Man of the house [WIP] new public release: v0.6.4

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Man of the house [WIP] update: v0.6.2

Postby ut1stgear1 » Tue, 18Jan02 05:35

Could be but the problem is getting back to that point and playing with her settings. I am content to miss only that one pic. thanks again. It will show up in the next rel I think.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Re: Man of the house [WIP] update: v0.6.2

Postby Brocho » Tue, 18Jan02 14:56

ut1stgear1 wrote:Could be but the problem is getting back to that point and playing with her settings. I am content to miss only that one pic. thanks again. It will show up in the next rel I think.

Good point. I think it may be inaccessible if you get too many special points, which you can't change in the cheat console. I've played around with the arousal points and can't get it to trigger on a 100% game.
Brocho
great white shark

Re: Man of the house [WIP] new public release: v0.6.4

Postby _Inerfa » Fri, 18Jan19 14:41

There's a new public release v0.6.4, for those of you that would to play it: https://goo.gl/mSCcqT
_Inerfa
great white shark

Postby bigchief » Mon, 18Jan22 07:39

Trying to go down Clairs route at the moment but seem to be stuck.

it appears I need to find some massage oil but the shop is out of stock and having been everywhere else I can't find an alternative - any advice?

Enjoying the game (first time I've played) but it seems a bit hit and miss as to when things get triggered. For example, I had Sophia at max basic hearts and Ash on very high (8 stars or something) but the scene where she says She's been telling Sophia what shes been doing didn't trigger for ages. I feel like I've been playing this for absolutely ages but getting nowhere fast at times.
bigchief
great white shark

Postby ut1stgear1 » Mon, 18Jan22 08:37

bigchief wrote:Trying to go down Clairs route at the moment but seem to be stuck.

it appears I need to find some massage oil but the shop is out of stock and having been everywhere else I can't find an alternative - any advice?

If you have Veronica's panties then talk to Amy. If not get them.

Enjoying the game (first time I've played) but it seems a bit hit and miss as to when things get triggered. For example, I had Sophia at max basic hearts and Ash on very high (8 stars or something) but the scene where she says She's been telling Sophia what shes been doing didn't trigger for ages. I feel like I've been playing this for absolutely ages but getting nowhere fast at times.

Visit Ashley and Sonia in Ashley's room
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby bigchief » Mon, 18Jan22 17:24

Thanks for that.

Don't have
the panties
so will have a look tonight.

I'd already done the Saturday afternoon scene with the 2 girls, what I meant was the trigger for this scene never happened for ages, so much so I was caught out when it did as I'd not interacted with either character for a long time
bigchief
great white shark

Postby bigchief » Tue, 18Jan23 00:41

Ok finished Claire s path except one pic (seeing other comments I think I need to go back in time to see it..).

Completely stalled with veronica though.
had the scene at the club with her pants and given them to her friend. Nothing happening now, she's just not at the club when I have her pants and can't find the trigger for the next bit
bigchief
great white shark

Postby blevins29 » Tue, 18Jan23 00:58

I have a simple, maybe stupid, question. How do you save this game before exiting? I've tried everything I can think of.
blevins29
great white shark

Postby JFR » Tue, 18Jan23 02:04

blevins29 wrote:I have a simple, maybe stupid, question. How do you save this game before exiting? I've tried everything I can think of.

It is on your cell phone. Up and down arrows.
JFR
star of the reef

Previous

Return to Other sexy games