[RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.9.10 Mar/30/2024

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.9.5 Oct/21/2023

Postby mdqp » Sat, 23Oct21 12:30

New release, coming right up! We might not have pumpkins, but we brought lots of cake* to compensate. Download the game here or at itch.io. Check the changelog here, and get mesmerized by the ever-changing numbers.**

*There is an actual bakery in the game, and you can work there, just to cover all bases.
**Does the fabled 1.0 really exist? Your ancestors thought so, but nobody ever saw it so far.
mdqp
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.9.6 Nov/23/2023

Postby mdqp » Thu, 23Nov23 18:56

The new version is here, hot enough to warm you during these cold days*. Download the game here or at itch.io. Check the changelog here, and wonder if we'll ever hit a buffer overflow bug with these version numbers.

*Cold might or might not be available in your region. We take no responsibilities in case of burns or fires resulting from using our software.
mdqp
great white shark

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.9.7 Dec/23/2023

Postby mdqp » Sat, 23Dec23 15:48

The end of the year is around the corner. I hope "play less hentai game" isn't part of your resolutions*, but I am partial to "donating more money to lazy devs* online", if you can believe that. Download the game here or at itch.io. Check the changelog here, and... I wish you all a Merry Christmas!

P.S.
Version 0.9.7a contains a minor bug (you can see the intro and explore some of the maps to an unfinished quest). No need to panic, as you can simply leave the area and get back to your business, and the version after it rewinds anything you can interact with, so you should be good to go once the quest is completed.

*The only resolution available is "544x416" anyway.
**Whose names start with "m" and end with"dqp"
mdqp
great white shark

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.9.8a Jan/31/2024

Postby mdqp » Wed, 24Jan31 09:53

2024 is here, so we'll celebrate with the 2024th update* to the game! Download the game here or at itch.io. Check the changelog here, if you really want to spoil things for you, and have fun! ^_^

*I lost count a while ago, but I am sure we are pretty close anyway.
mdqp
great white shark

Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace][Patreon] Caliross 0.9.9 Feb/26/2024

Postby mdqp » Mon, 24Feb26 17:12

A new update just dropped*! You too can indulge in your darkest fantasies** while playing Caliross, TODAY! Just Download the game here or at itch.io. Check the changelog here, if you can't remember why you are even playing this thing, and don't forget to have fun! ^_^

*Thankfully, the fall didn't cause any damage.

**Cheating at scrabble.
mdqp
great white shark

Previous

Return to Other sexy games