Summer Time Saga

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Summer Time Saga

Postby PinkVendeta » Fri, 18Nov16 08:51

Incognito wrote:I started playing this a couple of weeks ago. Just got every path finished, except Ms. Okita. I got the issue where Judith won't go to the park. I started without looking at the wiki until I got stuck... I was working on all the paths at once, oh well, I'll start over. Really cool game, I enjoyed it a lot.

It is a very cool game and I see that v0.17 is now 97% complete [img]smile/eek.gif[/img] :D
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Nosferatu » Fri, 18Nov16 20:17

I only started playing this today, totally awesome game!

Question - do I have to do anything special when delivering the pizzas? Because the game seems to hang up every time I've delivered them and I'm wondering if this is a common bug or whether I'm missing something.

Thanks all.
Nosferatu
sirens hunter

Postby MaxCarna » Fri, 18Nov16 21:44

Nosferatu wrote:I only started playing this today, totally awesome game!

Question - do I have to do anything special when delivering the pizzas? Because the game seems to hang up every time I've delivered them and I'm wondering if this is a common bug or whether I'm missing something.

Thanks all.

In the versions that I played, after delivered the 3 pizzas, the scene went back to the balcony, the owner say some words and pay you based on the matches.
MaxCarna
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 18Nov17 16:53

Nosferatu wrote:I only started playing this today, totally awesome game!

Thanks all.

When delivering pizzas, use either the bike (bought at the mall) or the scooter (bought at the car dealership), wait till You are literally in front of the hall door to select each pizza for each house, when finished, return to the pizza shop for your payday, if the game is hanging, there could be an issue with your download, so grab a new copy of ver 16 from the game devs site: https://summertimesaga.com/download download from Mega, keep in mind the new ver 17, will be out also soon.

I never encountered a hang after doing the pizzas, cool game though.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 18Nov24 15:37

Well :D version 17 is out now girls and boys :lol:

Here is what is new:

Changelog (0.17):

New Locations:

Diane's home expansion
Hospital Third Floor
Annie's Home (Daycare)
New Character Events:

Smith event reworked
Diane's story
Minigames:

Milking minigame
Drinks minigame
Pregnancy minigame

New sex scenes:

Threesome with Debbie and Diane
Cucumber scene reworked
Breeding scene reworked
Tittyjob scene
Blowjob scene with Micoe
New Cookie Jar scenes added
New Features:

Pregnancy! (only for Diane at this point)
Missed audio note cue for the music minigame
Introduction of the new character rig system for optimization

New character art and reworks for new rig system:

Diane
Lilly (Comic book store)
Micoe (Nurse)
Maria (Pizza)
Tony (Pizza)
Veronica (Consumer store)
Ronda (Swimming pool and school)
Priya (Hospital doctor)
Richard (Annie's father)
Lucy (Annie's mother)
Debbie (Partial rework, majority of old art still in game)
Jenny (Partial rework, majority of old art still in game)
Rework of the codebase:

Removed Diane's old code
Removed Jenny's old code

Bug fixes:

Fixed Mia not appearing at the library
Fixed crash on achievements list
Fixed long load time issues caused by Ren'Py 7
Fixed a bug which would prevent getting the glasses for Okita from Judith if you asked her to be somewhere else (same bug occurred on Mia with Bissette)
Fixed floating captain Terry
Pizza delivery minigame fixes

Download link:
https://summertimesaga.com/download

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Incognito » Sun, 18Nov25 22:46

I usually prefer the 3D games or VN's, but I really liked this game. I thought it was cute, and has a high replay ability, even though there are only minor changes, as far as I've seen so far. Just downloaded the new version, plan on playing through soon.
Incognito
sirens hunter

Postby Marco6661 » Mon, 18Nov26 12:52

Good game, dialogues and characters are nice and humorous scenario.

This V 0.17 is bugged on Eric route. The team will fix the problem soon, like always.
Marco6661
star of the reef

Postby PinkVendeta » Mon, 18Nov26 18:46

Incognito wrote:I usually prefer the 3D games or VN's, but I really liked this game. I thought it was cute, and has a high replay ability, even though there are only minor changes, as far as I've seen so far. Just downloaded the new version, plan on playing through soon.

I am about 30% into the game so far, and even though the changes listed seem minor, trust me, in game, there are major changes for You to explore ;)

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Mon, 18Nov26 18:48

Marco6661 wrote:Good game, dialogues and characters are nice and humorous scenario.

This V 0.17 is bugged on Eric route. The team will fix the problem soon, like always.

Bugged in what way exactly?

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Marco6661 » Mon, 18Nov26 19:45

PinkVendeta wrote:
Marco6661 wrote:Good game, dialogues and characters are nice and humorous scenario.

Bonjour PinkVendeta,

A problem around the Orcette toy for some players, like me. You can't continue Eric route after gave him the package (Poker, June, etc...) and you receive regularly the package in your mailbox.
They are also some problemes with the saves. When you are far in the game and you want to load a earlier save, you can have some surprises... :??:
Marco6661
star of the reef

Postby PinkVendeta » Tue, 18Nov27 07:52

Marco6661 wrote:
PinkVendeta wrote:

Bonjour PinkVendeta,

A problem around the Orcette toy for some players, like me. You can't continue Eric route after gave him the package (Poker, June, etc...) and you receive regularly the package in your mailbox.
They are also some problemes with the saves. When you are far in the game and you want to load a earlier save, you can have some surprises... :??:

Bonjour Marco

I did not encounter a problem with the Orcette toy at all, however I did encounter a problem with the Orcette game, I bought it for Eric and there was no option to give it to him, also I visited Roxy in her trailer early and she made a reply that was from further in the game than I had reached at that point.

The saves have always been an issue for the game Dev, but it was always only a problem loading saves from a previous version of SummerTimeSaga that caused issues, which is weird in a way, because I have played other games made with Renpy and saves from previous versions were not an issue, so the game Dev for SummerTimeSaga clearly needs to sort out being able to load saves from previous versions of his game on a new version and continue on, because having to play and entire new version each time is a royal pain in my ass :lol: and I only do it as I love the entire game.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Marco6661 » Tue, 18Nov27 08:35

@ PinkVendeta:

I restarted a new game and discover than when you forget to check Tammy for the yoga session with Anna, you stuck this part of the game and have, for what I know, no solution for fix the problem.
When I spoke about the save issues, I refer to the earlier saves in the V 0.17 game, not from an other version. ;)
Marco6661
star of the reef

Postby PinkVendeta » Tue, 18Nov27 09:31

@ Marco

Hmmm, I have not encountered a problem as yet with Tammy and Anna @ the Yoga, but I will go and check it now and see if I encounter the same issue.

I gathered You meant saves from his version :lol: but I was on a roll moaning about prev saves and decided to roll on with it :D :lol:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Tue, 18Nov27 12:09

@ Marco

I just encountered a problem with the saves from version 17, went to load a save which was saved as I was a good bit into the game on version 17, and it loaded a really early save instead [img]smile/eek.gif[/img] so hopefully the game Dev sorts that soon and releases either a patch or a new updated version of 17 with the fix in it.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Marco6661 » Tue, 18Nov27 12:38

PinkVendeta wrote:@ Marco

I just encountered a problem with the saves from version 17, went to load a save which was saved as I was a good bit into the game on version 17, and it loaded a really early save instead [img]smile/eek.gif[/img] so hopefully the game Dev sorts that soon and releases either a patch or a new updated version of 17 with the fix in it.

Bienvenue au Club! [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] ;)
Marco6661
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games