Taboos in Shark Games

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: Taboos in Shark Games

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 09Jul26 15:32

Several of us have expressed a distaste for certain things in Shark's games, like bestiality and incest.

Are there others, bondage maybe?

Since such things occur from time to time is there a location, maybe a note in the rules, where such things are ruled out? Like a thread "Shark will not entertain ....." and we give certain rules.

Maybe too, here is a place where Shark can explicitly state (if that is his desire):
Wendy (and Cloe) will never be partners in any degrading
frivolity [The Rebels? That was not frivolity although I
suggest degrading but a matter of 'survival'!]
Nanny will never be an active partner,
There will be no more HA's.

I'm not holding myself up a censor by any means, just offering a thought and what could be in its context.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby shark » Sun, 09Jul26 16:21

They are not taboo, but only things that I do not appreciate and thus I would not be pleased to draw them.
But there remain other ways to be explored… and the characters of the new series will surprise you...
shark
Site Admin

Postby Arnulf » Sun, 09Jul26 16:37

Hi, Shark, poor guy! They never understand, how the game-making by a real amateur could work. Depending on the principal non-commercial situation no one can decide, in which direction your phantasy would drive. That is freedom! And you also can have your inspiration from the threads in the forum or from an other source and I know, at a certain point you'll meet such an inspiration and you'll get sure: that is the point!!

Therefore all the sharkies should not be anxious that there would come no further game, they only have to be a little patient, and if one wants to know, when the next game will be released, he only have to ask the statistics.
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby Jackadict » Sun, 09Jul26 17:08

There is not taboo but there are preferences and shark can only do a part of all desires.
So he does what he has to.
Give him your ideas but if he says he is not interesting, it's not necessary ta ask for it another time.
Jackadict
star of the reef

Return to The beach