Road Trip 1.0c

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Road Trip 0.1c (Malleck)

Postby KingsRaiden » Wed, 16Aug10 23:28

Fun game, not my usual sort of thing, but the images made it appealing.

To not ruin for others...some feedback.

I noticed some double appearances of text around the Maid Job, both at the end of the first day when getting caught looking at the book and when returning to the Inn.

Not sure what is up with the town, but the alcohol causes them all to be jerks? For story sake, unless you back that up with something later I would have been fine with a village full of jerks, with the Sheriff as king jerk and everyone else trying to be like him.

I like the setup, that part was well done.
KingsRaiden
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: Road Trip 0.1c (Malleck)

Postby MalleckM » Thu, 16Aug11 18:49

KingsRaiden wrote:Fun game, not my usual sort of thing, but the images made it appealing.

To not ruin for others...some feedback.

I noticed some double appearances of text around the Maid Job, both at the end of the first day when getting caught looking at the book and when returning to the Inn.

Not sure what is up with the town, but the alcohol causes them all to be jerks? For story sake, unless you back that up with something later I would have been fine with a village full of jerks, with the Sheriff as king jerk and everyone else trying to be like him.

I like the setup, that part was well done.

Probably when I was writing this part about alcohol, I got influenced by my first mini game family business. Let's not take everything so literally. Besides in v0.3 the characters will leave that village. In the bigger city it will be different.

I would like to present more new screens. People started to like Nicole more and more.
MalleckM
great white shark

Re: Road Trip 0.2c (Malleck)

Postby MalleckM » Sat, 16Sep17 18:03

I updated the version. It is 0.2c now. You can find the link on the front page.
MalleckM
great white shark

Re: Road Trip 0.2c (Malleck)

Postby Vsevolod » Thu, 16Oct20 17:02

Hi, Malleck!

I played Road Trip version 0.4.1. It is generally interesting and intriguing game. However, it definitely needs some improvements. Jeniffer is incredibly sexy, and her struggle to stay fateful to her boyfriend makes her even more attractive. However, there should be some mechanism which releases an inner slut hidden in her. The problem with ren-py games is that they are always linear and there is usually no choice. You should consider allowing different strategies, which enable different state of mind of the main character. For example, she tasted sperm of Olaf, and she liked it - but then afterwards nothing changed in her behavior. She should be easier after that, wilder even. In real life, women are usually easier when they drink some alcohol. Her fat boss should spank her ass after seeing her naked pussy, and she should be strangely turned on after that, ready to do some stuff "normal" Jennifer wouldn't do. Generally, I like the game, but it is horribly slow - I played it for 3 hours, and Jennifer still did not get laid :/

The scene with massage has a great potential for a gangbang, but you made her behave like a prude and quit early. She should start with the prudish attitude there, but then you should allow her to choose which masseur will massage her. One of them should be able to touch her secret erogenous zone, lets say the bottom of her spine or the back of her knee, and after that she should be turned on, begin to circle with her ass and moan, leading to all the present guys take turns on her and DP her wildly.

You should build in such triggers, but they shouldn't be that easy to find.
Vsevolod
sirens hunter

Re: Road Trip: Part one

Postby Mik » Tue, 16Oct25 23:09

Sorry, I disagree with that.
For me the most intrguing part is the slow building tension.
And it seems that Jennifer is pushed further in each scene she has with a certain guy.
She is no virgin (details like licking of the sheriffs sperm from her hand) but becoming
a total slut would ruin that game for me....and I think there are enough games out there
with "press button to f....".
A little bit like a girl you got laid at your first date (it doesn't make her a slut for me, just
to clarify), but a lot of excitement is gone then.

