my opinion, if the ideas are meant just for Shark's games, they are well placed. Otherwise I agree with you!

Cheers!
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 11Aug13 02:24

And who would dare argue with an archangel when his crucifix is beyond reach? [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby dolerhyde7 » Sat, 11Aug13 03:17

Squeeky wrote:And who would dare argue with an archangel when his crucifix is beyond reach? [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

The ideas I posted were game ideas;I didn't intend to cause any trouble and I hope I haven't.
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 11Aug13 03:22

dolerhyde7 wrote:
Squeeky wrote:And who would dare argue with an archangel when his crucifix is beyond reach? [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

The ideas I posted were game ideas;I didn't intend to cause any trouble and I hope I haven't.

Ah! No!
This was just offered as a means so that we can try to begin to some order into what can become an ever increasing environment of chaos.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby dolerhyde7 » Sat, 11Aug13 17:16

Hello Squeek,tried contacting you on .p.m but it didn't work.Just wanted to clarify a few things,I want no misunderstandings. My previous post was simply me worrying about putting what post where,and which thread I should use.I have the computer skills of a hamster so forgive my slowness.I wasn't annoyed or upset,just concerned.Secondly,tell me how this sounds; The "peeping Tim" post I would like to re-name "Loins of the Dragon" and post all further gaming scenarios there,numbering or lettering them as I go.As for the "hot in the jungle" thread,I don't know...(please see previous "computer skills of a hamster").Finally,these are game ideas inspired after playing Sharks excellent games,and they are intended solely to entertain Shark and all the inhabitants of this beautiful lagoon.I only wish I had the talent of Shark and the team so I could build these games myself,I would love to see how they played.Please let me know if my idea for the renaming and posting is o.k.Cheers!
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Graen » Sat, 11Aug13 17:23

Hi Dolerhyde7,

Why don't you create your "Loins of the Dragon" thread in the Beach forum, and we'll merge your "Jungle" followed by "Peeping Tim" threads into them. That way, you can post your stories in the "Loins" thread, as well as update the first post of that thread, with links to the stories in said thread.

G

/thread
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby dolerhyde7 » Sat, 11Aug13 17:42

Whatever you think is best Graen.I would have posted them in the beach to begin with, but the Sharks website seemed appropriate as they are game ideas,not stories.
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Next

Return to The beach