What type of women do you like

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: What type of women do you like

Postby lockness2000 » Sun, 09Oct04 08:06

Me I love Black women sexy sistas for me.
lockness2000
Pilot fish

Postby scm5371 » Fri, 09Oct09 03:22

(I think there is a ghost post that keeps messing with the read settings. Hope this fixes it.) Yep that fixed the problem for me too. I wonder what causes this, it happens all the time here.
scm5371
sirens hunter

Postby Arnulf » Fri, 09Oct09 12:46

Hi, LRM, your Avatar has such an ugly black string across the pic. Look how it performs without that string:Image
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby Trucla » Sat, 09Oct10 00:51

Arnulf wrote : Hi, LRM, your Avatar has such an ugly black string across the pic. Look how it performs without that string:Image
So... Arnulf... you're getting old... fixing your eyes on the string... :D
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby LRM » Sat, 09Oct10 02:23

Danke Arnulf
Alle besser?
L
Es ist einfach zu viele Stunden der Hoffnung, die Brustwarze wird angezeigt, Abfälle ... es nie. Ihre Jeans entweder nie abrutschen. Nochmals vielen Dank.

All better?
It is easy to waste many hours hoping the nipple will appear... it never does. Her jeans never slide off either. Thanks again
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Newdood » Wed, 09Dec09 02:03

Back to the titled topic - I'm finding a recently growing interest in tall, thoughtful Polynesians!
When it comes to binary, there are 10 kinds of people - those who get and those who don't!
Newdood
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 09Dec11 16:02

I feel grossly sorry for those women (and men for that matter) who become oversized, particularly those whose condition is not essentially of their own doing, like diet, exercise - those with metabolic conditions, like gland malfunctions, are those within my sympathy range.

I wonder. Does the ratio of the "Golden Rule" work universally on what is pleasing to the eye? I think that is a huge factor with me.

Taking those two considerations as mentioned above, I also have to consider temperament/disposition. That is going to take into account too many things.

I'm really looking at someone with a pleasant personality, a purpose in life and a sense of forward planning.

I still feel a need to be distant, when we meet, from a once near neighbour only because of the condition that appears to be metabolic.

And why do I not totally reject her in my mind? She, as a single mum has brought up a very lovely young lady who now regularly serves us at weekly dinner functions prior to going away for study).

Back to her mum. She's raised a lovely daughter but in the meantime she's taken in children of her niece (worrisome girl!) and along with her lovely daughter they are raising them.

There is one factor left out of this "equation". This lady is also carer for her mother.

Now? What is this thread about? Perceived beauty? Naked bodies? Skin colouring that matches one's own?

Me? I know metabolism too frequently adds to all of us. Let me have a woman who cares for herself, shows she cares or you, is good company and wants to plan a shared future.

That unfortunately doesn't seem to in the psyche of many of our younger generations, and for that matter, it is breaking within mine!
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby sexygamedesigns » Fri, 10Jul23 04:11

Japanese and Asian women.

R
sexygamedesigns
lagoon predator

Postby rkshooter » Fri, 10Jul23 16:03

That is easy. It is my wife, my soul mate, from a sixteen year old girl to now a hot grandmother there is no other. While bodies may change and age so does the person and this one definitly gets better on both
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby Kellythomas » Fri, 11Jan07 19:17

That’s Well, that’s something interesting you have asked , i liked girls from las vegas , i am wedding a girl from town in Vegas Wedding hotel .Cheers

This is deception, poster is female and removed link was to a commercial business.
Kellythomas
Pilot fish

Postby stianson » Wed, 11Jan12 15:04

I like girls that are very European - prefering French, because they are so outgoing and naturally beautiful by having a definite sense for fashion and eternal style. I really appreciate that one a woman actually. Style, confidence and the ability to look good whether you are feeling well or not - pretending is everything it takes.
stianson
Pilot fish

Postby co90921 » Fri, 11Jan14 06:45

I like all women! When I was younger (the 1970s) I dated around. I dated girls that were White, Black, Asian, and Hispanic ( Mexican and Pueto Rican). It is not the color of their skin, their size, nor their national heritage that is really important. It is their personality, devotion, loyality, and love that is important. One thing to remember gentlemen...it goes both ways. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
co90921
star of the reef

Postby Rastifan » Mon, 11Jan17 03:09

I like women that don't press charges.

Nah:) I don't really have any specific preferences as I tend to find personality as attractive as the body. Dark women is pretty nice to look at though.
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby leonardo99 » Thu, 11Mar17 16:30

Slim, brunette womens [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
leonardo99
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Thu, 11Mar17 22:19

She must be breathing... [img]smile/thumb.gif[/img]
L
Internal beauty is more important and lasting IMO.
Got Wood?
LRM

Next

Return to The beach