School of Lust

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

School of Lust

Postby lawina » Mon, 18May07 12:25

Hi guys! Some of you may remember me as the developer of SUPERCREEP. We've been working on a new project School of Lust.
School of Lust public Alpha build (v0.11f) is now available to download: http://www.patreon.com/posts/school-of-lust-17897192

Direct download link: http://www.bonergames.com/dl/SchoolOfLust.zip (155MB)

School of Lust can be best described as an adult RPG and Visual Novel hybrid, with life/dating simulation and dungeon crawling mechanics. The gameplay was mainly inspired by the Persona series and the combat was inspired by Binding of Isaac and Zelda. You get to play as a 18 year old boy genius, who is mysteriously transferred to a prestige school called Harfort, where only the brightest and most exclusive students are blessed to study. To his surprise, the boy finds out that Harfort is an all-girls school, and he's the first boy to ever attend. During his eventful stay, he unravels the reason why he was transferred to this secretive place, and why some of the female students have gone missing...

The public demo build has about 2+ hours of gameplay.

The game has (partially) animated scenes:

I'd appreciate to hear any feedback you may have!

A few screenies:

lawina
great white shark

sex: Female

Re: School of Lust

Postby Super » Tue, 18May08 06:37

At first glance, art is great and concept is intriguing

I’d like to ask if the zelda inspiration you speak of may involve puzzles similar to it but even if not I’m still interested. I’ll playbit now but just a first thought
Super
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby lawina » Mon, 18May14 20:33

Super wrote:At first glance, art is great and concept is intriguing

I’d like to ask if the zelda inspiration you speak of may involve puzzles similar to it but even if not I’m still interested. I’ll playbit now but just a first thought

Hi Super! Sorry for the late reply, and thank you for your kind words.

It's the combat that is inspired by Zelda/Binding of Isaac (as you can see in the bottom screenshot). I'd say it's more similar to Binding of Isaac than Zelda. There aren't any puzzles unfortunately.
lawina
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby Super » Mon, 18May14 22:14

Yeah I ended up giving up when I saw you were just being possessed by some other monster that kept raping girls. That shits a no go for me. Oh well
Super
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Return to Other sexy games