City Of Broken Dreamers [PhillyGames]

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

City Of Broken Dreamers [PhillyGames]

Postby PhillyGames » Mon, 19Mar04 05:49

Recently I finished my last game called Depraved Awakening which was 15 months of work, and thankfully, is well regarded. After, I spent 2 months and released a new one which I have tried to take everything I learned from Depraved Awakening and push the production values as high as possible for a one man team.

The initial release has almost 600 renders and over 30 animations. If you want to play something that focuses on plot, story, and characters, (oh and a good deal of sex) you may want to give it a try. It's a cyber-punk/prep noir visual novel.

Here is a link to a trailer for the game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QlQQXpSvzM

If you want to help support me in creating it, my patreon can be found at: https://www.patreon.com/phillygames

When I have a public release I will post that as well.

Thanks

Philly
PhillyGames
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Re: City Of Broken Dreamers [PhillyGames]

Postby Gallion » Fri, 21May28 06:01

One of the very best game I ever played.

It's for me surpass Depraved Awakening who has already increadibly good.
The Universe is very detailed, the Scenario is super appealing and the girls looks so great (Victoria Oh la la... ^^).
The quality of the animation is for me at the best we can find today from the lewd game.

Hat's off for your work so far, I spend an amazing time to play this one and look forward for the next updates [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
Gallion
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Re: City Of Broken Dreamers [PhillyGames]

Postby PinkVendeta » Mon, 22Jan03 21:00

That is literally one of the best games I have ever played.

Beautiful renders.
Smooth animation.
Fantastic storyline.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Return to Other sexy games