The strangest place...

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: The strangest place...

Postby Arnulf » Tue, 08Dec16 00:52

Hey Shark, I lived during my first 26 years in Vienna. And until now, I NEVER did it in Vienna!!
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby Cloé » Tue, 08Dec16 00:57

nice place............
Cloé
legend of the South Seas

Postby Loup Garou » Mon, 09Mar23 02:07

Not so much strangest place as strangest... situation. Some things to understand. First, though some find it hard to understand, my best friend is a VERY attractive woman. We are NOT Will and Grace (the fact that I am straight makes that impossible). Second, at the time of this story, I was dating a wonderful young woman. We were intimate, but she was uneasy about losing her virginity, so heavy petting, digital manipulation and filacio/cunnilingus (though she NEVER allowed me to bring her to orgasm... GO FIGURE) was the farthest we went. Our intimacy was pleasurable, but..

That aside, in the mid 1980's, one night, I was taking my best friend home from some event (don't ask me what, I don't rem). As we approached her parent's house and I was about to pull in to their driveway, my friend asked me to keep driving. She wanted to talk to me about something. We parked in an empty lot and as she got out of the passenger side of the car, she pulled my hand to move me to the passenger seat. She then walked around the car and took the driver's seat. She moved both of our seats back to the furthest point and began to undress. I... at that moment... was... to say the least... stunned. A beautiful young woman was seeking to please me. I did not ask her to do this; she did not ask me if I wanted her to. We had no "protection," so filacio was all she could give me, but... sitting there... fully clothed save for an open fly... and a very attractive woman, fully naked, lying with her face in my lap... It was a most memorable night.

We continued that relationship for a while after that night. Exploring each others' bodies. We were both in need of safe intimacy... physical contact with a person each can trust to give unconditional love. Me, because of the problems in my relationship. Her, because a fear of intimacy (past relationships had hurt her a great deal) drew her to the one man in her life that she KNEW she could trust.

After a few months, we came to a point in our relationship that dictated that we decide if we wanted to be friends or lovers. It was a mutual decision. Neither of us wanted to lose our friendship and, while we did love each other, neither of us was "IN" love with the other.

For those who may think it impossible for two people to end an affair and maintain a friendship, understand this. Last night, I was at her house. I played some card games with her and her fiance (They have the full Munchkin series). And I watched her stomach twitch from time to time as their fetus played drums on her kidneys (Yes, she is in her mid 40's, but the baby is healthy and there are NO signs of downs syndrome. This is her third child... the first two from her first marriage. The other two are very healthy, very intelligent. She was never in love with her first husband, but she did not believe that kind of love was possible. But, upon finding her fiance, she came to understand that.. she was wrong. I know that those two will be together till death parts them. I am very happy for her.).

Ok. That was probably not the level of detail one might expect when asking the question this forum has asked, but... I was born a story teller. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Loup Garou
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby sharkfan » Mon, 09Mar23 07:16

I once dated this beautiful woman who was a yoga instructor while she got her Phd in nuclear medicine. She had been a first alternate on the woman's gymnastics team and had a trapeeze in her house. Man, sex upside down is crazy. Wait. I think that was on tv. Shit. I once had a drunk girlfriend blow me in a gas station bathroom while she was taking a dump. [img]smile/!hinhin.gif[/img] [img]smile/!hinhin.gif[/img] [img]smile/!moon.gif[/img]
sharkfan
star of the reef

Postby Raelee » Wed, 09Jul01 00:24

Southern California, 150 yards off shore, Pacific Ocean, big flat rock maby 20 feet around, seventeen, lost my virginity.... never have found it again either....
Raelee
Princess of the islands

Postby shark » Wed, 09Jul01 00:27

were there sharks?
shark
Site Admin

Postby Cloé » Wed, 09Jul01 00:57

Realy Raelee ?
Cloé
legend of the South Seas

Postby Raelee » Wed, 09Jul01 03:11

There are always Sharks around.... everywhere

Truly Cloe a high school swiming party and a bit too much wine...
Raelee
Princess of the islands

Postby Arnulf » Wed, 09Jul01 04:56

Hi, Raelee, now I know, for what purpose Shark has put this smiley into the pool: Image Seems to be Raelee searching for her lost virginity.
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby co90921 » Wed, 09Jul01 05:21

"There are always Sharks around.... everywhere"

Not being personal Raelee but have you dated any "Sharks"? [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
co90921
star of the reef

Postby shark » Thu, 09Jul02 17:09

the Raelee rock made me remember an old memory :
Near the village where I lived my childhood, in Corsica, is an old prehistoric site, open for visits during the day. ( http://www.filitosa.fr/fr/ )
The nights of storm, we liked to meet on the rocks with friends, at the seaside, to benefit from the sea show.
We had great philosophical discussions about various topics, brought in our spirit by the consumption of various natural or more chemical products .
At the end of one of these nights, spent with a friend and a German young girl that we have met on the beach during the afternoon, my friend proposed the idea to go on the prehistoric village ruins, for looking at the rising sun.
Arrived at the archaeological site, we have climbed the fences and we have lain down in front of of the thousand-year-old stones. We made love while the sun rose and by listening to a CD of "Nena" .....
shark
Site Admin

Postby digits » Thu, 09Jul02 17:19

We made love while the sun rose and by listening to a CD of "Nena" .....

99 Luftballons

Auf ihrem Weg zum Horizont... [img]kator/smyley4.gif[/img]
digits
lagoon predator

Postby LRM » Thu, 09Jul02 21:33

shark wrote : the Raelee rock made me remember an old memory :
Near ~~ products .
At ~~ "Nena" .....

Is that like a smaller version of Easter Island?
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Previous

Return to The beach