Questions regarding new Dating Simulation game..

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: Questions regarding new Dating Simulation game..

Postby _tictac_ » Fri, 09Jun12 16:09

Hi everyone!

I am currently creating a new Dating Simulation game, however, I would like you all to participate in this poll. I greatly appreciate it, thanks. =)

http://www.acepolls.com/polls/933829-if ... icking-ads

If you have any questions that may reflect on your vote, feel free to ask me.

With regards,
_tictac_
_tictac_
sirens hunter

Postby Craban » Sat, 09Jun13 04:32

If you want to try and make money with a game then go for it and just do it.
If you don't believe you can make money then either create the game anyway or drop the idea.
But I see no point in asking whether anybody is going to pay for something which does not exist yet and cannot be judged. Sorry, but this sounds like "I need some satisfaction before I start".
Craban
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby _tictac_ » Sat, 09Jun13 06:19

I'm not in it for the money, quite the contrary. In fact, I just want to see if people are willing to contribute and help keep the costs of development and hosting to a minimum.

Nothing more, nothing less. =)
_tictac_
sirens hunter

Postby IronMark » Tue, 09Jun16 14:34

When you say "donate", does it mean completely voluntarily? If that's what your asking, just put a paypal button on your website and people vote with their credit cards. I think that what you'll find is that some folks will hit the button every now and then and some people won't ever touch it. If you really do a good job with the game and present it correctly, then you'll probably get quite a few small (~$10?) donations, maybe a thousand, I'm just guessing. If you botch it, you won't get anything.
IronMark
great white shark

Return to The beach