Update: Man of the house [WIP]: v0.7.8: A day at the beach

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Man of the house [WIP] new public release: v0.6.4

Postby _Inerfa » Fri, 18Jan26 14:00

bigchief wrote:It was the one from your patr.. site for the $10 subs. Grabbed it on Wednesday. It was using an older saved file from .6.4 though before reaching that point. Was basically go and talk to her at the gym, have her convo about the club the night before, then give her the panties. Then go talk to V and nothing happened.

Ok, thanks a lot for letting me know, I'll look into it!
_Inerfa
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Tao Dude » Sat, 18Jan27 18:11

_Inerfa wrote:
bigchief wrote:It was the one from your patr.. site for the $10 subs. Grabbed it on Wednesday. It was using an older saved file from .6.4 though before reaching that point. Was basically go and talk to her at the gym, have her convo about the club the night before, then give her the panties. Then go talk to V and nothing happened.

Am i missing something?
you go to the gym with the panties to get the massage oil for Claire.

Is is that or something to do with V that you are not getting?
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby Brocho » Sun, 18Jan28 22:58

Tao Dude wrote:
_Inerfa wrote:

Am i missing something?

It's a bug which has been around for a while.
If you give Amy the panties before unlocking Veronica's arousal stat, then the conversation which unlocks the stat will never happen. I am slightly confused how people are getting this bug as you have to get quite far with Claire before you can do the trade, but I think maybe there is another bug which allows you to give Amy the panties without discovering the sex shop, so you don't do the trade. I've tried it before out of curiosity, but it's never worked for me.
Brocho
great white shark

Postby blevins29 » Tue, 18Jan30 23:39

Using version 6.4 I've done everything possible with all characters except Ashley and her friend. I go to the door on Sunday and can hear them inside talking but always get the "I'll have to be patient message. Can anyone figure out what I need to do?
blevins29
great white shark

Postby ut1stgear1 » Wed, 18Jan31 09:53

blevins29 wrote:Using version 6.4 I've done everything possible with all characters except Ashley and her friend. I go to the door on Sunday and can hear them inside talking but always get the "I'll have to be patient message. Can anyone figure out what I need to do?

Have you:
Gotten Ashley to tell you that you have been visiting Sonia a lot lately yet? If not then you have to go into your room and exit it when Ashley is home. Then the first training session with Sonia will happen on the next Sunday. Then you can start looking for how to get the second training session. GL
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby blevins29 » Wed, 18Jan31 19:03

I got in the room once so that Ashley could show Sophia how to do a handjob. But I've not been able to return since then. Sophia is at 20 hearts and 3 stars but only 50% complete while Ashley is at 100 hearts and 11 stars and 74% complete. All other characters are 100% or 99% complete (the 2 at 99% are due to 1 missing photo each). I do everything I can think of with Ashley and Sonia without getting into the room a second time. Thanks for your help! [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] I finally got the right sequence at the mall to get the 2nd training. Except for 2 missing pictures I'm at 100% with all characters. I'm missing 1 Veronica (while regular cleaning maybe) and 1 Claire (in cooking apron perhaps) photos.
blevins29
great white shark

Postby ut1stgear1 » Wed, 18Jan31 23:14

blevins29 wrote:I got in the room once so that Ashley could show Sophia how to do a handjob. But I've not been able to return since then. Sophia is at 20 hearts and 3 stars but only 50% complete while Ashley is at 100 hearts and 11 stars and 74% complete. All other characters are 100% or 99% complete (the 2 at 99% are due to 1 missing photo each). I do everything I can think of with Ashley and Sonia without getting into the room a second time. Thanks for your help! [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] I finally got the right sequence at the mall to get the 2nd training. Except for 2 missing pictures I'm at 100% with all characters. I'm missing 1 Veronica (while regular cleaning maybe) and 1 Claire (in cooking apron perhaps) photos.

Great to hear. Sometimes the game doesn't properly save or record when you do all that you need to get pics. You will get them if you set up a separate folder for the game and copy the files from the new download to your game folder. It over writes your previous files and keeps your saves so you don't have to start from scratch each time and will include the missing pics.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby bigchief » Fri, 18Feb02 17:14

Brocho wrote:
Tao Dude wrote:
_Inerfa wrote:

Am i missing something?

It's a bug which has been around for a while.
If you give Amy the panties before unlocking Veronica's arousal stat, then the conversation which unlocks the stat will never happen. I am slightly confused how people are getting this bug as you have to get quite far with Claire before you can do the trade, but I think maybe there is another bug which allows you to give Amy the panties without discovering the sex shop, so you don't do the trade. I've tried it before out of curiosity, but it's never worked for me.

No - basically

I had gone down the Ashley route initially, ignoring pretty much everyone else. I then went after Clare so Veronica was not very high on any points at all. I got to the stage where I needed the massage oil for Clare, went to the shop and obviously none there. I didn't know at the time that I could get some from Amy when V was at a certain point. Found that info out, went after V and got to the point where I got her panties. Go talk to Amy, have the discussion about the night before, immediately talk again and give her the panties as I knew I wanted the oil ... then went back to Clare and carried on. I didn't know at that point that I should be getting a new conversation with Veronica at breakfast and that path completely stalled as the conversation never occured.
bigchief
great white shark

Re: Update: Man of the house [WIP]: v0.7.0 (Added animations

Postby _Inerfa » Mon, 18Mar19 14:14

v0.6.5 has just been released (publically), you can download it here: https://goo.gl/jNM6g6
Also, for those of you that are interested, the latest version v0.7.0 has just been released and now includes animations!

Have fun!
_Inerfa
great white shark

Re: Update: Man of the house [WIP]: v0.7.4c: Sex with Claire

Postby _Inerfa » Sat, 18May12 01:45

v0.7.1b has just been released (publically), you can download it here: https://goo.gl/uYYv4t
Also, for those of you that are interested, the latest version v0.7.4c has just been released and now includes the long awaited sex scene with Claire!
_Inerfa
great white shark

Re: Update: Man of the house [WIP]: v0.7.8: A day at the bea

Postby _Inerfa » Fri, 18Jul06 17:00

v0.7.3 has just been released (publically), you can download it here: https://goo.gl/Q4as4J
Also, for those of you that are interested, the latest version v0.7.8 has just been released and features new events at the beach, a nighttime visit to Veronica and the next step in officer Debby's story!
_Inerfa
great white shark

Previous

Return to Other sexy games