Road Trip 1.0c

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Road Trip: Part one

Postby MalleckM » Mon, 16Nov07 16:42

bob325 wrote:Hi all,

I have downloaded the mac version just today, but it doesn't seem to work as the game icon just keeps bouncing and then it quits when I click on it. However, it may be an issue on my end or I need an emulator to play the game.

Any advice would be ideal, thanks in advance.

I would be glad to help but I can't. I don't have MAC and can't check the game. I hope you will get it to work.
MalleckM
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Hoboy » Tue, 16Nov08 00:18

bob325 wrote:Hi all,

I have downloaded the mac version just today, but it doesn't seem to work as the game icon just keeps bouncing and then it quits when I click on it. However, it may be an issue on my end or I need an emulator to play the game.

Any advice would be ideal, thanks in advance.

I can say it works fine for me - I have 6 year old Macbook Pro running OS X El Capitan and Safari 10.0.1. No issues...does not need an emulator (MV generates the .app and I have run many MV games on it with no issues)...
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby ut1stgear1 » Wed, 16Nov09 19:59

Now that I have played through v4C I find that the pace of the game is very muck to my liking. Also this game has nice balance between being too difficult and too easy. I have played both types of games. There are plenty of easy games out there and you get bored with playing them except to pass some time. The hard games seem to make it so difficult that you just get frustrated and quit playing them. This game gives you challenge without having to hit your head on the wall to complete events. Gives you the luxury of running through other options. The only thing I find I would to see improved is the sve system which in my opinion is probably the most difficult part of any game to implement. This one is decent but still limited. It even has a way to not start at the very beginning of the game every time a new version is released. However, I am waiting for v0.5 to come out to see if you can avoid playing from the beginning of her arrival in the new city.

Great wprl and great balance. Kudos
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby MalleckM » Thu, 16Nov10 15:23

ut1stgear1 wrote:Now that I have played through v4C I find that the pace of the game is very muck to my liking. Also this game has nice balance between being too difficult and too easy. I have played both types of games. There are plenty of easy games out there and you get bored with playing them except to pass some time. The hard games seem to make it so difficult that you just get frustrated and quit playing them. This game gives you challenge without having to hit your head on the wall to complete events. Gives you the luxury of running through other options. The only thing I find I would to see improved is the sve system which in my opinion is probably the most difficult part of any game to implement. This one is decent but still limited. It even has a way to not start at the very beginning of the game every time a new version is released. However, I am waiting for v0.5 to come out to see if you can avoid playing from the beginning of her arrival in the new city.

Great wprl and great balance. Kudos

Glad to hear that. I am trying to do my best for this game. However, the problem with saves will remain. At least for time been. There is just one other way. It is not so easy when one shall release the game by pieces. the only thins I can do it is to provide some saves for the players.
MalleckM
great white shark

Postby Vsevolod » Tue, 16Nov15 19:52

I downloaded and played through 4c version. I am totally confused about the clock function. When I open the cupboard in her hotel room, and set the time a little ahead, I walk outside a bit and nothing happens. Then I move the time one more step ahead, walk about various places, and still nothing happens. Then finally it is time for her to go to some job interview, or police station, she goes there, does a thing or two, comes back to hotel room... Then I set the time one step ahead, and nothing happens... Finaly I come to the Game Over point, and I realize I must have missed a lot of scenes, because I have seen some pictures when downloading that I did not see when I played the game. Well, it wouldn't hurt if you would post one possible walkthrough. Or an explanation how to achieve some important events - you may call them achievements, whatever. What am I doing wrong? The gameplay is pretty confusing.
Vsevolod
sirens hunter

Postby MalleckM » Tue, 16Nov15 20:32

Vsevolod wrote:I downloaded and played through 4c version. I am totally confused about the clock function. When I open the cupboard in her hotel room, and set the time a little ahead, I walk outside a bit and nothing happens. Then I move the time one more step ahead, walk about various places, and still nothing happens. Then finally it is time for her to go to some job interview, or police station, she goes there, does a thing or two, comes back to hotel room... Then I set the time one step ahead, and nothing happens... Finaly I come to the Game Over point, and I realize I must have missed a lot of scenes, because I have seen some pictures when downloading that I did not see when I played the game. Well, it wouldn't hurt if you would post one possible walkthrough. Or an explanation how to achieve some important events - you may call them achievements, whatever. What am I doing wrong? The gameplay is pretty confusing.

