Merry Christmas

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: Merry Christmas

Postby Brian100 » Tue, 10Dec14 00:07

As i am going to be away from the lagoon for the next month i want to wish all lagooners and Mr Shark a merry christmas and a happy new year/Ein frohes Weihnachtsfest und alles gute zum neuen jahr/Joyeux noel et bonne annee. And to Squeeky, don't cry to much into your amber nectar when we retain the Ashes.
Brian100
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Trucla » Tue, 10Dec21 20:05

Whether we are religious or not (I'm not) this is a season when almost everyone thinks at least a bit about the others!

Let's try honestly to start a very very long season of peace, love, solidarity, reconciliation and forgiveness among us all! Image
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby cheese101 » Tue, 10Dec21 22:17

Happy Christmas
cheese101
star of the reef

Postby Newdood » Tue, 10Dec21 22:23

Trucla wrote: Let's try honestly to start a very very long season of peace, love, solidarity, reconciliation and forgiveness among us all!

The only appropriate addition to this sentiment is HEAR, HEAR!
When it comes to binary, there are 10 kinds of people - those who get and those who don't!
Newdood
star of the reef

Postby Raelee » Wed, 10Dec22 03:27

May you all have a Joyful Christmas and the coming year grant you every happiness...

Raelee
Raelee
Princess of the islands

Postby LRM » Wed, 10Dec22 05:31

Trucla wrote : Whether we are religious or not (I'm not) this is a season when almost everyone thinks at least a bit about the others!

Let's try honestly to start a very very long season of peace, love, solidarity, reconciliation and forgiveness among us all! Image

My military service makes more than most a Citizen of the World. I think tolerance and empathy toward others of ALL or NO religion is what is necessary for world peace. I wish it were possible but see too many not willing to accept any but their own belief.
Happy Holidays to everyone.
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 10Dec22 05:47

On a morning show here in Australia, a Catholic priest whom the Church sought to retire (his congregation refused to accept that) declared that contrary to what the Church will tell you, Christmas is about Family and not religion.

He made a very good point. Yes, at his church they will glorify God in the Highest but declared that we should glorify the Lowest. Think about Family, those unfortunate for whatever reason may deprived over this period.

Yes, however you see your God, whether you in fact celebrate this period, may you enjoy the respective events and share good company.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Graen » Fri, 10Dec24 17:37

Happy Holidays Y'all!

And here's to hoping you all have a bountiful New Year.
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby Mimailia » Fri, 10Dec24 20:43

Ditto, and if you get the opportunity, RAK
(Random act of kindness)

Merry Christmas,

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby cruiser » Fri, 10Dec24 22:11

merry Christmas to all and may your hollydays be peacefull and "healthy"
cruiser
star of the reef

Postby Bunny the Veggie Slayer » Fri, 10Dec24 22:58

Have a MONSTER Christmas everyone. All the best for 2011!!!
Bunny the Veggie Slayer
great white shark

Postby Sexychild68 » Sat, 10Dec25 10:09

i hope everyone has a Merry Christmas...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby Kingnumber » Sat, 10Dec25 17:01

Merry Xmas everyone.
Kingnumber
sirens hunter

Postby Greebo » Sun, 10Dec26 00:23

I hope that everyone has a Happy Christmas and a fulfilling New Year. My best wishes to all Image
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Greebo » Wed, 10Dec29 14:16

I've just been sent this message and I thought I'd pass it on to everyone here! [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

Hello Everybody,

Please accept with no obligation ,implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non addictive, gender neutral celebration of the New Year holiday practised with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious / secular persuasions and / or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

We also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011 , but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that The United Kingdom is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee .

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wishers to actually implement any of the wishes for her / him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wishers. The wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wishers.

Best Regards (without prejudice)

Name withheld to comply with the Privacy Act
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Next

Return to The beach