General Chat

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: General Chat

Postby Joe.Pizza » Sat, 19Oct19 01:31

PinkVendeta wrote:Ohhhh all of the good series are back on again.

How about Umbrella Academy?
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 19Oct19 11:20

3 new members have been added to the present cast, and from what I read, season 2 is now in production :D
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby PinkVendeta » Thu, 19Oct24 20:10

I see that: Lucifer has been picked up by NetFlix, so there will be a season 5 :D

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Greebo » Thu, 19Oct24 20:40

Great! [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] [img]smile/angel.gif[/img] [img]smile/wink2.gif[/img]
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby PinkVendeta » Sun, 19Nov24 14:18

I watched the first 3 seasons of a great series called: The Expanse, it has been picked up by Amazon prime for season 4, starting 13 December this year, well worth a watch.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3230854/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Ivlia » Mon, 19Nov25 22:16

PinkVendeta wrote:I watched the first 3 seasons of a great series called: The Expanse, it has been picked up by Amazon prime for season 4, starting 13 December this year, well worth a watch.

Not bad. Seems it is the first sci-fi series in which the effects of gravity on people are seriously taken into account. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] And, as usually, the series differs from the original books.

As for me, the books are a little boring. :sarcastic: I stopped on the Cibola Burn.
Ivlia
great white shark

Postby PinkVendeta » Fri, 20Jan03 18:50

I watched the new season, it was ok, not bad, not great either, but maybe that will improve, who knows :lol: at least it is no where close to being as bad as season 8 of GoT was :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Greebo » Sun, 20Mar29 00:02

We've been watching the first season of The Mandalorian. Enjoyed it immensely and wishing Season 2 was here already.

Also been watching Star Trek: Picard -- I've been intrigued by the now elderly and sick Picard trying to find his way through the pitfalls and puzzles created by the machinations of secretive Romulans in conjunction with a corrupted Star Fleet to find the legacy left behind by Data, and I can understand why Patrick Stewart allowed himself to be tempted into reprising Picard. Great to see some interesting new characters as well as well known ones -- Seven of Nine is a favourite of mine and she looks good with her hair down and her 'take no prisoners' vigilante attitude, and it was fun meeting 'the Riker family'! I am aiming to watch Episode 10 shortly although I gather quite a few folk have found it disappointing.

Edit: Watched Episode 10 at last -- enjoyed it, despite the unlikely little mentally controlled gizmo that got the ship working again and then stalled the Romulan attack force for long enough for the cavalry to arrive! Another Season 2 to look forward to.
Last edited by Greebo on Sun, 20Apr05 00:10, edited 1 time in total.
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Ivlia » Sat, 20Apr04 22:59

Ivlia wrote:MUST see, if you like football (soccer), especially, English:

The English Game [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Ivlia
great white shark

Postby PinkVendeta » Wed, 20May06 14:18

Howdy all,

Just when You all thought going to "The Beach" was safe, she is alive and well and back :crazy: [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] :lol:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Greebo » Fri, 20May08 16:35

Ah, the HannahVirus! Got any new antibodies, girl? Good thing this is an e-Beach and I'm running Linux! [img]kator/smiley130.gif[/img]
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Rikwar » Fri, 20May08 19:58

Greebo wrote:Ah, the HannahVirus! Got any new antibodies, girl? Good thing this is an e-Beach and I'm running Linux! [img]kator/smiley130.gif[/img]

The HannahVirus [img]smile/suri_2002.gif[/img] :lol: :lol:
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 20Jun27 09:34

Greebo wrote:Also been watching Star Trek: Picard -- I've been intrigued by the now elderly and sick Picard trying to find his way through the pitfalls and puzzles created by the machinations of secretive Romulans in conjunction with a corrupted Star Fleet to find the legacy left behind by Data, and I can understand why Patrick Stewart allowed himself to be tempted into reprising Picard. Great to see some interesting new characters as well as well known ones -- Seven of Nine is a favourite of mine and she looks good with her hair down and her 'take no prisoners' vigilante attitude, and it was fun meeting 'the Riker family'! I am aiming to watch Episode 10 shortly although I gather quite a few folk have found it disappointing.

Edit: Watched Episode 10 at last -- enjoyed it, despite the unlikely little mentally controlled gizmo that got the ship working again and then stalled the Romulan attack force for long enough for the cavalry to arrive! Another Season 2 to look forward to.

Star Trek: Picard was fantastic, watched it all, loved the stalling tactics and Will arriving with a Star fleet armada, will there be a season 2?

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 20Jun27 09:38

Anyone watched Harley Quinn the animated Tv series yet?

Very good, not for kids at all, worth a watch.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7658402/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Greebo » Sat, 20Jun27 21:55

PinkVendeta wrote:....will there be a season 2?

Supposedly. Whoopi Goldberg was asked by Patrick Stewart on a chat show when Season 1 was released if she'd reprise Guinan in Season 2 and she agreed enthusiastically. I would imagine a major question must be when the pandemic will allow filming to take place/be completed.
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

PreviousNext

Return to The beach