[RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.9.9 Feb/26/2024

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.984a Apr/18/2021

Postby mdqp » Sun, 21Apr18 13:47

This is not a very late april's fools joke, it's just the inevitable monthly update to Caliross. For the steep price of $ 0.00 you too can play something that will make things awkward between you and uncle Joe when he inevitably surprises you, but only because your choice of waifu is "trash tier", according to him.

Version 0.984 adds lots of scenes with a variety of girls like Lea, Carla, Kira and more. This update could basically be dubbed the "pervert update"*, given how little content there is outside of new scenes.
Develop a crippling addiction to waifus by playing the free version (download here or at itch.io). Check the changelog here to discover that the only girl you like in this entire mess didn't get a new scene in the last 4 years, and develop crippling depression, instead.

*As opposed to the usual, very chaste and family-friendly updates we usually push around here.
mdqp
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.985a May/18/2021

Postby mdqp » Tue, 21May18 15:29

May(be) it's time to inflict upon the unsuspecting populace another Caliross update! Destroy your social life and sink into P.O.R.N. addiction (Profound, Original, Riveting Narratives)... Okay, maybe the story isn't that good, but I had to use this acronym somewhere.

Version 0.985 adds a super secret succubus brothel, revisits Ginnuk's ending for more orc love, and adds some random scenes here and there, with vampires (only the ones with a PHD), werewolves and even regular humans (the horror)!

Incur in the wrath of your ancestors* and play the devious free version (download here or at itch.io). Check the changelog here and embrace your hatred for unordered lists and unhelpful documents**.

* Ancestors not included with the base game.

** I elevated writing these into an art form.
mdqp
great white shark

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.986b Jun/15/2021

Postby mdqp » Tue, 21Jun15 15:35

Once again, the masonry, the FBI and CIA all conspire to hide from you the apex of human civilization: SMUT! But fear not, for I will go to any length to bring you the only true entertainment for the age of enlightenment! You need not the nagging of your fellow humans and troublesome "social interactions", you need 2D waifus* and husbandos to fill that void.

(download here or at itch.io the free version of the ultimate waifu companionship simulator, while you can inform yourself on what really matters** by reading the changelog here​. I hope you have fun, and let me know if you find any issues. ^_^

*3D waifus can be purchased for $199.99

**Strangely enough, it's NOT the waifu stock market
mdqp
great white shark

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.987a Jul/15/2021

Postby mdqp » Thu, 21Jul15 15:33

What's hotter, the summer weather or the waifu? This and many more existential questions will be answered* to you if you play this month's update. All will be revealed to the true believers! Join the church of the "One True Waifu" today!

(download here or at itch.io the free version of this mess some might call a game, while you can calculate how much I slacked off by reading the changelog here. Joking aside, I hope you like the update, and have fun with it. ^_^

*But not really, weather isn't mentioned all that much in Caliross. Waifus on the other hand...
mdqp
great white shark

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.988a Aug/23/2021

Postby mdqp » Mon, 21Aug23 14:51

​The best software for your electronic entertainment since "Paint Drying Simulator"* returns! Now with more quests, harem content and annoying option files to copy/paste between updates! How wonderful!

(download here or at itch.io the free version of this thinly disguised malware, read the changelog here to learn exactly what makes it tick.

P.S.

Since starting next month I'll be increasing the number of commissions (7 per month for Caliross, and 3 for my next game TOTDC2, in case you are interested), if you were thinking about starting to support me or increase your current donation, now would be the best time for me. Word of mouth is also greatly appreciated (let grandpa know what he is missing)!
​*"It's the most boring thing I have ever witnessed. The realism is astounding. 10/10" - IGN
mdqp
great white shark

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.989 Sep/20/2021

Postby mdqp » Mon, 21Sep20 17:35

Stop right there! I am here to tell you all you need to know to get all the (2D) women you want, with this one simple trick*.

Step 1: Download here or at itch.io the free version of this waifu festival, and read the changelog here to learn what new depravity got added to the game**.
Step 2: There is no step 2, you don't even need to play the game (support on Patreon is appreciated, however).

*But first, you must give me your credit card details, to verify you are 18+. Our company was audited by an independent panel of nigerian princes, so you know you can trust us.

**There might be a quest about puzzles, are you aroused already?
mdqp
great white shark

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.990 Oct/19/2021

Postby mdqp » Tue, 21Oct19 12:13

It's that time of the month again! Wait, not THAT time of the month, it's just another Caliross update!​

Time to climb the guild ladder with a couple more quests, because what's sexier than a job well done? Nothing, I tell you! Especially if the quest has a bimbo route for the ones lucky enough to have the bimbo trait. Question your morals by partaking in the debauchery that is my game. Download here or at itch.io the free version of the most brilliant corporate job simulator*, read the changelog here and wonder why it's more convoluted than a Venezuelan soap opera.​

*You can get screwed over everywhere, at any time, by anyone, truly life-like.
mdqp
great white shark

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.990 Oct/19/2021

Postby mdqp » Mon, 21Nov15 14:53

​It's a bird? It's a plane?! No, it's another Caliross update!

