Polynesian Mermaids

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: Polynesian Mermaids

Postby shark » Thu, 10Jan21 02:24

DiTo wrote : Sorry to disappoint you guys, I'm not a mermaid, I only eat them.

I confirm, DiTo is not a mermaid. She eats them and she eats even the shark fins... This creature is dangerous...

Fortunately, sharks like to live dangerously.
Many kisses, my sweet witch....
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby Sexychild68 » Thu, 10Jan21 02:51

welcome back Raelee...good to have you back in the Lagoon...its a bummer that you had to cut your vacation short tho...hope you had fun while it lasted...

Shark wrote : I confirm, DiTo is not a mermaid. She eats them and she eats even the shark fins... This creature is dangerous...

damn...that is one dangerous woman...but there is nothing wrong with a lil bit of danger... [img]smile/!icon_wink.gif[/img]
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby DiTo » Thu, 10Jan21 02:57

Me? a witch???.... Mais non ma chere... Je suis une artiste....

DiTo
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Sexychild68 » Thu, 10Jan21 03:03

a witch???nah...witches would never have flaming hair...:sarcastic:
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby LRM » Thu, 10Jan21 03:23

I am happy to see you Raelee
I hope your visit raised your spirits. Any tan lines? Any you are willing to expose? [img]kator/smiley110.gif[/img]
Welcome back.
L
I am remiss. I saw the Giant the other day and did not say hello to him. I hope you too are well Arnulf.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Tjommi » Thu, 10Jan21 03:59

I got shocking news for you all.... I just discovered that mermaids are evil ! and I got the proof here :

Tjommi
star of the reef

Postby Sexychild68 » Thu, 10Jan21 04:02

damn, those are some scarry looking mermaids...keep those things away from the Lagoon...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby Newdood » Sun, 10Jan31 16:12

Hadn't checked this thread for a while - didn't expect Raelee back for a couple more weeks.

Hope things went well for you and STILL hope to hear (read) all about it now that you're back. I'm curious about your grandmother and how things went with her, but I'm even more interested in LRM's question about the TANLINES!!

Glad to have you back
When it comes to binary, there are 10 kinds of people - those who get and those who don't!
Newdood
star of the reef

Postby Raelee » Sun, 10Jan31 17:49

LRM and Newdood
Good Morning to both. First lets clear up the issue of "Tan Lines." Understand, I don't lie out in the sun to get a tan and the reason why is very simple. I was born with one.

My visits with my Grand Parents were very plesant. However they spent all of the time asking about our life here instead of telling me about the ledgends of our people. The church made a concerted effort to stamp our all vistages of the old ways back in the early 1800's and by the time that GGM was born (1929)even the ledgends were pretty well gone.

If a person is able to visit Eden they shouldn't linger too long. On the whole island there are perhaps thirteen hundred people and about six hundred in Oneroa. The population is slipping down quite rapidly. There is one tiny hotel there and austure would be a good word for it. In the time that I was there, my family and I were the only visitors to the island.

The hospital is only a small step above third world. I wanted to spend some time there, but the doctor knowing my training, did not make me welcome at all. I am sure that he was afraid that I would look down on what they had. Serious cases are flown out to Raratonga.

I could go on, but I will just sum it up by saying I'm glad to be home.

Raelee
Raelee
Princess of the islands

Postby Sexychild68 » Sun, 10Jan31 22:01

it sux when a religious group comes in and stamps out a people's culture so they can just indoctrinate them, and that doctor should of been happy to have you around to help out or give advice...what an #*&...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 10Feb01 08:50

Raelee,
Eden!

Lovely idea, but what is it? Seriously, we get glamorous ideas of Pacific Island people with a rather relaxed lifestyle.

Yes, to a point the traditional lifestyles may have seemed that way to us as outsiders looking in. And yes, seeing the freedoms that the people seemed to enjoy.

What needs to be taken into account is that like in any culture someone needs to make an effort to provide - shelter, care for children, food be it livestock or vegetable, and whatever defences need to be in place against natural and other enemies. We don't tend to recognise those issues.

The doctor, Raelee, may even have been concerned for his own status. I mean, being as you say, somewhat third world, he may have been feeling threatened by your training as a nurse against his credentials; my nephew is a degreed nurse, certainly not having the training of a doctor, but may have close on the background necessary to be one. I remember the days when a nurse was only allowed to give you pills, an injection and a bedbath!

BTW. Is that community suffering due to rising sea levels? Climate change?
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Loup Garou » Mon, 10Feb01 08:51

The US Govt did the same thing to the Native American culture in the late 19th and early 20th century. They were not COMPLETELY successful... but they did to a hell of a lot of damage.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Sexychild68 » Tue, 10Feb02 06:09

Loup Garou wrote:The US Govt did the same thing to the Native American culture in the late 19th and early 20th century. They were not COMPLETELY successful... but they did to a hell of a lot of damage.

yes they did which is tragic...a very dark spot on our history...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby Raelee » Thu, 10Mar18 17:32

The beach has been empty for a long time. Where is every one?

Raelee
Princess of the islands

Postby Sexychild68 » Fri, 10Mar19 08:08

what a great pic...good to see you around Raelee...yea, the beach has been kind of empty hasn't it...well i'm here to keep you company... Image
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to The beach