The true story about the Easter-Rabbit, St. Nikolaus and the

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: The true story about the Easter-Rabbit, St. Nikolaus and the

Postby Arnulf » Tue, 10Dec21 06:25

The True Story About The Easter-Rabbit, The Nikolaus And The Christ-Child

In realty the Easter-Rabbit is preparing and collecting all the presents for the human beings all over the world and for every year.
As he was very busy with his job, the Nikolaus together with his true servant, Ruprecht were sneaking in and they caught as much presents
as they could keep in hands and tried to escape. But the Easter-Rabbit wanted to catch them and to get back all the goods and so he
ran after them in his hurry. But in the meantime, as he was out, the Christ-Child came with a monster truck and quietly and having much time
the Crist-Child loaded all the goods except a little reminder on the truck and disappeared. Returning from his resultless hunt
the Easter-Rabbit found only a few Easter eggs and some peanuts more, which he could use as present.

Therefore we all have learned, that the Easter-Rabbit and St. Nikolaus use to bring us only minor presents but we can get from the
Christ-Child at Christmas the main and worthy presents every year. This is the story why it is so!
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby cheese101 » Tue, 10Dec21 22:15

i completely buy it. Even though 40 years ago monster trucks were first being created
cheese101
star of the reef

Postby Arnulf » Tue, 10Dec21 23:17

the monster trucks are only the means, we use today. In former times, there would be other transport vehicles to use! Did you know, that story is created on my own and has no claim to be true. But I like it! Image
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby Newdood » Wed, 10Dec22 13:01

Arnulf - I like your story. If, for your ending, you have the Christ-child haul off the goods in a sleigh, he can abandon that mode of transportation later for St. Nicholas to find. Or maybe the Christ-child can use a sledge to haul off the bigger goods and St. Nick can make his sleigh as a light-weight imitation.
When it comes to binary, there are 10 kinds of people - those who get and those who don't!
Newdood
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Return to The beach