JASON [FR, EN, DE, IT & SP languages]

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

JASON [FR, EN, DE, IT & SP languages]

Postby Jason » Thu, 21Dec30 11:26

Hello to all,
It is with this end of year 2021 that I announce you the existence of JASON, the game!
I invite you to download and try it.

Story:
In this adventure, you’ll play as Jason, a 25yo man, whom’s gonna find himself caught up in a tricky adventure, surrounded, of course, by his longtime friends. The story begins in the summer of 2021, a summer like the previous one with no room for the Covid19. We all want to forget about that shitty virus, don’t we? It’s an important moment for Jason. He’s moving into his very first apartment and will soon be starting his working life as a computer technician in a small local newspaper, the "Daily Gazette".
Everything is going according to his plans, he knows he can count on his friends and his move is going as it should. But it seems like the time of revelations has come. His childhood friend is being more and more flirty towards him and it seems like he really does catch the eye of the ladies around him. Where’s that sudden attraction power is coming from?

Download here, it's free !
https://www.patreon.com/coeur2cochon?fan_landing=true
If you like it let me know and support me if you can.

Bonjour à tous,
C'est avec cette fin d'année 2021 que je vous annonce l’existence de JASON, le jeu !
Je vous invite donc à le télécharger et à l'essayer.

Story:
Dans cette aventure, vous incarnez le rôle de Jason, jeune homme de 25 ans qui, entouré de sa bande d'amis, va se voir propulsé dans une histoire pleine de rebondissements. L'histoire commence durant l'été 2021, un été comme les précédents ou le Covid19 n'est pas présent. Pas besoin de s'emmerder avec cette merde de virus, hein ? C'est un moment important pour Jason. Il emménage dans son premier appartement et va débuter sa vie active en tant que technicien informaticien au sein d'un petit journal de la ville, le "Daily gazette".
Tout se passe comme il l'avait prévu, il sait qu'il peut compter sur ses amis et son déménagement se déroule sans encombres. D'ailleurs, c'est le moment des révélations. Son amie d'enfance est de plus en plus avenante envers lui et il semblerait qu'il ne laisse pas indifférent les femmes qui gravitent autour de lui. Pourquoi donc cette attraction si soudaine de la gent féminine ?

Téléchargez ici, c'est gratuit !
https://www.patreon.com/coeur2cochon?fan_landing=true
Si vous aimez dites le moi et soutenez-moi si vous le pouvez.

Last edited by Jason on Wed, 23Feb15 21:27, edited 3 times in total.
Jason
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Re: JASON v0.4.1 [FR, EN, DE, IT & SP languages]

Postby PinkVendeta » Mon, 22Jan10 12:02

Sent you a pm.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Re: JASON v0.4.1 [FR, EN, DE, IT & SP languages]

Postby Jason » Tue, 22Feb01 18:18

A small update that hides a big one.
The version 0.4.2 is a complement to the NICOLE part. Can you rise to the occasion to win Jennifer's trust?
This update adds more than 240 images and three breathtaking music tracks.
Also, on the game's choices screen, the possibility to save the choices made during your main game to replay them during replays.
Jennifer's intimate hair is now customizable according to your taste and will be reflected in all scenes.

Go, go ! Earn her trust and above all, be persistent!

Jason
sirens hunter

Re: JASON v0.4.2 [FR, EN, DE, IT & SP languages]

Postby Jason » Thu, 22Feb17 07:55

Bonjour à tous,

Suivez mon compte Patreon https://www.patreon.com/coeur2cochon et restez informé des futures news sur le jeu.
Mieux, soutenez la future sortie de l'update v0.5.0 pour seulement 1€. Pas de prélèvement supplémentaires jusqu'à sa sortie qui est prévu avant l'été et attendez-vous à une grosse claque à ce moment là.

Je compte sur vous pour tester le jeu et me dire ce que vous en pensez !
Bisous
Jason
sirens hunter

Re: JASON v0.4.2 [FR, EN, DE, IT & SP languages]

Postby Awake » Sat, 22Apr02 15:59

Ahaha pendant un moment je pensais que le joueur allait incarné le fameux tueurs en séries "Jason" de vendredi 13 !

