Farmer's Dreams by MuseX

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Farmer's Dreams by MuseX

Postby CobraPL » Tue, 17Nov14 23:05

Farmer's Dreams

In a fantasy world that combines medieval and modern elements, you are just a regular not so good farmer, but after a big storm that devastates your peaceful village, can you be the hero it needs? Rebuilding your father's farm will be harder than you think, specially with all the monsters and thieves walking around now, so grab a sword and... oh, wait, you don't know how to fight!

• Build relationships, seduce and have sex with 12+ woman plus have sexual encounters with several secondary characters!
  • Story focused game with lots of player choices that will change the course of the main story and how you relate with the other characters.
  • Lots of 3D erotic images plus some animated 3D sex scenes!
  • Game resolution is 1280x720.
  • Build your farm the way you want - construct and decorate your home, collect materials, plant seeds and trees and much more!
  • RPG-like mechanics based in player choices and character progression.
  • Some aspects of the game will be molded based on players and <supporters> opinions, so keep following the project to participate in the discussions/polls!
  • No Gameover, no boring and repetitive tasks!

List of included fetishes (so far):

Voyeurism, Fantasy Creatures, Oral, Outdoor, Corruption, Vaginal, Creampie, Doggystyle, Cumshot, Blowjob, Netorase (Optional), Group, Foursome, Handjob.

Screenshots:

15.11.2017 updated screenshots:
Last edited by CobraPL on Wed, 17Nov15 13:07, edited 2 times in total.
CobraPL
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: Farmer's Dreams by MuseX

Postby CobraPL » Tue, 17Nov14 23:09

Guys, I voluntary help MuseX with multiple forums, so I will update you from now with news about his game :)

Public Release (11/14/2017)
New public release is here! This version fixes the bugs from the previous version and adds one more game day (Day 0 to 3)!
https://mega.nz/#!YUl2UTDC!0iN0aL9Z9SmperTlMsJ13rruZk9hhJRLYORYe1fn2OE --> DOWNLOAD LINK

EDIT: Chicken quest was intended IMO to help player exploring village. But it looks like, this quest is quite frustrating for some people. So, I decided to copy chicken quest solution from walkthrough in case of someone is stuck and needs help :) Have fun !

In... later version, we have outstanding new scene on day 5 - over my expectations ! I won't spoil you anything, but yes - game is promising, nasty bugs squashed, game is finally playable. Have fun !!!

Also, game has beautiful renders, author makes EROTIC - not only p0rn content. There are multiple story branches (day 4/5).
You may try contacting me about community game support also.

Images quality is ofc higher, I had to resize it to fit to forum rules.

CobraPL
Last edited by CobraPL on Wed, 17Nov15 18:55, edited 1 time in total.
CobraPL
great white shark

Postby ut1stgear1 » Wed, 17Nov15 09:25

Downloaded, unzipped and opened but all I get to is the title page and it won't start the game although the link to hi P-page is active. Can't play but title page looks great and the only thing that works is the link to his page which shows this release is for $5 patrons.
Edit: Got it to work but just hitting enter at start screen.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby CobraPL » Wed, 17Nov15 10:07

ut1stgear1 wrote:Downloaded, unzipped and opened but all I get to is the title page and it won't start the game although the link to hi P-page is active. Can't play but title page looks great and the only thing that works is the link to his page which shows this release is for $5 patrons.
Edit: Got it to work but just hitting enter at start screen.

Have fun ! BTW. I have walkthrough and can answer most questions in case of anyone here being stuck. Chicken quest was made for player to get to know everyone. But still can be frustrating as hell. I can post chicken map in case of need for it.
CobraPL
great white shark

Postby ut1stgear1 » Wed, 17Nov15 11:03

Maybe I will need it but talked to everyone I think and found all but one chicken. Fun game but seems to use a lot of memory.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby CobraPL » Wed, 17Nov15 11:11

ut1stgear1 wrote:Maybe I will need it but talked to everyone I think and found all but one chicken. Fun game but seems to use a lot of memory.

There is no 5th chicken, finding 4/4 will cause quest to go further, 5th is missing. Report to father...

EDIT: Screenshots in the first post updated :) Now higher quality !
CobraPL
great white shark

Postby CobraPL » Wed, 17Nov15 19:54

So, here is list of most of main characters (to avoid spoilers, we didn't add some of them).

