[RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.9.9 Feb/26/2024

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.999 Jul/25/2022

Postby mdqp » Mon, 22Jul25 16:27

Version 0.999 is here! In case you were getting too excited about a 1.0, I actually did add one more number for the next update, as predicted (by myself) during last month's update. It's almost as if I am in the dev's head* or something.

Join the smut army* by playing my game, Available here or at itch.io. Check the changelog here to see how much things can change yet still stay the same.

*Scientists are still debating if mdqp's head actually contains anything, but research so far has been inconclusive.
**We are pacifists at heart, although waifu-shaming is punishable by death.
mdqp
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.9991 Aug/23/2022

Postby mdqp » Tue, 22Aug23 15:58

Version 0.9991 is here! I am very sorry for the version number, I blame my highschool math teacher*.

This update may or may not include more tentacle-adjacent monsters, only one way to find out**... Experience a "weird boner" bonanza by playing my game, Available here or at itch.io. Check the changelog here and wonder how could a human create something so vile so slowly.

*He was actually a cool dude, but I can't look weak in front of the audience!
**I lied again, you can also read the changelog... Or ask other players.
mdqp
great white shark

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.9992 Sep/27/2022

Postby mdqp » Tue, 22Sep27 20:19

Version 0.9992 is here! Once again, we explore the eternal question of "how much waifu is too much waifu?"* by increasing the waifu dosage and observing the results**. The game is available here or at itch.io. Check the changelog here and marvel at how much depravity one single game can contain.

*"There is no such a thing as too much waifu." - Plato

**Usually I just feel satisfied at a job well done, but I am the one providing the waifus.
mdqp
great white shark

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.9993 Oct/25/2022

Postby mdqp » Tue, 22Oct25 13:55

Another month, another release. Who's going to bang our protagonist this time? Werewolves? Vampires? Demons? The random village drunkard?*. Join us in the smut marathon of the century** by downloading the game here or at itch.io. Check the changelog here, if you like unordered lists.

*The answer is probably "all of the above".

**Currently, the only smut marathon in town.
mdqp
great white shark

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.9994 Nov/22/2022

Postby mdqp » Tue, 22Nov22 18:08

November is almost gone, but this update is here to stay*! If you aren't a pervert yet, now it's the time to get started. You too can disappoint your parents following 5 easy steps**! Start by downloading the game here or at itch.io. Check the changelog here, if you can't wait to learn what's cooking.

*Until next month.

**Steps not included.
mdqp
great white shark

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.9995 Dec/19/2022

Postby mdqp » Mon, 22Dec19 13:20

Ah, December: the holiday season. The gifts! Well, anyone checking this game is automatically put on the naughty list (Santa Claus runs a gentle, techno-dictatorship), so forget about getting anything but rocks*. At least my game will keep you guys warm**. Download the game here or at itch.io. Check the changelog here, if you are curious and can't help peek behind the curtains.

*Coal is too valuable this year.
**By cooking your GPUs thanks to the really hot girls on display, obviously.
mdqp
great white shark

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.9996 Jan/21/2023

Postby mdqp » Sat, 23Jan21 10:54

Another year under our belts! Don't worry though, I have developed a perpetual development machine*, which means no matter which year, Caliross is always 6 months away from being finished! Enjoy all the upside of live services, without any of the downsides!** Download the game here or at itch.io. Check the changelog here, and get the dopamine fix you crave thanks to the numbers growing with each release.***

*I call it "lazy bum mdqp".
**I am not really aware of any upsides to live services, though.
***Actual content growth is purely optional and coincidental.
mdqp
great white shark

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.9997 Feb/18/2023

Postby mdqp » Sat, 23Feb18 17:37

Ah, february! The best month to speculate on people's loneliness with some adult games! No need for a girlfriend, daddy Caliross can be your valentine forever!* Download the game here or at itch.io. Check the changelog here, and contemplate the life choices which lead you here afterward.

*I mean, the game was going to take forever anyway, at least now I can add panty-shot micro-transactions to REALLY make it scummy.**

**I am just joking. Let's not give EA any ideas, or they might just release a FIFA dating sim DLC.
mdqp
great white shark

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.9998 Mar/19/2023

Postby mdqp » Sun, 23Mar19 11:45

March marches and so does Caliross (how's that for an alliteration?)! This month, like every other month, we celebrate the mystery of the perpetual development of this game and how we are always three months away from version 1.0*. download the game here or at itch.io. Check the changelog here, and wonder if I am just making it all up or if it's actually in the game.

*If a developer codes in the woods but he has no patrons, does the game update? Pondering this question is what is slowing the game's progress down.**

**It's actually feature creep, but what can I do? I HAVE to add more content, I can't help it!
mdqp
great white shark

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.9999 Apr/22/2023

Postby mdqp » Sat, 23Apr22 14:13

We got an April update, but there are no fools* around here, only people with discerning taste for adult games, the intelligentsia of the coomer community**, if you will. Download the game here or at itch.io). Check the changelog here, and get bamboozled into supporting my games!

*Excluding the developer of this game.
**Don't believe the enemy propaganda about masturbation and brain rot (otherwise I'd go jobless).
mdqp
great white shark

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.9.0 May/22/2023

Postby mdqp » Mon, 23May22 17:07

It finally happened, my game's version number shrunk*! Don't worry though, I increased the protagonist's bust size to compensate**. Download the game here or at itch.io. Check the changelog here, and wonder how someone who can't count is making a videogame!

*It's just the cold, I swear!

**At least that was the plan until the "Flat Is Justice" association sent me a cease and desist. Then again, they seem to balloon whenever I am not looking.
mdqp
great white shark

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.9.1 Jun/19/2023

Postby mdqp » Mon, 23Jun19 10:41

Number goes up again, all is good with the world*. Download the game here or at itch.io. Check the changelog here, and wonder together with me if this isn't getting a tad too long.

*So long as we don't hit 1.0 TOO soon**.

**Soon is defined as a period time between now and the heat death of the universe.
mdqp
great white shark

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.9.2 Jul/27/2023

Postby mdqp » Thu, 23Jul27 11:08

It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's another Caliross release*! here or at itch.io. Check the changelog here, and contemplate what life choices brought you there**.

*Who the heck confuses Superman (or a game's release) for a bird or a plane???

**It's too late for regrets... Or refunds. :^
mdqp
great white shark

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.9.3 Aug/19/2023

Postby mdqp » Sat, 23Aug19 16:23

To fight the heat, check out the new hotness! I am just warming up with those puns and dad jokes*! Download the game here or at itch.io. Check the changelog here, and get excited**!

*I have been informed that this amount of punnery is already well beyond the legal limits in several countries around the world.
**Bullet point lists turn me on, what's so weird about that?
mdqp
great white shark

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.9.4 Sep/27/2023

Postby mdqp » Wed, 23Sep27 16:05

Another release is ready to take off*! Download the game here or at itch.io. Check the changelog here, wonder why that one thing you really wanted in the game is always pushed to the next month**!

*I have not practiced landings, however, so board at your own peril.
**That might or might not be a bait to keep you guys supporting my Patreon one extra month... Or I am just lazy.
mdqp
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games