Enfin, bref, super rendu en tout cas, ce jeu m'a l'air pas mal du tout. Bon courage camarade développeur français !

Ahaha for a brief moment I thought that the player was going to play the famous serial killer "Jason" from Friday the 13th!

Finally, in short, great rendering in any case, this game does not look bad at all to me. Good luck fellow French developer!
Awake
Pilot fish

Re: JASON v0.5.0 [FR, EN, DE, IT & SP languages]

Postby Jason » Sat, 22May14 07:46

I am pleased to announce the release of this new version which ends the prologue. Finally!
I hope you will enjoy it. You have a lot of work ahead of you, this update adds no less than 650 beautiful high definition renders, new animations and music.
Browse through Lexie's different personality traits and discover all the girls around you.

Use the gallery to find the unexplored paths. In a word, enjoy!

I advise you to start a new game because as you may have noticed, I removed the NICOLE part.
I also recommend you to erase your backup file called "JASON", it is located here: C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

The versions for Mac and Androide will arrive in the following hours. Stay tuned.

Thanks again for your support, JASON would not exist without you.

--- https://www.patreon.com/posts/66392945

J'ai le plaisir de vous annoncer la sortie de cette nouvelle version qui termine le prologue. Enfin !

J'espère que vous allez l'apprécier. Vous avez beaucoup de travail devant vous, cette mise à jour ajoute pas moins de 650 magnifiques rendus en haute définition, de nouvelles animations et musiques.
Parcourez les différents traits de personnalité de Lexie et découvrez toutes les filles qui gravitent autour de vous.
Aidez-vous de la galerie pour trouver les chemins inexplorés. En un mot, régalez-vous !

Je vous conseille de recommencer une nouvelle partie car comme vous l'avez peut-être remarqué, j'ai retiré la partie NICOLE.
Je vous recommande aussi d’effacer votre fichier de sauvegarde qui s'appelle "JASON", il se situe ici : C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Les versions pour Mac et Androïde arriveront dans les heures qui suivent. Restez-attentif.

Encore merci de votre soutien, JASON n'existerai pas sans vous.
Jason
sirens hunter

Re: JASON v0.5.0 [FR, EN, DE, IT & SP languages]

Postby Jason » Sun, 22Jun05 18:56

The prologue is accessible to all.
Jason
sirens hunter

Re: JASON v0.6.4 [FR, EN, RU, DE, IT & SP languages]

Postby Jason » Wed, 23Feb15 21:26

JASON Episode 1 The awakening #01_23

Here it is! The long awaited update is finally here.
Multi-language version.
I wish you a pleasant discovery of this first part of episode 1.
English speaking friends, I changed translator. I don't know what happened to my first one, I hope nothing serious, so can you give me a feedback on the quality of the translation?
Don't forget the reviews on the different sites and thanks again for the trust you give me.

The download links are available for free on my Patreon pagehttps://www.patreon.com/coeur2cochon?fan_landing=true

---

Le voilà ! L'update tellement attendue est enfin là.
Version multi-langue.
Je vous souhaite une agréable découverte de cette première partie d'épisode 1.
Amis anglophones, j'ai changé de traducteur. Je ne sais pas ce qui est arrivé à mon premier, je n'espère rien de grave, donc est-ce que vous pouvez me faire un retour sur la qualité de la traduction ?
N'oubliez pas les reviews sur les différents sites et encore merci pour la confiance que vous me donnez.

Les liens de téléchargement sont accessible gratuitement sur la page de mon Patreon https://www.patreon.com/coeur2cochon?fan_landing=true

Jason
sirens hunter

Re: JASON [FR, EN, DE, IT & SP languages]

Postby Jason » Wed, 23May10 19:27

New version V0.6.5 LIVE !
Jason
sirens hunter

Re: JASON [FR, EN, DE, IT & SP languages]

Postby Jason » Sun, 23Dec17 07:31

Nouvel update de Noël. De nombreuses nouveauté vous attendent !
Jason
sirens hunter

Return to Other sexy games