Not just like any other mmp-text based-rpg

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: Not just like any other mmp-text based-rpg

Postby papa-bear » Fri, 09Apr03 07:45

The game is called SpiceRoadOnline, and I have been feverishly working on making it a more playable game within a game. It is set in an Elizabethan Gothic world where a reddish salt known by many names, but simply called spice, rules the land. It’s addictive and can cause normal humans change into the other races of Tainted, Lycan, Spirit, or Vampire. The main premise of the game is to deal with trade and join a guild to build your cities, change the economies, and populate the areas with your workers. The game is currently NC17, but that is only because I find innuendo sexier than just putting it in your face. Give it a try for 3 days and you will get a week’s worth of premium membership for free. Sign up with the promo code of pancakes and you will get some extra silver to start. The website is www.spiceroadonline.com Thanks!
...its not the bees making it smell like honey, its papa-bear marking his territory...
papa-bear
Pilot fish

Postby grace » Fri, 09Apr03 13:18

ive been playing this game for a couple of months and find myself enjoying the fact that i need to think to play. making it a little different to most of the games i play
have a look at http://www.spiceroadonline.com/register.php?REF=106
grace
Pilot fish

Postby papa-bear » Sat, 09Apr11 23:46

I just finished a very big face lift to the game. I would like your opinions and feedback :D
papa-bear
Pilot fish

Return to The beach