Male characters:
Alex (default name) - Player/main character (MC). Farmer's son who lived his whole life in a small village. Didn't know that mysterious events he's going to experience will make him to choose his own fate. Whether he choose to be a hero or a normal farmer, his choices will affect his whole town.
Darius - Trevor and Brooke's father who likes women and alcohol too much. Regardless of his alcohol issues he's a talented carpenter who can teach you a lot for a price.
Elder - As his name suggests he's an Elder of a village - unofficial leader of town. His great medical knowledge and wisdom gained him a lot of respect in his society. He's also a teacher and father-like figure for Mia, who lives with him and sees him as a role model of a man.
Redd - MC's father. Respectable, hard-working farmer who raises his son on his own. He's doing everything he can to teach him how to be a farmer and lead a happy life. His good attitude and supportive character makes him very important person for MC.
Sam - Best friend of MC. Carefree and cheerful person who's always up for helping MC. He's quite a pervert even tho he's not the most popular guy in a town.
Trevor - Son of Darius, brother of Brooke and boyfriend of Nina. Arrogant member of a militia who's constantly trying to convince Nina to have sex with him. He doesn't like MC as he sees him as a weak farmer-boy.
Vincent - An old, most respectable member of a militia who has the best fighting abilities in a town. His strong sense of duty makes him do everything he can to protect this community. He has a young wife, Roxie.
Marcus - Member of militia and the greatest pervert in a town. He likes to spy on couples in a town and can show a lot of interesting things to those who are willing to help him .

Female characters:
Amanda - A classy woman who hates living in a small town. She looks for a great and luxurious life as well as her charming prince. She's popular and doesn't like normal people. She's a daughter of Elise.
Brooke - A badass looking girl who likes to hang out with weird people. She doesn't seem to care about many things or people. She's a sister of Trevor and Darius's daughter.
Elise - Amanda's single mother. A classy women who misses all attention she had when she was younger. She's responsible person who sometimes dreams about living a wild life.
Evelyn - A nice and polite waitress in a local Pub. She's popular among people as she's very friendly but sometimes she feels really lonely.
Heather - Even tho she didn't really hang out with MC when she was younger, she's a person who lived nearby for a long time. She's very cheerful and loves to laugh.
Laura - Nina's best friend. She lives in and runs her parents shop. Even tho she's an easy going person she doesn't have much of a social live.
Mia - A student of city's Elder who who learn how to be a great medic. She doesn't have parents so she lives with him and treats him like a father. She's usually shy and really timid but sometimes she acts impulsive when it comes to her hidden feelings.
Nina - MC's childhood friend and his best female friend. Despite being a tomboy she has a boyfriend Trevor. She's really easygoing and feels at ease when she's around MC. She's not certain of her own feelings yet.
Roxie - She's Vincent's young wife. She loves strong, skilled men so she can feel safe around them. She's very passionate and seems to love her husband a lot.
Sophie - Fun-type girl who likes only strong and popular guys. She's really popular herself so she's hard to approach for a normal people.

And many more...
CobraPL
great white shark

Postby Jashu469 » Thu, 17Nov16 09:14

I can talk to 28 people and catch three chickens (the one at the market, the one the girl's mother has, and the one by the apple tree). After that I run out of life and have no way to apparently save progress or sleep to get to the next day.

EDIT: I figured out how to save the game but I'm still kind of suck with the chickens and meeting all 30 people.
Last edited by Jashu469 on Thu, 17Nov16 09:20, edited 1 time in total.
Jashu469
sirens hunter

Postby HeyChief » Thu, 17Nov16 09:17

okay, so found 4 chickens, and talked to all, but do nor know how to goto Map???
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Postby CobraPL » Thu, 17Nov16 10:21

Chicken map-spoiler is in the second post :)
CobraPL
great white shark

Postby HeyChief » Thu, 17Nov16 22:21

Thank you I will reread again.
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Postby CobraPL » Fri, 17Nov17 22:50

Guys, NEWS ! <<<here link to you know where>>>
I can tell you - player character (Alex) will finally have sexual relations with someone LOL. There will be scenes with several girls. There is one teasing screenshot so far and more news are coming !
CobraPL
great white shark

Return to Other sexy games