Darkness Falls Ep4 released to patrons

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Darkness Falls Ep3 released to patrons

Postby tlaero » Sat, 18Sep15 00:51

<cryptic> Moskys, Blake is too old to have a power. I know why you think he has one, but the power in that case is coming from someone else. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
</cryptic>
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby JFR » Sat, 18Sep15 01:12

tlaero wrote:... the power in that case is coming from someone else. ...

Ooh! Naughty, naughty. ;)
JFR
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby moskys » Sat, 18Sep15 12:22

tlaero wrote:<cryptic> Moskys, Blake is too old to have a power. I know why you think he has one, but the power in that case is coming from someone else. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
</cryptic>

Oh. OH. OOOOHHHH. [img]images/icones/icon8.gif[/img]

Just to clarify things
I was talking about his vivid imagination, specially when he pictures Charles and Jess going at it despite not knowing him. At first I thought it was some kind of power that might have helped him a lot during his career, but unless Won has a power too (which would be quite surprising since she's been in Sangrive for just a week or so) now I'm guessing that there was another 'mind-powerful' girl overhearing that conversation. AAA meets DF?

Anyway, are you saying that mature people can't be 'intoxicated' by Xara's world's powers?
moskys
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Sat, 18Sep15 17:43

If you look carefully in those pictures, you might notice a certain redhead...

So far, everyone who has a power was at a fairly early developmental stage when the portal opened. Blake was well past that stage at that point. (And, for completeness, Elsa is the right age, but her "power" comes from elsewhere.)

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby moskys » Sun, 18Sep23 18:43

Well, now that I've replayed that part it's quite obvious. I was too focused on the main characters. Mortze did a great job in this Ep3, by the way. Some cool pics on it
I really like the different way Jannike and Won have their 'chips' stacked when playing cards, revealing their personalities. I love that kind of details
moskys
lagoon predator

Re: Darkness Falls Ep4 released to patrons

Postby tlaero » Sat, 18Oct13 18:11

Patrons have had access to Darkness Falls Episode 4 for a few weeks now. Although this story is intended to be more of a crime drama than an erotic game, this episode has a pretty extensive sex scene. If you're interested, check us out on https://www.patreon.com/tora
$10 patrons get a new episode of one of our games every month.
$5 patrons get a new image that Mortze did every week.
$1 patrons get a new text-only episode of a short story that I'm writing every month.

If you join you'll get all previously released content for the level you pledge.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby JFR » Sat, 18Oct13 18:14

People! If you haven't pledged at least a dollar to Tlaero and Mortze, you are missing out.

As Nike says, Just Do It!
JFR
star of the reef

Postby xsandman78 » Tue, 18Oct16 22:36

Thought i’d Give the first 2 episodes a go.
Pretty much what I expected pretty pictures, well written story.
MC felt lacking. Not really a fan of the less sexual nature but given the description I went in with my eyes open.
Given that Don’t think it’s something i’d Pay for especially as trailed later sex scene looks like it’s with the character who annoyed me.

Have no problem with the episodic format.
xsandman78
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Tue, 19Jan15 20:03

The finished version of this has been released to the public. I created a new thread for it in the Free Games section of the lagoon (http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4273#p113744) and any future discussion should happen there. Mods, feel free to lock this thread if you'd like.

Tlaero
tlaero

Previous

Return to Other sexy games