What type of women do you like

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: What type of women do you like

Postby Raelee » Fri, 11Mar18 16:53

It's truly too bad tnat not more women swim in the lagoon. It would be of interest so see a pole conducted as to what type of men they prefer.....
Raelee
Princess of the islands

Postby luke » Fri, 11Mar18 21:14

You can launch it... at least to make a census of mermaid in the lagoon
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

sex: Masculine

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 11Mar19 01:48

Raelee wrote : It's truly too bad tnat not more women swim in the lagoon. It would be of interest so see a pole conducted as to what type of men they prefer.....

Seems like you're discussing a pole like a lightning conductor here, some of us guys would boast one!! [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

Sorry Raelee, you have inadvertently used a homophone for "poll", did you just come off shift, tired girl?
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Raelee » Sat, 11Mar19 02:18

No Squeeky, just the opposite, I was rushing about with a cup of tea in one hand and toast in the other trying to get ready to leave for the hospital at about 4:30 AM. Thank you for the correction....
Raelee
Princess of the islands

Postby shark » Sat, 11Mar19 03:11

Princess, I don't know what type of man you prefer, but personally, I make a very good tea and I like to prepare toasts at the morning (to taste both in bed ,of course).
shark
Site Admin

Postby Arnulf » Sat, 11Mar19 10:24

I have my doubts, if crumbles of the toast would be so comfortable in bed. Maybe the toast should be wetted by some body fluids...........Image
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby Raelee » Sat, 11Mar19 16:56

Mmmmmmmm...but only imagine all of the different things you could do with the peach jam!!!!!

Raelee
Princess of the islands

Postby Rikwar » Sat, 11Mar19 17:42

Raelee wrote : Mmmmmmmm...but only imagine all of the different things you could do with the peach jam!!!!!

On top of a warm muff..er muffin or amongst others toppings
very yummy Raelee

The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby JACkDAN13LS » Sat, 11Mar19 23:24

[font=Comic Sans MS]ebony, latin, caucasian, asian... who the fuck cares?! aside fucking racists for sure.. but anyway..
My kinda gurl is rough tomboy, self-confidence, cold-hearted, troubled, rude.. who easy goes crazy and have an animal instincts.. dayumn dhiz iz my dream-girl... I met these gurlz few times.. and I can tell ya guyz, this is just a real challenge..
And I just fucking hate normally, friendly, kind-hearted and calm gurlz.. damn they just make me fucking puke and lost my manhood forever...
[/font]
JACkDAN13LS
Pilot fish

Postby Chakattaur » Tue, 11Jun21 09:23

Talking about real woman, the same that all men dreams: that is perfect.
Now, talking about women of fantasies and delirium, an irresistible cat-woman. Not like Batman, mas a true cat-babe with many feline features: Strong and caring personality. Human face without whiskers. Feline eyes, ears and small fangs; long and soft tail. Claws....

I Know that it seems an insanity, but are many thousand fans of these woman type :top:
Knowledge is power. Use it wisely!
Chakattaur
great white shark

Postby chinadoll » Sat, 11Jun25 05:50

I'm not a lesbian.

But as for the type of men, humor, goodwill, maturity, and a few more personal preferences. every man is different, so i can't really say. there's not a type out there that I like, i'd just have to meet him to find out.

but my boyfriend is pretty much morally and physically my dream guy.
chinadoll
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby Max_ » Sun, 11Jun26 12:44

JACkDAN13LS wrote:aside fucking racists for sure..

:sarcastic:
The most important thing, IMOHO, is the way you discover that the girl is attracted by you. When you can get over the usual reaction "no", to revealing desire.
I'm not talking about forcing anyone, let's be clear ...
Max_
sirens hunter

Postby Raelee » Mon, 11Jun27 02:05

Chinadoll, about all that I would add to your list is thoughtfullness.
Raelee
Princess of the islands

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 11Jun27 03:11

Raelee wrote:Chinadoll, about all that I would add to your list is thoughtfullness.

I'm thinking about the joke about a young lady who refused the bedtime invitation because she did not like old age creeping up on her!
(Hugh Hefner? Wonder what you'd get, money or the prize :??: ).

Seriously though, doesn't age have some bearing? For a relationship which does not involve children, maybe not, but what joy for an active youngster when one parent in nigh bedridden and there is a fun kids-parents game in the park?
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Xyzzy987 » Mon, 11Jun27 08:21

Squeeky wrote:...Seriously though, doesn't age have some bearing? For a relationship which does not involve children, maybe not, but what joy for an active youngster when one parent in nigh bedridden and there is a fun kids-parents game in the park?

For my part, age does not have any bearing at all. My mate is a few years older than I am, but we both hang out with a number of people both younger and older than we are. The "crowd" we hang out with at the local pub ranges in age from about 25 to between 65 and 70. And we all get along amazingly well. A large number of us even went on vacation together recently.

Age is all in the mind.

edit: Of course, I'm referring to people over the age of consent, whatever that age is in your jurisdiction.
Xyzzy987
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to The beach