I need help for a story idea!!!

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: I need help for a story idea!!!

Postby Yamato » Wed, 11Mar23 06:30

Hi everyone,

I'm participating in a story here is the scenario so far:

Alfa male type of person, super successful, very rich invites his employee to a party but wants to seduce his wife. She is reluctant but goes (being pushed by her own husband). He seduces her gets what he wants from her (physically she loved it and wanted him to love her) and dumps her.

He gets regrets that he dumped her for some reason and thinks of her for an entire week. Not being able to get her out of his mind.
She, in the meantime, retreats to her parent's ranch and of course divorces her husband.
He finds out where she is....and meets her there and is greated warmly because her parents knew him from years ago they wanted her to hook up with him but he didn't want to...and they never really liked her ex husband that much.

NOW.....

Her Parents know something about him OR her but have withheld a secret from her.....what could it be????

(I'm NOT thinking he's her long lost distant brother or something but I'm stuck on this little plot twist or something interesting about the plot). Anyone have an idea?
I'm stuck!!!! [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img]

Kronn
Kronn

Think Dirty Thoughts....
Yamato
star of the reef

Postby Raelee » Wed, 11Mar23 07:31

Could this be happening in a land of arranged marriages? Her parents were life long friends of his parents. They were pledged to each other when just childeren. His parents were perhaps killed and he was taken away and raised by relatives. they lost all track of him in time. Now they want the pledge fulfilled and the two to be re-united

Raelee
Raelee
Princess of the islands

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 11Mar23 07:44

I'm not sure that I have the full gist of the the parents' knowledge.

At one point in time, and likely in some places still [check google on this but I think some US states still have that], the marriage of first cousins was/is taboo, incest I guess [a dear aunt of mine was heavily frowned upon for such a marriage between WWI and WWII even though our law allowed - they were tremendously lovely people].
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby Yamato » Wed, 11Mar23 08:40

OK there's no incest.cousins etc etc ...

That's the question Squeeky, what could the parents know that they have kept secret from her or from him and never told her....some secret...
It has to be something that would affect all of their relations.
Kronn

Think Dirty Thoughts....
Yamato
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 11Mar23 10:44

Sorry, I can't resist under the current climate of high profiled romance,

they have an immediate and traceable blood line to the throne of some country which would be highly embarrassing socially and commercially!

No, I'm not a royalist, but Pr. W has certainly had a magnificent impact upon our citizens after our recent crises.

Who can Japanese, Libyans, etc, hope for to boost their respective morale? [I pick those not because of any politics but that they are currently on my daily TV screen.]
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Yamato » Thu, 11Mar24 07:00

Thanks everyone for your great ideas. You've inspired me with something :-)
Kronn

Think Dirty Thoughts....
Yamato
star of the reef

Postby Arnulf » Thu, 11Mar24 08:41

Hi, Yamato, I don't think, that this may help your inspirations flow, but the dialogue with squeeky remembers me of a song, where for a lot of beginning love-affairs his father always is singing "the girl is your sister, but your mummy don't know." And at the end, the boy told his mother about his problems, but "Mother, she laughed and said go, man, go, your dad ain't yout daddy, but your daddy don't know!"[img]smile/!2214_EM2.gif[/img]
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby Greebo » Thu, 11Mar24 16:20

Nice one Arnulf! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] Now you mention it, I remember that song.
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 11Mar25 02:19

"Shame and Scandal in the Family"
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Oldies-2943/ ... -title.htm

This are a few versions on that page as well as recording artists. My memory of it was of a male and female voice, the male being Nat King Cole (may well be mistaken - though I seem to recall Trini Lopez as well).
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Xyzzy987 » Thu, 11Mar31 21:41

Here's a couple of ideas:
1. He doesn't know that he's the long lost brother of the first husband, and stands to inherit the family fortune and the husband's business, thereby ruining him (sort of a Count of Monte Cristo story).

2. He will, upon his 30th birthday, inherit the throne of some mythical wealthy country.
Xyzzy987
lagoon predator

Return to The beach