AmaiSei - Ovulating Orifice [Completed]

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

AmaiSei - Ovulating Orifice [Completed]

Postby pizzacat » Mon, 17Aug14 11:30

AmaiSei - Ovulating Orifice(H-Platforming/Puzzle Game)
An elf girl is violated by a parasitic monster, turning her body into living nursery. Her impregnated body is now destined to seek semen and birth monsters over and over again.

ImageImage

Hi everyone,
Earlier this year, I started developing a puzzle/platforming game that focuses on the interactions between a pregnant elf girl and the player. This game is still in it's early stages of development so there is no demo just yet, but I would love to hear what you guys think about it.

The elf girl (named Saori) was violated by a special parasite, turning her body into a living nursery for birthing monsters. Saori is a kind, polite and somewhat lecherous elf girl who agrees to help the player under the condition that he becomes her permanent sexfriend afterwards.

When Saori has sex with someone, a monster egg cell inside of her will get fertilized and she can give birth to the new monster. By using the abilities of the monsters she births, as well as her own skills and the players, you will be able to solve the game's puzzles. You(the player) basically interact with Saori and the world with the computer mouse. This is the basic concept of the gameplay.

Update: AmaiSei is now fully completed!
-----------------

Here is a list of many of features the game has now:
Puzzle-Solving/Platforming
Storyline
Lots of handmade sprites(and some backgrounds, all made from scratch)
Advanced world map system that lets you select stages and unlock new ones
Auto-Save/Load system for saving game data
Record Replays system has new features, now has a menu where you can load saved replays
autotiling system(tiles are joined automatically in a way similar to rpg maker)
powerful eventing system(making it very easy to make events)
custom collision system
Saori will follow your orders
ability to walk and jump
ability to carry certain items
Birth cycle system
ability to have sex and to give birth to 4 different monsters
ability to climb platforms and toss items(by wearing enhancement bracelets)
text/message box system
game text is stored externally(now in a style similar to ren'py's, text system was rewritten twice).
--------------------------

Download:
You can always get the latest version of the game here: http://pizzacatmx.blogspot.com/

More About The Story
The player wakes up trapped inside a sphere-like object(called an Eternal Bubble), inside a large dark room. The player realizes he has no memories of the past.
A kind elf girl(Saori) also is inside the room, and she tells him that they fell in through the roof(his bubble broke her fall), and that the people above throw people who are unwanted down into the room(which is part of a labyrinth) to die.

Saori was banished due to parasitic monster raping her and irreversibly turning her body into a living nursery.

She doesn't know why you were banished, but she says it must be really bad if you're inside that bubble and that you will eventually run out of air. She tries to help you and is able to unlock a special power within you similar to telekinesis. Using this power(this is basically the player using the mouse), you and her must work together to escape and find out exactly what's happening in world.

--------
Please feel free to leave a comment or feedback. ^^
Last edited by pizzacat on Fri, 17Nov17 00:38, edited 1 time in total.
pizzacat
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: AmaiSei - Ovulating Orifice [Updated - August 14th, 2017

Postby HeyChief » Tue, 17Aug15 04:51

Wow it sounds like you have a great game in the works. For me puzzle game are ify in that some writers love to make the problem almost to hard to solve unless you new how it was written in the first place, so it was not a puzzle to me just an ego thing (look how clever I am).

Sounds fun though so I will give it a try and let you know my opinion, (remember there are just my opinion and I am sure you will see things a little different as you are the one who sweated blood to make the game.)
Thank you for letting me play your work. HeyChief
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Postby pizzacat » Fri, 17Aug18 03:13

Hi HeyChief,
thanks for your feedback and thanks for playing. ^^
pizzacat
great white shark

Postby HeyChief » Fri, 17Aug18 04:54

Having trouble in a couple of the "cells" as I do not understand how to use the monsters. It might be a good idea to have a "help/hint" function with a hint on how to use, or what the monster doe. I spent almot tow play periods (1.5 Hours each) trying to figure out what some of them were good for.
HeyChief :crazy:
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Postby pizzacat » Mon, 17Aug21 15:49

@HeyChief
For birthing,
Birthing always happens in a same order on each map, like on the "Center" map she will always birth the green-ladder-like monster 1st and then the purple crawling tentacle 2nd.
The egg cells on the upper-left of the screen show what she will birth next(the largest egg cell is what she will birth after sex), each monster egg cell has a slightly different color and shape(this is met to hint what she will birth next). After she has sex, the monster will be visible inside her womb on the upper left of the screen.
However, she can only give birth on maps that she has sex on.

--About the 4 monsters she birth on the demo:
Purple tentacle - can break cracked blocked with it's own special acid.
Green ladder-like monster - lifts up Saori almost like she's climbing a ladder
Red flat-headed monster(Flatty) - Can float over the ground and be stood on like a platform by Saori
Green crawling monster with many legs - Crawls on the ground and climbs walls, can even climb upside-down.(This monster can be used to provoke the ancient weapon to fire. if the monster gets close, the explosion from the ancient weapon's shot will also destroy the ancient weapon)

Sorry for the trouble you're having, help info about each monster is a good idea, thanks for the suggestion. ^^
pizzacat
great white shark

Postby cj1015 » Thu, 17Aug31 16:53

Much as I want to say your game is awesome.
It's okay...
It needs to be bigger, visually, and you need an artist :/ your art is great for placeholders but you could really use an artist to help you out.
The mechanics of the game are good and it's pretty self-explanatory I like the idea.
cj1015
great white shark

Postby HeyChief » Fri, 17Sep01 05:25

Having fun, but keep making mistakes (when I should know better).
HeyChief [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Postby pizzacat » Sat, 17Sep02 08:58

@cj1015
Well I am an artist. You're right the art can be better though, but I really don't see anything wrong with it as is(aside from the currently empty backgrounds), but thanks for your feedback and thanks for playing.

@HeyChief
That's great, I'm glad you're enjoying it, thank you for playing. ^^ Please feel free to let me know if you have any more problems(if you haven't beaten it already).
pizzacat
great white shark

Re: AmaiSei - Ovulating Orifice [Completed]

Postby pizzacat » Fri, 17Nov17 00:38

Update: AmaiSei is now fully completed!
pizzacat
great white shark

Re: AmaiSei - Ovulating Orifice [Completed]

Postby LustiestBeast » Fri, 18Sep07 15:00

I tried out the game, and it's pretty good. Keep up the good work :)
LustiestBeast
sirens hunter

Return to Other sexy games