LWT 2: Foreign Affairs

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: LWT 2: Foreign Affairs

Postby stcro1 » Sat, 16Sep24 21:44

iksanabot wrote:Yeah, I'm not happy with how it worked, but I do still think the concept of competing with Richard could work very well. In the expansion I'm going to make it harder to keep up with Richard, and add many short scenes directed at putting some tension in where you see both Lisa and Tracy finding Richard really impressive and some concern on Justin's part is generated about losing the girls to him. Like others have pointed out, I think I will need to add in a RELATIONSHIP stat for each girl to make this work better. That is, Richard is never going to be a threat to Tracy if Justin is acting like a great husband and father, and spending quality time with her. But if he spreads himself too thin, and gets Tracy mad enough at him, or feeling ashamed of him, then the threat is very real. Likewise with Lisa. And similar for the new girls, who are biased toward Richard but can be seduced with enough attention and respect. I'm also going to have a RELATIONSHIP stat for Richard. I realize that Justin should be able to reconcile his differences with Richard, moving toward a very happy ending where Justin and his cousin can actually end up friends again, like they were when they were young. It will be interesting to write. I hope that none of this seems like a spoiler. I'm rushing to get this posted. For anyone besides Tlaero that is reading this - none of this stuff is promises. These are ideas, and intention, but ultimately Leo and I will have to figure out whether all of the coding changes can be done or not. But I'm optimistic.

this sounds very good,i like this ideas alot and i think they would improve the game significantly,especially what you said about adding many short scenes to put tension between characters,since there is no classic interaction between characters (like in lwt1) i feel that this would help with character development through the game,aswell as the build up of the events of the story
i see you said that nothing of this is promise but i hope that you'll be able to pull it off

iksanabot wrote:In combination with there being a limit on just how much content I could include, many of these explore scenes feel like dead ends because nothing really happens. I can correct this in an expansion by including more of the scenes I always wanted to include, but also bu tweaking the mechanic to give more purpose to all the scenes - more on that below.

this interests me greatly,where is the limit for the content you can include?we know that lwt2 is biggest lop game so far in terms of content and that is currently 300mb,how much further can you expand the game?
i see you mentioned earlier possible new scenes that will be available in expansion,along with your ideas above,could you fit all of them in one week of gameplay?
and would it be possible to expand some other scenes,for example fixing lisa's laptop or going swimming in evening on day 2 to something more?
i know i'm asking a lot of stuff here and i'll understand if you won't answer them,you created another game that just keeps on bringing endless possibilities for more,just like lwt1,so hats off for great work again
stcro1
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Brontozaurio » Sat, 16Sep24 23:55

TheGreatJoeGargery wrote:
MickeyMouse1 wrote: It kind of does. It still doesn't tell you how to get one of the girls pregnant which is interesting since Jason had an operation in the last game. Just saying.

To get Tracy pregnant you have to pick that you shared Tracy in the intro, go climbing with Lisa so you lose the arm wrestle in the stable on Day 3, then visit Tracy by the pool in the afternoon on day 5. To get Lisa pregnant you have to try to get into Richards office at every opportunity until you get access to his security system, keep going in and watching the cameras until you see Gabrielle tamper with Lisa's birth control, then choose to do nothing about the tampered birth control.

and then
cum in lisa's pussy during the threesome
just saying :D
Brontozaurio
great white shark

Postby Vitu » Sun, 16Sep25 17:17

Skelaturi wrote:Still my request is up for what song has been used in the main menu

Still You Love
Morgan Mallory - Echoes (In My Head)
https://www.amazon.it/Still-You-Love/dp/B00CSQ8YN4

http://network.online.berklee.edu/members/7020

Knock yourself out... [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
Vitu
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Sun, 16Sep25 18:46

Vito, if the lagoon would have had a rep system, i would have given you some.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Tue, 16Sep27 15:21

I know that the promo for Foreign Affairs mentions that you should be able to get one maybe more of the female characters pregnant. The sex scenes between Jason and Tracy are so few and far between and all he does is ejaculate on her. Except when you get the threesome with Lisa at the very end of the game. A brief sex scene at the hot tub and only Lisa gets it in her vagina while the other gets it in her anus. The cousin's wife gets it if you choose the peek scene after she skates and yet not one of the characters winds up pregnant. So it is my thought that none of that is in the game at all. Just saying. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Wed, 16Sep28 13:10

MickeyMouse1 wrote:I know that the promo for Foreign Affairs mentions that you should be able to get one maybe more of the female characters pregnant. The sex scenes between Jason and Tracy are so few and far between and all he does is ejaculate on her. Except when you get the threesome with Lisa at the very end of the game. A brief sex scene at the hot tub and only Lisa gets it in her vagina while the other gets it in her anus. The cousin's wife gets it if you choose the peek scene after she skates and yet not one of the characters winds up pregnant. So it is my thought that none of that is in the game at all. Just saying. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

