Depraved Awakening

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Depraved Awakening

Postby PhillyGames » Sun, 18Nov04 04:53

This is a game I have been working on since July of 2017, soon I will be releasing the final update for it. When I started I really had no idea what I was doing. But as time progressed I feel that I really improved especially on the rendering side of things. I know that is probably not the best way to market a game but I feel setting expectations is not a bad thing. I have a few posts here on the board and you can also check out my deviant art page for renders from the game and other renders I have done for fun. https://www.deviantart.com/phillygames. It really is something I am proud of.

As for the game itself it is a visual novel from the view point of a washed up ex-cop turned private eye. A client you were doing a job for was found dead outside his apartment. As you begin to try and figure out what happened to him you encounter many different individuals all with there own backgrounds and troubles. A prostitute with a heart of gold, your clients widow, a fiery redhead caught up in a situation way above her head, a wife of a large criminal investment banker forced into a life of submission, and to top it off your ex-wife's daughter needs help after being evicted. As things progress you end up trying to protect them and uncover a mystery as things go from bad to worse.

PC Version https://mega.nz/#!dehRhagQ!wbFd3Zj3joEq ... Gnz5l5pepc

Mac Version https://mega.nz/#!QXIzgaYI!9_7eG4yyZp2X ... VBY2iRMBEA

Hope you guys enjoy.

Philly
https://www.patreon.com/phillygames
PhillyGames
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Re: Depraved Awakening

Postby JFR » Sun, 18Nov04 05:10

I can add a strong endorsement for Depraved Awakening. I've been following and supporting for awhile now. PhillyGames art rendering is first class, his writing is good and the story is engrossing.

Give it a try. Definitely worth the time. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
JFR
star of the reef

Postby moskys » Mon, 18Nov05 19:52

Woah, this is reallly awesome. Great job, Philly [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
moskys
lagoon predator

Postby Inthedepths » Fri, 18Nov09 19:33

Great game!! Really enjoyable I’m really surprised there hasn’t been more comments. Nice job
Inthedepths
sirens hunter

Postby garkhan » Mon, 18Nov12 11:02

Great game indeed. Keep going like that!!

[img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
garkhan
great white shark

Postby saylor » Wed, 18Nov14 02:23

If Mickey Spilane's Mike Hammer ever did X-rated, this is what it'd be. Great job!
saylor
great white shark

Postby PhillyGames » Sat, 18Nov17 16:37

Right on! Thank you guys. I am glad you enjoyed it!
PhillyGames
Pilot fish

Postby Ow-Ow » Mon, 18Nov19 07:16

Will there be multiple endings to this? If there is then I hope there is a sort of failure ending where Judy gets put up for auction at the sex club and all the patrons go in together on her and brutally gangbang her. She can be on the center stage wearing innocent white lingerie and then they just go to town on her.
Ow-Ow
Pilot fish

Postby Joka » Thu, 18Nov22 17:14

Greating !
Real good job and great story.
I can't wait to see, play, the next part.
Joka
sirens hunter

Depraved Awakening By PhillyGames

Postby PinkVendeta » Sun, 19Jan13 15:11

Been playing a lot of games when time has permitted, this game Depraved Awakening By PhillyGames is stunning in artwork, story and is well worth anyone's time, it is a fantastic game.

Genre:
3DCG, Anal Sex, Animated, BDSM, Big Tits, Corruption, Creampie, Footjob, Graphic Violence, Group Sex, Male Domination, Male Protagonist, MILF, Mobile Game, Oral Sex, POV, Romance, Sex Toys, Spanking, Stripping, Titfuck, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism, Lesbian, Prostitution, Interracial, Cheating, Slave.

Overview:
You are a private eye in Free City. Your latest client has found himself dead. As for how, many suspect suicide, though your smarter than that. But poking around may get you in some hot water. But then again why would you be a private eye if you weren't looking to face the heat.

This is a fantastic game to play, and can be downloaded in most places on the net, 10/10 easily.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Re: Depraved Awakening By PhillyGames

Postby JFR » Sun, 19Jan13 16:58

Already being discussed in the thread linked below. Download links in the first post.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4245
JFR
star of the reef

Postby PinkVendeta » Sun, 19Jan13 20:04

Many thanks for merging my post with the active thread, sorry for not checking.

But people, get it and play this game, like I said 10/10 easily, well done to the Dev.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Mon, 22Jan03 21:24

Replayed this game a while back, just a fantastic game, 11/10, the Dev set the bar high for the next game, and yet the next game is just as good.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Return to Other sexy games