FaceBook

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: FaceBook

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 11Apr26 09:08

Personally I have little time for Facebook, I maintain a membership only for certain family reasons.

This afternoon however I found something posted by a distant cousin, two generations younger than me, that some may enjoy. Oh, she confesses to being a smoker:
Got pulled over by cops when I went to the shop a minute ago. I had a VB label on my forehead so the cop asked if I'd been drinking. I said,"No, I'm on patches"

She actually confessed to having 'stolen' that text from one of her Facebook 'friends'. Oh! VB is "Victoria Bitter" an Australian beer, and ranks here as relatively equal to "Fosters" which has a huge international acclaim - "Fosters" might even own the brand[?].
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Re: FaceBook

Postby David » Thu, 11May12 16:11

Squeeky wrote:Personally I have little time for Facebook, I maintain a membership only for certain family reasons.

This afternoon however I found something posted by a distant cousin, two generations younger than me, that some may enjoy. Oh, she confesses to being a smoker:
Got pulled over by cops when I went to the shop a minute ago. I had a VB label on my forehead so the cop asked if I'd been drinking. I said,"No, I'm on patches"

Seen variations of that one before, but still amusing.

[img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

Squeeky wrote:She actually confessed to having 'stolen' that text from one of her Facebook 'friends'. Oh! VB is "Victoria Bitter" an Australian beer, and ranks here as relatively equal to "Fosters" which has a huge international acclaim - "Fosters" might even own the brand[?].

As far as I know those two brands are products from Carlton & United Breweries.

[img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
David
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Return to The beach