I've gotten the endings where female characters have become pregnant. There are very specific circumstances that have to be fulfilled for it to be done.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Wed, 16Sep28 15:15

I finally got the two women characters pregnant one by using the hidden camera in the cousin's office and saying nothing about the stolen birth control pills. And the baby for Terry who is pregnant with someone not Jason's baby. Kind of a so so end. Still cant get the hurts so much or double cum shot. It seems to take forever to work out all the endings in such a short game. It should have been longer.
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

Postby Dasati » Wed, 16Sep28 15:51

MickeyMouse1 wrote:I finally got the two women characters pregnant one by using the hidden camera in the cousin's office and saying nothing about the stolen birth control pills. And the baby for Terry who is pregnant with someone not Jason's baby. Kind of a so so end. Still cant get the hurts so much or double cum shot. It seems to take forever to work out all the endings in such a short game. It should have been longer.

Just a point the wife is Tracy and the player character is Justin, as to the ones you can't get.

For that hurts so much, you need to get access to the cameras, let Richard have more respect than Justin and on day 6 when you come back from watching Antoinette go to Richard's office to see her with Richard, don't do anything to stop them.

For Double cum shot, when you go to see Antoinette, stay behind when everyone else leaves, then peak in the locker room, have sex with Antoinette and cum on her face with the other guy.
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Thu, 16Sep29 03:26

Well, the consensus around here seems to be that the game is very good with the main complaint being that people want more. There is an understanding though that the game had as much material in it as it could have given the resources available to the developers at the time and surprisingly most people here seem to be having the maturity to handle that they can't have everything they want all at once. People are expressing what they feel could be added to the game in an expansion which is also good as long as it is meant as a collaboration with the knowledge that the developers may or may not use your ideas, or change your ideas into something they feel is better. I've had a few playthroughs, I think I have discovered most of what is in the game (I've gotten all the achievements at least) and read what others said about the game. I hate just dumping half formed ideas on developers and expecting them to do all the heavy lifting. So here are my ideas for an expansion, ready to be molded by the developers like blocks clay into even better ideas or to be ignored completely at their leisure.

I think the most important thing that is needed is the addition of a second week. This would give the game a little more room to breath. The first week could be used for tension building (especially tension building between Lisa and Richard) while the second week is when you get the payoffs of the decisions you made in the first week. The first week could actually remain fairly unchanged as is without much trouble. The second week could just be some added scenes building off the scenes in the first week. Iksanabot has already said that he more ideas that he could not get into the game at launch so there should be no problem populating a second week with activities.

The second thing is to find a way to have the player choose to see who is in which room before entering to decide if that's the room they want to enter.

The game mechanic was also discussed in this thread and the idea of giving the girls separate meters instead of a single meter with Justin vs. Richard was discussed. After thinking about it I'd consider giving each girl two meters. One meter would be Richard's influence (which would go up and down as the meter normally does already) and the other is the girl's affection to Justin, which changes up or down based on conversations, typically during one on one time with Justin (or the lack of). The meters will all start in different places at the start of the game. So for example Tracy will start with a high affection for Justin and a low affection for Richard while Antoinette will be the opposite. Gabrielle and Lisa will start in a more neutral position. Justin could lose affection if he chose to do one activity over another (such as lose a bit of affection with Tracy if he goes rock climbing with Lisa or if he does other things while she is in the bedroom at bedtime). If he leaves a girl with Richard to do something with another (such as leaving Tracy with Richard when you go rock climbing with Lisa) then Richard gains affection with that girl or girls (as he has time to work his magic on them). This way there is always a dilemma with each choices (do I risk losing affection with Tracy to gain affection with Antoinette for example). There could also be differences how the meters react from the selection on the airplane. Swinger Tracy may gain affection with Richard faster than non swinger Tracy and lose affection with Justin slower (she doesn't mind being left on her own as much), or cheating Lisa may take more affection loss if she is ignored by Justin rather than non cheating Lisa. This would make balancing the multiple relationships incredibly more complex and add some strategy and gameplay depth to the game. Now what happens to determine which scenes are unlocked is determined by the score on Justin's meter being subtracted from the score on Richard's meter. For example, if Justin has 10 points and Richard has 3, then there will be a score of +7. If Justin has 3 and Richard has 10, then there would be a score of -7 (positive numbers means Justin is winning with that particular girl, negative means he's loosing). At certain points in the game the score is checked and scenes are unlocked depending on the score at that time. A +10 score may unlock a sex scene with one of the girls while a -10 may unlock a sex scene for Richard. Each girl will have a different score so this way you have to choose which girl you will pursue and which girls you won't, or choose to manage each meter so they won't get too low. Perhaps a sex scene can be unlocked with a lower score but certain sex acts can't be unlocked without a higher score. This way you can't totally ignore Tracy to focus on scoring with someone else and still have Tracy not cheat on you. Also by default you may want to consider not showing the score and meters by default to make it more challenging (but have an option in the menu to show them to help out people having a hard time figuring everything out).

