About DAS and BDSM

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: About DAS and BDSM

Postby shark » Sun, 09Dec06 00:14

Brutalix wrote (in a other thread): I recall having read that BDSM isn't really your thing which makes even more impressive that you could create such a game.

Indeed, I am not an unconditional lover of BDSM but I like the challenges.

Cloé really desired that I make this game and I think that I am unable to refuse something to Cloé. And I felt that her scenario was really good. Moreover, I really wanted to draw new characters and it was an good opportunity.

So I did it

I would have to add at the beginning of the game "Nobody was wounded during the shooting of this game......but many phantasms were evoked"

It was a very interesting adventure
and as Li-Ann said : "you'll learn to appreciate it."
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby Raelee » Sun, 09Dec06 02:56

Shark
It seems that the only things anyone didn't like about the new game were my errors in spelling and grammer. Next time,if there is one, I will be more careful. My apologies!

Raelee
Princess of the islands

Postby shark » Sun, 09Dec06 03:04

no importance... Ka-La does not need to speak to be loved .....
shark
Site Admin

Postby cruiser » Sun, 09Dec06 12:58

LoL Shark......you´re a great charmeur (dont know if I spell it right....english or french or other languages...[img]smile/bgrinl2.gif[/img])

Hope Chloe and Raelee are involved in the next Adventure.....and where the hell do you find those lovely Lee-Ann.....you old `Ladykiller` Image Image
cruiser
star of the reef

Postby Arnulf » Sun, 09Dec06 15:44

Hey girls and boys, I am on the way to make some corrections for some minor printing errors. I'll forward them to Shark, so, that he would be able to make some lingual updates, if he wants to. You know, that I was in some health troubles exactly to the piont of time, when the new game has got the finalizing stage. But now I'm in excellent condition again ................
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby shark » Sun, 09Dec06 16:24

It's a good news, Arnulf !
shark
Site Admin

Postby David » Sun, 09Dec06 17:11

Arnulf wrote : Hey girls and boys, I am on the way to make some corrections for some minor printing errors. I'll forward them to Shark, so, that he would be able to make some lingual updates, if he wants to. You know, that I was in some health troubles exactly to the piont of time, when the new game has got the finalizing stage. But now I'm in excellent condition again ................

Good to hear that you have regained your health.

:-)
David
star of the reef

Postby cruiser » Sun, 09Dec06 18:53

[img]smile/bgrinl2.gif[/img]
Welcome back Arnulf[img]smile/!2214_EM2.gif[/img]
cruiser
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Mon, 09Dec07 03:25

Arnulf wrote : Hey girls and boys, I am on the way to make some corrections for some minor printing errors. I'll forward them to Shark, so, that he would be able to make some lingual updates, if he wants to. You know, that I was in some health troubles exactly to the piont of time, when the new game has got the finalizing stage. But now I'm in excellent condition again ................

I send wishes for good health and happiness my friend. Good to see you are better. I pray for your continued improvement.
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby DiTo » Mon, 09Dec07 09:22

Welcome back Arnulf, stay in "giant" health from now on!!
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Newdood » Wed, 09Dec09 00:43

@ Arnulf:
Glad to hear that you're back in good health! I'll drink one to the continuation of that condition as soon as I get my hands on an appropriately shaped glass....

@ Raelee:
ONE more small correction, if I may.... I had a little trouble with the theme - leaving welts on [no]you[/no] Ka-La was HARD! Ive done a little more reading of back threads - I'd MUCH rather hypnotize you! Image

http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/forum2 ... gin=215394
When it comes to binary, there are 10 kinds of people - those who get and those who don't!
Newdood
star of the reef

Postby wendyfan » Sat, 09Dec12 01:13

Does domination and humiliation work better than BDSM in a story line, I wonder I felt the BDSM side was a little harsh but as we do not know the story of Malfort prior to this story line this may have been the norm and as the BDSM was part of the "BAD" endings to make you think about where you went wrong then I can accept that. Maybe "I'll learn to appreciate it"
wendyfan
great white shark

Postby clama79 » Sat, 09Dec12 15:05

In the second part the ´wife is touching herself and le ann is on the knees in front of her. How can i go on? i have tried all places?
clama79
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 09Dec12 15:36

Oh! Got it! Li-Ann goes for pussy and you get into trouble? Yes? Back to the other thread.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Return to The beach