Changing Avatars

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: Changing Avatars

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 09Dec20 14:40

LRM wrote : @60:
We are all human my friend. At least you attempt to solve your problem. I will go to great lengths to help anyone that is will to try.
L

I note LRM has changed his avatar.

LRM I note that my import is quite readable whereas your avatar is not, but may I say that I think the thoughts below are pertinent.

I think many of those offenders have simply found a place to exhibit their wares so that "robots", "spiders" and other crawlers post info back to some source to suggest the 'validity' of their publicity (and so get paid).

While accepting your basic premise I think that many will not have the knowledge to do as you suggest.

There are other considerations too. We get people like DiTo who offer large images, and then there is that forum "Sexy Girls". That would mean that, if posters had to provide a thumbnail then a URL would be necessary to view the enlargement off-site.

In some of those instances I believe that it would be against Shark's interests. DiTo has also suggested that you need membership, or her special dispensation to view her works.

Maybe Shark needs to embed a note to game exhibitors (who seem to be your bane) somewhere above the forum that for such posts the links will be voided.

As a later thought, you are talking "hotlinks" and "bandwidth", but are we not creating a somewhat greater sin by loading collections of huge images onto Shark's host server and thereby reducing his budgeted capacity? Maybe then "hotlinks" is less of an issue than big pics! I don't know.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby DiTo » Sun, 09Dec20 18:29

DiTo has also suggested that you need membership, or her special dispensation to view her works.

Maybe besides the point of discussion Squeeks, but it wasn't up to me to have my pics being behind a membership... There are still "puritans" who think it's evil to show the naked body. In my opinion, those are the ones who preach war!! But that's only my opinon. The Flickr guys got a complaint of one of those so called "puritans" about my photo's showing explicit nudity, so they had to do something about it: That's why only members can see my pics now.
Sorry, but sometimes the hypocracy amazes me.
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Newdood » Sun, 09Dec20 18:52

DiTo and Squeeky,

I've been trying to figure out what happened to LRM's avatar. Seems he may have had a concern about bandwidth and/or storage capacity, but I CAN'T FIND the thread (DAMN this pathetic search engine!!) where LRM originally posted the text that Squeeky quoted.

Could one of you provide a link, please?
When it comes to binary, there are 10 kinds of people - those who get and those who don't!
Newdood
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Mon, 09Dec21 00:27

My avatar is stored off site and I hope does not squander Shark's resources. The plea was from Image Shack one of the image storage sites I use. She is back pending a reply from Shark; her time may be limited.
L
Edit: Shark replied; off site avatars are not a problem. Enjoy her Gents and Ladies. At least until the current host thinks she squanders bandwidth.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Sexychild68 » Sun, 10Jan17 05:55

i love your avatar LRM..she is so erotic..i keep waiting for her titties to pop out...[img]smile/twixy.gif[/img]
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby Loup Garou » Sun, 10Jan31 10:03

or her pants to drop?... they are unbuttoned... 8-)
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Sexychild68 » Sun, 10Jan31 10:20

either one would be great.... :D
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby LRM » Sun, 10Jan31 12:54

Prod the Giant.
There used to be wire that moved below her right breast. It distracted Arnulf so he removed it. He can probably make her top open from time to time, And I would enjoy seeing her jeans around her ankles; just once!
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby David » Sun, 10Jan31 18:08

Sexychild68 wrote : i love your avatar LRM..she is so erotic..i keep waiting for her titties to pop out...[img]smile/twixy.gif[/img]

It does tend to keep your attention fixed on a certain spot...

David
star of the reef

Postby Greebo » Sun, 10Jan31 19:27

It's not just that she looks erotic - she looks so happy with it
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Return to The beach