Well such discussion probably shouldn't be on that forum because the version you refer is way ahead of current one. Secondly, it also depends where you have downloaded it.
Clock is not so difficult if you watch the name of the day. Usually it does what it says but if when you choose morning it starts a new day. If you are able to reach end of the day then you have seen most of the scenes. Otherwise, I can't add much to that here.
MalleckM
great white shark

Postby Vsevolod » Wed, 16Nov16 01:43

Clock is not so difficult if you watch the name of the day. Usually it does what it says but if when you choose morning it starts a new day. If you are able to reach end of the day then you have seen most of the scenes. Otherwise, I can't add much to that here.[/quote]

Sure thing, I understand how to use the clock. What puzzles me is - am I skipping some events unintentionally. For example, when will the guy from the modelling agency call Jennifer for another shooting session? I played twice to the end and he did not call her again at all.
Vsevolod
sirens hunter

Postby ut1stgear1 » Sun, 16Nov20 04:50

Vsevolod wrote:I downloaded and played through 4c version. I am totally confused about the clock function. When I open the cupboard in her hotel room, and set the time a little ahead, I walk outside a bit and nothing happens. Then I move the time one more step ahead, walk about various places, and still nothing happens. Then finally it is time for her to go to some job interview, or police station, she goes there, does a thing or two, comes back to hotel room... Then I set the time one step ahead, and nothing happens... Finaly I come to the Game Over point, and I realize I must have missed a lot of scenes, because I have seen some pictures when downloading that I did not see when I played the game. Well, it wouldn't hurt if you would post one possible walkthrough. Or an explanation how to achieve some important events - you may call them achievements, whatever. What am I doing wrong? The gameplay is pretty confusing.

The clock can be stubborn at times. When you try to change dsys move to last time of the day before. Then try to move to the first time in next day. If it doesn't change then just repeat the two above steps and it should move to the day you want.

Finding events can be tricky and depends on which path you are on. Also some events are dependent on other events being completed to trigger another event. Best advice I can give is to complete every task for each day For instance on Tuesday there are two tasks you have to complete and Wednesday has four tasks to complete.

MaleckM is great about giving directions, hints and even giving the exact place to go to. He also blocks you from leaving a room or building if you still have something to do. That may be changing as we progress in this game. So read Jen's script carefully and watch where you go.

To understand the choices when you start part 2 you need to have played part 1.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby Ripe » Tue, 16Dec20 21:33

Is this a free game? Or is it just a demo for a game you need to pay to play which would be in violation of forum rules?
Ripe
lagoon predator

Postby Hoboy » Tue, 16Dec20 22:24

Ripe wrote:Is this a free game? Or is it just a demo for a game you need to pay to play which would be in violation of forum rules?

Free version is a couple releases behind the Patron version - so yes - it's free - just not immediately...immediately is a Patron perk...
Hoboy
lagoon predator

Postby Ripe » Tue, 16Dec27 17:16

Hoboy wrote:
Ripe wrote:Is this a free game? Or is it just a demo for a game you need to pay to play which would be in violation of forum rules?

Free version is a couple releases behind the Patron version - so yes - it's free - just not immediately...immediately is a Patron perk...

Nope... the page say that 0.3b is a Demo. Current version is 0.6 and it doesn't seem like creator have any intention of releasing later versions for free.

Which make it a violation of Forum rule requiring the game to be "100% playable for free, and not require any payment to continue or retrieve the full game".
Ripe
lagoon predator

Postby Greyelf » Tue, 16Dec27 23:47

Ripe wrote:... the page say that 0.3b is a Demo ...

I'm not commenting on if the game should or should not be listed on the forums because that is the domain of the moderators but generally in software development any version less than 1.0 is considered not a fully released product, and depending on the developers and the state of the product it can be called many things like: proof-of-concept, (technology) demonstration, alpha, beta, prototype, etc...

Based on the above many of the creations on these forums could be considered to be a Demo even though they are not listed as such.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby ut1stgear1 » Sat, 16Dec31 02:29

Greyelf wrote:
Ripe wrote:... the page say that 0.3b is a Demo ...

I'm not commenting on if the game should or should not be listed on the forums because that is the domain of the moderators but generally in software development any version less than 1.0 is considered not a fully released product, and depending on the developers and the state of the product it can be called many things like: proof-of-concept, (technology) demonstration, alpha, beta, prototype, etc...

Based on the above many of the creations on these forums could be considered to be a Demo even though they are not listed as such.

The author of this game is using 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, ... as v1, v2. v3 to indicate the progression of the game. Each is complete up to a point but not the completed game. It is now up to 0.6. It is also when he adds little additional events he adds an A, B or C to designate it is only a small addition to the game but the game is complete game as we would understand it to be complete. This latest version will probably completely finish the game so it can be played from beginning to end. Just a different way to look at it. He considers each 0.x as a complete game. So the complete complete game should be done shortly. Technically, the author has two complete games. Game one takes place in one city or town up to v 0.3b and the second game is from v0.4 on. It will be a complete game with one or two additional events that complete two paths.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby Kroq-Gar » Sun, 17Jan01 11:23

Ehy what about some bdsm scenes with the sceriff in the future? She seems going that way and enjoying with him :P
Kroq-Gar
sirens hunter

Postby Chillz » Tue, 17Jan03 07:03

Hi Malleck! I just finished playing both the Camp and Road Trip Part 1 and I got to say that I love both of them. I really hope that you continue the storyline of the Camp. It's exciting to see how the game could possibly finish and I hope you don't leave us hanging just when everything seems to be getting really sexual. PLEASE CONTINUE THE CAMP GAME

On another note I really enjoyed the Road Trip and I believe it was pretty smart to hold of any real sex until part 2.

I hope you can keep us updated on here and if you need any help with the character dialogue please let me know I'd be happy to help and fix any grammatical english errors you may have.
Chillz
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games