My new Game

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: My new Game

Postby rle68 » Sun, 09Mar15 04:32

I have decided it was time to make my own game. I have played a number of the online text games and have found most of them lacking either in imagination or the owners either being corrupt or down right non intelligent.

so i am about a month away from making it public i hope

Bloodlust is a gothic horror text game set in modern day times. you will have the choice of 3 characters. you can be a Vampire, a Werewolf, or a Mage.

it is an adult game so there will be adult themed items there as well.

what id like to know is what types of things would you like to see in a game. we are adding new things every day and have solved alot of the issues thast have plagued other games and i am actively looking to improve what i have began so far

you can see the login page (it isnt activated so please dont try to register)

www.bloodlust-online.com

any comments are appreciated.

R
rle68
lagoon predator

Postby Cloé » Sun, 09Mar15 16:06

maybe a good game...if players can also explain in frensh !
Cloé
legend of the South Seas

Postby rle68 » Sun, 09Mar15 19:34

I dont think there will be an english only rule :D
rle68
lagoon predator

Postby sharkfan » Mon, 09Mar16 08:17

I have very little experience with rpgs but I think one of the better ones out there is this one:

http://www.fallensword.com/

because you move around in real time and gain most of your experience fighting bots instead of other people. No matter what your game is like, I will definitely try it but I think trying to model it after that game would be a good thing. Just my two cents. :fume: [img]smile/bele.gif[/img] [img]smile/beer.gif[/img]

I have had some of the same problems with these kinds of games as I have seen you talk about here. Your registration page looks good Image but what is a "14 day player boost"? See, I told you I have very little experience with these types of games.
sharkfan
star of the reef

Postby rle68 » Mon, 09Mar16 16:46

well the name player boost was set up temporarily its what they call donator packs

we are not using the term donator packs as i find that that term is used by games to defraud players with

when you sign up we are giving all new accounts a starter pack to begin to play with, giving all new players a full chance to enjoy all aspects of the game

that you for the suggestion i will check out that site and will continue to improve our current one :D
rle68
lagoon predator

Postby Loup Garou » Mon, 09Mar23 00:30

I would try it out... Of course... I have NO idea what type of character I would play.. really.. I don't.. I mean, I MAY try this.. "werewolf"? thing. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

(actually.. the fact that I have a copy of Werewolf: The Apocalypse [the werewolf version of Bloodlust] sitting on my book shelf and my lycanthrophilia should give you a hint to the direction I would take)
Loup Garou
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby rle68 » Mon, 09Mar23 20:48

thats cool ill be sure and let you know asap. we are about 2/3 of the way done we just dont want anyone inside till we know the bugs are out of it
rle68
lagoon predator

Postby Loup Garou » Wed, 09Mar25 10:33

aw... c'mon... let us in... I am really sure that the odds are very low that your program will crash our systems... really... 8-)
Loup Garou
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby kissme » Fri, 09May15 12:09

i heard you sold your game... o_O
kissme
great white shark

Postby rle68 » Mon, 09May18 12:10

well your wrong it hasnt been sold
june is the date im shooting for and what do you care you wont be playing it