Nobody expects the "sexy scenes" update in an adult game, so I hope you find it suitably shocking that this updates sees our heroine's chance of getting laid increase by a total of 8 scenes (if you don't believe me, I dare you to check the changelog here​ for more details). Downloadhere or at itch.io the free version of the premiere "is this my new fetish?" simulator*.

*I am actually super squemish, so the game is perfect to let these new, shiny fetishes sneak up on you, and before you know it, you are addicted to vampires sweet talking your pants off, you want to seduce any Emperor you meet, and you are deeply upset when your landlady or at least her daughter aren't brainwashing futanaris.
mdqp
great white shark

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.992 Dec/16/2021

Postby mdqp » Thu, 21Dec16 14:38

Aaah, the Christmas season! What better way to celebrate it if not by playing my very Christian, family-friendly game?

Just to make it extra sinful, the update is all about vampires, pretty much. (check the changelog here, if you don't trust the word of a heathen). Download here or at itch.io the free version, so you too can feel guilty about your sins (for example, picking a shitty waifu) and repent to be cleansed from them by donating all your material belongings to the church of mdqp*.

*We offer 200% Absolution with a 14-day money back guarantee. Save your soul NOW!!!
mdqp
great white shark

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.993 Jan/21/2022

Postby mdqp » Fri, 22Jan21 14:25

The year is 202X. The only remaining adult game still in development is Caliross. All other "games" are just empty proof of concepts that promise NFTs and their new cryptocurrency's launch is just around the corner...

The only way to avoid this bleak future, is to give me all your money!* If you need more convincing, you can check the changelog here, and marvel at how much smut is concentrated in just one game. Download here or at itch.io the free version, for some "hands on" time with the game.

*It's the only way to make sure you won't buy NFTs, promise!
mdqp
great white shark

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.994 Feb/23/2022

Postby mdqp » Wed, 22Feb23 11:03

It's the year 2022. We are still far, far away from the future of the Fifth Element, where redhead waifus go around scantily clad in white stripes to beat the crap out of the bad guys. Right now, Erica might be the best world-saving* waifu available, it's all I am saying!

If you want to help her make Caliross a better place (one sexy encounter at a time), make sure to play the premiere "mind controlled girl" simulator on the market**! You can check the changelog here. download here or at itch.io the free version, if you dare.

*The world saving part might be an exaggeration, but she is rocking the world of many perverts around Caliross, and that's something.

**At least, I think it's one of my games, if not Caliross.
mdqp
great white shark

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.995 Mar/22/2022

Postby mdqp » Tue, 22Mar22 16:38

March is here and so is another update! The ever increasing demand for smut and lewds are putting a strain on society, and as a developer, it's my job to make sure everyone has access to basic necessities such as adult games of the highest quality*.

Get your Waifu overdose, and play Caliross by downloading the free version here or at itch.io, if you have the stamina. You can check the changelog here and appreciate my skill for increasing the word count the further we move along.

*We remind our dear readers that quality is subjective, and that the author is a lazy bum, so let's keep our expectations in check.
mdqp
great white shark

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.996 Apr/22/2022

Postby mdqp » Fri, 22Apr22 12:28

​April is here, and so is another update. I know everyone is here for the plot*, but I had to ruin it for everyone by sneaking in some smut as well.

Expertly navigate around any adult content while playing the free version available here or at itch.io. If that's not enough of a challenge for you, the changelog is here to cause your sanity to falter as you wonder how it's possible for me to retain an audience.

*Wet Ass Plot**.

**I am a tits person myself, but if you like plot, more power to you.
mdqp
great white shark

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.997 May/27/2022

Postby mdqp » Fri, 22May27 12:00

The may update is here! Having avoided notice from the authorities once again, I bring you the most illegal, extreme smut* on the market.

Jump into the premiere archelogy simulator since *that game from LucasArts* right away! Available here or at itch.io. Check the changelog here to make sure no copyright was infringed.

*Well, I don't know about the "illegal" and "extreme" parts, since I am a bit squemish, but I swear the game contains traces of smut**!
**If you are allergic to smut and accidentally played the game, please consult your doctor.
mdqp
great white shark

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.998 Jun/23/2022

Postby mdqp » Thu, 22Jun23 13:15

Another update is here! We are getting close to 1.0, time to add more numbers after the zero to avoid the disaster of an actual release!*

Explore a living, breathing world... Then come back home and play my game! Available here or at itch.io. Check the changelog here to see if that particular fetish you love was surreptitiously added to the game, forcing you to play it from beginning to end another time.

*There is so much time between now and the heat death of the universe, why hurry?
mdqp
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games