Romancing the Kingdom .45 Free Public Download

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Romancing the Kingdom .40 Free Public Download

Postby jilliangates77 » Mon, 18Jan08 19:22

Hey @ut1stgear1 -

Yes, this is the game that was formerly called another title. The details are actually in the 'about,' of the game (but I personally would never read those...I kind of wonder what personality type would?).

The biggest request I've had in my poll I ran was for walk-through / game guides for my projects as, to your point about where you see you could take a different path, that's what the game guide would focus on. Eg, you can play through and avoid a fair bit of the adult imagery, however, some people might want to figure out how to ensure they see every scene in game. It'll take a while before I get to the Romancing the Kingdom guide, but, I am going to start with the Sword of Wonder project I have as that's much shorter however the difficulty level is higher (I'd argue).

December's update was the biggest life to date (the .40 version) in a single month; then the Jan update for .45 is bigger still and I am going to increase the quantity of new material both visual and textual in the next update in early February. So if you did play the game a while ago, it's well worth trying out again, as the amount of repetitive content is fairy small and the game has been vastly improved.

Today I did my first "weekly developer update," and am going to continue that along with a retrospective, starting next week, to validate based on the goals what got done, what didn't, and how I could do the next week better (along with new goals of course). I think this will help my output significantly.
jilliangates77
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby ut1stgear1 » Mon, 18Jan08 23:19

jilliangates77 wrote:Hey @ut1stgear1 -

Yes, this is the game that was formerly called another title. The details are actually in the 'about,' of the game (but I personally would never read those...I kind of wonder what personality type would?).

The biggest request I've had in my poll I ran was for walk-through / game guides for my projects as, to your point about where you see you could take a different path, that's what the game guide would focus on. Eg, you can play through and avoid a fair bit of the adult imagery, however, some people might want to figure out how to ensure they see every scene in game. It'll take a while before I get to the Romancing the Kingdom guide, but, I am going to start with the Sword of Wonder project I have as that's much shorter however the difficulty level is higher (I'd argue).

December's update was the biggest life to date (the .40 version) in a single month; then the Jan update for .45 is bigger still and I am going to increase the quantity of new material both visual and textual in the next update in early February. So if you did play the game a while ago, it's well worth trying out again, as the amount of repetitive content is fairy small and the game has been vastly improved.

Today I did my first "weekly developer update," and am going to continue that along with a retrospective, starting next week, to validate based on the goals what got done, what didn't, and how I could do the next week better (along with new goals of course). I think this will help my output significantly.

Yes, I did notice that most of the repeat action were either gone or led to advancing the relationship with one character or another. also repeating actions with Briley at first lead to decreasing Jack but with a different tack you were able to start raising that relationship. This is a great game and I hope you can continue adding to it. So the repetitiveness now has a purpose other than to get to the end of the day.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby jilliangates77 » Sun, 18Feb04 01:38

Thanks for that @ut1stgear1

I've learned from my past experience: each new incremental release needs more polish. Otherwise, it's crapware and that's not what people want or, especially, would be willing to pay for.

The latest .45 release fixes a few things and yes, overall, the .40 I would say is the best free release I've done with this game. The name change, the improvements, the lack of repetition and the increased depth of interaction with the characters was all better. The future .50 release should be even better, I believe...am working on it now.

In a week, the .45 release will be public and free, though I've seen many websites that already give it away if you can't wait. I'm not going to pirate my own works so your Google-fu skills will need to guide you.
jilliangates77
great white shark

Postby PinkVendeta » Wed, 18Feb07 12:48

Keep up the good work, this game is panning out to be a great game.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby LustiestBeast » Fri, 18Sep07 15:51

jilliangates77 wrote:Thanks for that @ut1stgear1
In a week, the .45 release will be public and free, though I've seen many websites that already give it away if you can't wait. I'm not going to pirate my own works so your Google-fu skills will need to guide you.

Yeah, there are literally sites devoted to piracy of adult games. I'm actually a big supporter of content sharing, though I'd hope that we creators get support from those who genuinely enjoy our content xD
LustiestBeast
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Previous

Return to Other sexy games