Mangaia aka Auau

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: Mangaia aka Auau

Postby qbv8 » Wed, 09Jul15 18:36

[img]kator/smiley099.gif[/img]Good question, coder ... [img]kator/smiley41.gif[/img]

(Just between the two of us: If you want to be more successful in this attempt, ask her to send you the answer to this question by PM, otherwise the lagoon might encounter it's first "Völkerwanderung" to the top of the list:))
qbv8
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby co90921 » Wed, 09Jul15 18:46

qbv8 wrote : [img]kator/smiley099.gif[/img]Good question, coder ... [img]kator/smiley41.gif[/img]

(Just between the two of us: If you want to be more successful in this attempt, ask her to send you the answer to this question by PM, otherwise the lagoon might encounter it's first "Völkerwanderung" to the top of the list:))

She might desire to answer in an open forum.. Some women like to see Men compete for their affection. Now if it is a "personal" nature, that is a different story....... [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
co90921
star of the reef

Postby coder » Wed, 09Jul15 19:20

:lol: Isn't it funny. The men are already trying to compete even without ever having seen her, only because we have been dropped on the bottom of a very long list of potential future lovers. Of course if you're over 50, a woman who's around 30 and in the blossom of her life (I'm not prejudiced at all, it's just a coincident that I'm 32. ;) ) must be attractive. And she's a nurse too, so within a few years she could push your wheelchair and be your private nurse.

I'm sorry, but I could not resist the urge to tease you old men. You may have the most experience, but do you still have the libido to keep up with a younger woman? ;) :p
coder
lagoon predator

Postby qbv8 » Wed, 09Jul15 19:29

See, guys? Same old story: A group of men can peacefully work together as friends. Throw in a woman, and you have war.

Ohne Frauen wär' das Leben ein Paradies.
Aber was wär' das Paradies schon ohne Frauen?

Without women, life would be a paradise
but what would paradise be without women?

qbv8
qbv8
star of the reef

Postby coder » Wed, 09Jul15 21:13

But we aren't really fighting, just making a bit of fun.
*hears a sudden noise behind him, looks around and ..*

CLUNC

*silence*
coder
lagoon predator

Postby qbv8 » Wed, 09Jul15 21:19

What was the cause for the biggest war in ancient history --- the Trojan war?

[center]Helena[/center]
qbv8
star of the reef

Postby co90921 » Wed, 09Jul15 23:10

"I'm sorry, but I could not resist the urge to tease you old men. You may have the most experience, but do you still have the libido to keep up with a younger woman?"

Ah, coder.... You seem to forget...with experience, the "tricks" that us older and wiser guys know...our younger females will be totally satisfied. Besides, slower is always better. Women love that!

Being more intimate and enjoying your partner longer, you tend to have a better relationship with your partner. Also, it is better for you Heart!

I would not mind an attractive nurse pushing me around in a wheelchair when I am that much older!! Image

As a side note, our female Lagoon members will most likely enjoy reading these posts here.... Image
co90921
star of the reef

Postby digits » Wed, 09Jul15 23:44

Good evening Raelee (you see we're a bit out of phase ;) )
You seemed a little low on self-esteem on your first post here, but I'm sure such devotion from the fellow-lagooners cheered you up). [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
Don't worry about me being "disappointed". The lagoon is a place of good will, and there was no obligation to answer whatsoever (even if I'm happy to read your insights about polynesian culture). [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
You must be really looking forward to january. And yes, you're very right: the weakest point about oral tradition, it's oral! If nobody listens to the elders anymore, it's lost forever. [img]kator/smiley152.gif[/img]
Your height is somewhat surprising. Physical capabilities of Maoris, Samoans, Fidjians, Samoans... are renowned among rugby fans, but is everobody as tall as you in your family?

@qbv8: You've been tricked: a photography of Helen of Troy... VERY unlikely! ( very nice body, though .) ;)
digits
lagoon predator

Postby co90921 » Wed, 09Jul15 23:55

qbv8:

Great picture!! If I remember back in old Greek Mythology (remember, I am old). Helena had a beautiful face that launched a thousand ships. If that is the true Helen in your picture, her body could have launched ten thousand more ships!! [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

co90921
star of the reef

Postby coder » Thu, 09Jul16 00:14

@qbv8
Who fought that war and for how long? Just over one woman? Then who is to blame?

@co90921
A good work-out sometimes is good for your heart.
slower is always better

Slower is better, usually, but not always. Doing it sometimes a bit rougher can spice up things. That pure male domination (or turn it around and let the female dominate the act), almost forcing (in a playfull sense; a bit of a battle of powers), engulfing in lust and passion, forceful, but tender kisses, his hands undressing her, seducing, building up the tension, the bed being to far away, taking to long to reach for the both of them, feeling wanted, wanting more right then and there and use whatever available surface there is to fulfill that urge.
coder
lagoon predator

Postby co90921 » Thu, 09Jul16 00:23

Sorry Raelee, digits is correct. The thread here has gone astray from his original request. We all are interested in you and your background. It seems as though you are placed on a shelf like a trophy however, it is not as it looks. You seem to be a very intriguing woman. Everyone here is just curious about you. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

co90921
star of the reef

Postby co90921 » Thu, 09Jul16 00:27

coder wrote : @qbv8
Who fought that war and for how long? Just over one woman? Then who is to blame?

@co90921
A good work-out sometimes is good for your heart.
slower is always better

Slower is better, usually, but not always. Doing it sometimes a bit rougher can spice up things. That pure male domination (or turn it around and let the female dominate the act), almost forcing (in a playfull sense; a bit of a battle of powers), engulfing in lust and passion, forceful, but tender kisses, his hands undressing her, seducing, building up the tension, the bed being to far away, taking to long to reach for the both of them, feeling wanted, wanting more right then and there and use whatever available surface there is to fulfill that urge.

This is going to be interesting and fun. Our female Lagooners are going to laugh and laugh and laugh..... Image
co90921
star of the reef

Postby coder » Thu, 09Jul16 00:31

I think it's time for some female points of view on the (new) subject. Where are our mermaids when you need them? Probably out swimming, it's nice weather for it.
coder
lagoon predator

Postby co90921 » Thu, 09Jul16 03:23

coder wrote : I think it's time for some female points of view on the (new) subject. Where are our mermaids when you need them? Probably out swimming, it's nice weather for it.

I agree with you. They could be out shopping......Image
co90921
star of the reef

Postby Mimailia » Thu, 09Jul16 14:52

Older vs Young reminds me of the two bulls.

Old bull and young bull standing on a hill overlooking a pasture full of cows. Young bull says, "Hey, let's RUN down there and f_ck ONE of them cows." Old bull says, "Why don't we WALK and f_ck em ALL.

@ qbv8: I remember Helena. Took her to the Chariot Races once. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

@ Raelee: Thanks for adding me to your list. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to The beach