Update: Man of the house [WIP]: v0.7.8: A day at the beach

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Man of the house [WIP]

Postby JFR » Thu, 17Oct12 23:29

saolo996 wrote:As I feared... I'm not able to find the saves, any idea? ...

This is unnecessarily complicated and one of the least user friendly parts of an otherwise nice game.

Assuming you are using Win10 (or similar), the saves are found in C:/Users/(yourname)/AppData/LocalLow/Faerin/Man of the House v.x.xx. When you start a new game in the new version, the game will create a new folder for the newest version but it will be empty. Just go into the most recent version that has save data and copy/paste that data into the new folder.

The first time I did this awhile back, I couldn't find the game folders. It turned out that they were set to invisible by default. You might have to reset the folder preferences for the users folder to make them visible.
JFR
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby saolo996 » Thu, 17Oct12 23:51

JFR wrote:

This is unnecessarily complicated and one of the least user friendly parts of an otherwise nice game.

Assuming you are using Win10 (or similar), the saves are found in C:/Users/(yourname)/AppData/LocalLow/Faerin/Man of the House v.x.xx. When you start a new game in the new version, the game will create a new folder for the newest version but it will be empty. Just go into the most recent version that has save data and copy/paste that data into the new folder.

The first time I did this awhile back, I couldn't find the game folders. It turned out that they were set to invisible by default. You might have to reset the folder preferences for the users folder to make them visible.

Thanks a lot! I'll try to do it
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby noskcaj » Fri, 17Oct13 18:07

_Inerfa wrote:Which version did you play?

The one in this post. v0.5.4b
noskcaj
sirens hunter

Postby saolo996 » Sat, 17Oct14 18:39

Thanks JFR, it worked!
And it was explained in the changelog file, but I missed it, given it goes out of the folder when you unzip the game.

I'm still stuck with the stepmom
Ver 0.5.5 one star, 25 love, just the scene where you touch her boobs after rubbing her feet drinking wine with her. Is that all or am I missing something? Thanks
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby Kukri » Sun, 17Oct15 03:07

saolo996 wrote:I'm still stuck with the stepmom
Ver 0.5.5 one star, 25 love, just the scene where you touch her boobs after rubbing her feet drinking wine with her. Is that all or am I missing something? Thanks

You should revisit her room at night to hear a clue
Kukri
sirens hunter

Postby saolo996 » Mon, 17Oct16 17:18

With Stepmom I could proceed a little, though I still have no clue how to get the second star...

I'm stuck with Veronica, also. I don't know if I'm going slightly stupid or I play a bad routine.

With 0.5.6. I've lost all the pictures in each NPC folder, I think it's achievement system related.
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby Kukri » Mon, 17Oct16 23:49

saolo996 wrote:With Stepmom I could proceed a little, though I still have no clue how to get the second star...

I'm stuck with Veronica, also. I don't know if I'm going slightly stupid or I play a bad routine.

With 0.5.6. I've lost all the pictures in each NPC folder, I think it's achievement system related.

With 0.5.6 achievements are new, so yes, pictures don't work with old save games.

As with many games, events automatically trigger when you've advanced enough with each girl, new items may pop up, new girls - its also about being in the right place at the right time. Save game and go explore.
Kukri
sirens hunter

Postby saolo996 » Tue, 17Oct17 00:22

Kukri wrote:
With 0.5.6 achievements are new, so yes, pictures don't work with old save games.

As with many games, events automatically trigger when you've advanced enough with each girl, new items may pop up, new girls - its also about being in the right place at the right time. Save game and go explore.

Yes, so I have no achievements for achievements I should have already, Not big deal.

About Veronica I don't get why I couldn't trigger it,
I had maximum slavery possible when having one star 30/30, but still nothing at the shop.
I was going there once a week anyway, then all of a sudden the new item appeared, unlocking the new path.

Can you confirm there are no othere scenes with Stepmom apart touching her boobs and spying her while brushing hair? 30 lust, 2 stars, 30 love.
Thanks

By the way thanks, I was doing nothing wrong, I just have to understand why...
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby _Inerfa » Tue, 17Oct17 10:36

JFR wrote:

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply!
I agree, the save location has been way more complicated than it should.

In the new version, it is a fixed path, so you no longer have to manually copy anyhting and can just continue where you left of.
However, there has been some debate wether or not this should just be a subfolder of the game for clarity (only downside is that you still need to copy the file manually with each update).
Hopefully this will be all sorted out by the next update!

Thanks for playing and the feedback!
_Inerfa
great white shark

Postby DroopyLoving » Sat, 17Oct21 23:07

Gave this a play and I'm really enjoying it so far. Looking forward to the completed version. Keep up the good work.
DroopyLoving
great white shark

Postby HeyChief » Sun, 17Oct22 00:48

Concerning Veronica, to trigger the maid outfit, you not only need the required sub points, but will have to have he doing the kitchen chore if I remember correctly, the text will have something about a "made Outfit". (Note: mom mist be at "Love=10" to give the chore, I do not remember the exact wording). Only after this can you find one at the Mall.
Hope this help you HeyChief
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Postby ramster » Wed, 17Nov01 11:08

Hi, I am using the 0.6 (extra) but there seems to be an issue with the achievements for Mom and and Veronica. Even the second achievement for the mum which is
doing the chores

is not being registered while i am already at the level where
veronica is doing the chores for me

Am i doing something wrong or is this a bug?
ramster
Pilot fish

Postby Tao Dude » Wed, 17Nov01 18:58

HeyChief wrote:Concerning Veronica, to trigger the maid outfit, you not only need the required sub points, but will have to have he doing the kitchen chore if I remember correctly, the text will have something about a "made Outfit". (Note: mom mist be at "Love=10" to give the chore, I do not remember the exact wording). Only after this can you find one at the Mall.
Hope this help you HeyChief

No longer true for V0.6.0: you only have to get Veronica to 30 Submission and visit the lingerie store where something catches your eye.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby ut1stgear1 » Wed, 17Nov01 23:23

Was trying to download this game but none of the links in this thread work any longer and on your P site everything is for donors so nothing public right now.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby Tao Dude » Thu, 17Nov02 00:54

ut1stgear1 wrote:Was trying to download this game but none of the links in this thread work any longer and on your P site everything is for donors so nothing public right now.

There is a flurry of updates to rephrase the dialogue and text to remove the incest element. Faerin/Inerfa has had to remove all earlier versions that mentioned incest so as to comply with P's new rules and not have the P page shut down.

Best bet is to use Faerin's Discord server to get the latest position. If you ask nicely, they might give you the URL for the download of the latest update that allows players to mod NPC character names etc to suit their preference.

Edited to remove Server URL, as i think it might be for $1 patrons and up.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games