Fashion Business by Decent Monkey

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Fashion Business by Decent Monkey

Postby PinkVendeta » Tue, 19Jul30 16:29

I searched but did not see a thread for this fantastic game.

The game is called: Fashion Business and it was made by Decent Monkey.

You play as Monica, a rich bitch who throughout the game can be a real bitch, a semi bitch or decent, whichever route You take effects the entire game as a whole.

There are a few different routes through the game and it has some stats that need building, but the story is fantastic, lots of twists and turns, a fall from grace so to speak.

The Artwork on the Girls & Guys is beautiful, general scene artwork is beautiful also.

Animation is smooth.

The game has Episode one fully completed and is into Episode 2 version 6 now.

This is a great game and well worth downloading and playing.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Re: Fashion Business by Decent Monkey

Postby PinkVendeta » Mon, 22Jan03 21:06

Began as a great game, even had a revenge path put into it, then this was discontinued :(

The endless updates of use, abuse, put down and blackmail Monica at all cost constantly, just in reality became boring, and as said once the revenge path was stopped in the game, I stopped playing it totally, without a way to get revenge on the literally 100s of people using her constantly, the theme becomes so tired and boring.

Renders are beautiful, 1080 HD.
Animation is smooth.
Storyline sucks balls totally now.

Monica is sadly now just a cum dump used by everyone endlessly.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby kessie8dn » Sun, 22Jan30 15:57

Yeh I agree with you.

I got this on Steam but he broke too many rules (the under-age Bardy seems to have been the catalyst) so they witthdrew the game and I've wasted my money.

I might have subscribed once but he's spent so much time changing formats and forcing people to start over. Lots of dead ends if you chose not to let Monica be used and abused. Where's the choice in that? *shrug*

Started off really well but regretabally went down like a lead balloon. :(
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby PinkVendeta » Sun, 22Mar13 11:03

kessie8dn wrote:Yeh I agree with you.

I got this on Steam but he broke too many rules (the under-age Bardy seems to have been the catalyst) so they witthdrew the game and I've wasted my money.

I might have subscribed once but he's spent so much time changing formats and forcing people to start over. Lots of dead ends if you chose not to let Monica be used and abused. Where's the choice in that? *shrug*

Started off really well but regretabally went down like a lead balloon. :(

Fully agree.

The bardy storyline was removed totally, as he got orders from patreon, as since both patreon and stream are his big paydays (massive pay days), he removed all mention of the bardy storyline and teachers and college, and again, fully again endless dead ends when You try to get Monica to fight back in any way shape or form.

Im not a member of the ***** zone where the game has its major thread, but a friend told me they read a comment in it liked by many, that the poster said, she was happy to not be one of DM female children, because of how he forces the endless use and abuse of Monica in the game, females in his life are either hated or forced into submission.

Another friend told me to do a cheat mod for the game would be a literal nightmare as the code is so screwed up with endless mistakes, it is a wonder the game even runs, and with saves mostly not working, because the game is so big now with such a bad early on grind, starting over is a confusing nightmareish endless grind.

Once they removed the revenge path, I saw no point to the game anymore, many I heard said, the revenge path could have been long and drawn out, good planned revenge, not a simple gun and double tap, real revenge, well planned, but nope.

Renders and Animation 10/10
Storyline 1/10
Grind 12/10

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Return to Other sexy games