My 5 cents [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Mik
great white shark

Postby PinkVendeta » Wed, 16Oct26 09:03

The game looks great, Artwork is good, I have played other games with those tiny little dude and dudettes running about and being honest I hated that side of those games, and felt it totally took away from the actual games and its story and Artwork, I personally would leave that side out of it completely.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby WhiteFireDaemon » Thu, 16Oct27 00:14

Jennifer's character seems a bit forced in some of the scenes. Especially how she gets upset about certain things. Some of it is perfectly reasonable, but at least one or two of the scenes had her getting overly angry. It is interesting so far and I like the mix of RPG maker with the pictures for intimate scenes. The only thing is that the grammar is often awkward, and I really wish there was a new game+ option to save your unlocked scenes.
WhiteFireDaemon
sirens hunter

Postby The Maltese Budgie » Thu, 16Oct27 16:18

This may seem rather stupid on my part, but what are the controls? I have the arrow and space sorted, but what else do I need to interact? I am fully prepared to slap my forehead when told [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
The Maltese Budgie
sirens hunter

Postby The Maltese Budgie » Thu, 16Oct27 16:21

Already slapping my head now, forget I asked, it's sorted [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
The Maltese Budgie
sirens hunter

Postby MalleckM » Thu, 16Oct27 23:18

The Maltese Budgie wrote:Already slapping my head now, forget I asked, it's sorted [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

The most easiest way - use the mouse. otherwise, key buttons and space.
MalleckM
great white shark

Postby MalleckM » Thu, 16Oct27 23:19

WhiteFireDaemon wrote:Jennifer's character seems a bit forced in some of the scenes. Especially how she gets upset about certain things. Some of it is perfectly reasonable, but at least one or two of the scenes had her getting overly angry. It is interesting so far and I like the mix of RPG maker with the pictures for intimate scenes. The only thing is that the grammar is often awkward, and I really wish there was a new game+ option to save your unlocked scenes.

Well, it is difficult to make a perfect story. Different people have different points of view on some scenes. Anyway, I am trying to adapt it to some feedback.
MalleckM
great white shark

Postby The Maltese Budgie » Sat, 16Oct29 17:43

I just finished it and I quite enjoyed it; the female character models are both very attractive, and I am glad it has been a slow build up to the sexual scenes, as what Jennifer is prepared to do to survive and make it through some unpleasant circumstances has slowly escalated with each encounter with the assorted douchebags that frequent the town. The fact that Jen has a temper is a nice character point for me. Looking forward to the next part of the story and I hope (somewhat predictably) that Jen and Nicole getting closer might happen [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
The Maltese Budgie
sirens hunter

Postby DarthMelkor » Sat, 16Oct29 20:08

I like the game. The girls are sexy; it seems like someone took my thoughts of an attractive girl and brought her to life.

As others have mentioned that slow burn is perfect and I loved that Jeniffer is trying to resist. I specially loved the small doses of humor spread in game (like Jeniffer seeing her portraits and destroying them).
DarthMelkor
great white shark

Postby sanchy » Sat, 16Oct29 21:14

Wooow, just wooow! This is really something unique. Thanks to ROAD TRIP I found also your first game CAMP.. both are amazing. Your stories are wild, funny, interesting and crazy, and I really can't wait to play ROAD TRIP 2! I didn't LOGIN for a long time, but when I finished your games I had to write something.. thank you for this wonderful games, I hope you'll continue with this great stories and models :)

I played a lot of games, but your games became my favorite in a few minutes!!
sanchy
Pilot fish

Postby MalleckM » Sat, 16Oct29 21:27

DarthMelkor wrote:I like the game. The girls are sexy; it seems like someone took my thoughts of an attractive girl and brought her to life.

As others have mentioned that slow burn is perfect and I loved that Jeniffer is trying to resist. I specially loved the small doses of humor spread in game (like Jeniffer seeing her portraits and destroying them).

Thanks. That is what I am trying to achieve. To tell the story slowly. Some people are saying that the game is way too slow. And Jen should have had a lot of sex scenes by now. but it is not the style I want to be in that game. Jennifer shouldn't become a whore, in turbo mode. I wouldn't be interesting, I think.
MalleckM
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games