I think some scenes to build tension could be added to the first week. An example of this I was thinking of would be a time in the evening where Tracy and Justin are in the hot tub and Richard brings some drinks and joins them. There could be some conversation that gets a bit steamy (perhaps even a game of "truth and dare" or "two truths and a lie") and then Richard asks Justin to go get some more drinks from the kitchen when they run out. The tension could be amplified if there was a strip component to the game or a drinking component (replace with Truth or Dare with Truth or Drink) so Tracy is a bit tipsy when you leave her or in a state of undress by losing at the game (or both). Then you could have a scene where you could be distracted on the way back by another one of the girls and you have to choose to leave Tracy a little bit longer alone in the hot tub with Richard or go right back.

I'd like to see a few more dialogue scenes depending on which selection was picked on the airplane. If you have swinger Tracy then there is no reason she can't ask you what you think about the girls here and if there is any you'd like to fuck. She could even help you out by distracting other people so you can have alone time with a girl you like. I'd like to see that swinger relationship explored. There shouldn't be a reason to hide anything from swinger Tracy and there should be an openness. The trade off is that you'd have to let her fuck who she wants too, even if that happened to be Richard, depending on the game score.

In regards to the trip into town to go shopping, I think that could be a repeatable event. The first time the whole group will go, however at later times certain characters may be going into town and you can choose to go with them. We could shift Lisa and Gabrielle's scene at the sex shop to a later scene where they are going to town and Justin chooses to joins them. To replace their original scene, have Justin, Tracy and Antoinette see Lisa and Gabrielle go into the sex shop and go in with them (since their child will be with Richard and not with them so they can do that). There could be a scene in the shop with everybody playfully checking everything out.

At first I was thinking that the the "Hurts So Much" achievement would have to be moved to the end of the second week but I think you could still have it at the end of the first week and then have the consequences extend into the second. That night after Justin gets the achievement Tracy and Justin could have a conversation in their room. She can tell Justin that she knows about his cheating and that she was really hurt by it and she is angry but because they have a son she tried her best to ignored it. It turns out that she just can't get over her anger. Instead if divorcing him, she has decided that the rest of the vacation will be Justin's punishment and that after the vacation they will both go home and put this all behind him like it never happened. The punishment will be Justin will be celibate for the rest of the vacation while she can fuck who she wants. To enforce this they go to town the next day to the sex shop and get a male chastity device for Justin and Tracy locks him in and keeps the key, wearing it on a necklace around her neck. Justin then has to spend the week either avoiding the other girls (or revealing his humiliation of wearing the chastity device) while Richard takes pleasure in humiliating Justin every chance he gets. I'm thinking there could be a scene where Richard smugly invites Justin and Tracy to dinner in town. During the dinner he tells Tracy to take off her panties (she's wearing a skirt) and give them to Justin, saying "hold these for me will you, I'll be right back". Richard and Tracy then go to the bathroom to fuck while Justin sits there and waits. The second scene is Justin and Tracy in bed in their bedroom and they hear a knock on the door. Justin opens it and Richard comes in, kicking Justin out so he can fuck Tracy. Justin then is left roaming the house at night and finds Antoinette in the kitchen. She know what her husband is doing and it ends in them having a heart to heart talk about how messed up their relationships are and the mistakes they made but couldn't help themselves from making (a continuation of the discussion from the hot tub). This would be a good payoff for the scene where Justin watches Antoinette and Richard in their room on the camera (which you have seen when getting the "Hurts So Much" achievement). Both of them bond a bit in that their desires are their downfall while their spouses fuck upstairs. As Justin is wearing the chastity device he is unable to make any sexual advances and as a result ends up in a fairly deep conversation with her and they bond in a non sexual way (forced into a fulfilling conversation due to his lack of being able to give into his desires). I'm not sure if a Dante's journey through hell to get to heaven is a bit too deep for this particular type of game but I like the idea after all of Justin's shenanigans for him to be faced with the consequences of his actions and receive some clarity for it.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby heartsalive321 » Thu, 16Sep29 20:19

Tracy should be seduce-able whether you cheated or not. It loses psychological impact if she's doing it to get back at you.
heartsalive321
Pilot fish

Postby Richelieu » Thu, 16Sep29 21:43

Help me please!

How can I get the Runnig Wild, Super Hot Tube, and the two pregnant achievement?
Richelieu
Pilot fish

Postby Brontozaurio » Fri, 16Sep30 00:05

Richelieu wrote:Help me please!

How can I get the Runnig Wild, Super Hot Tube, and the two pregnant achievement?

Muttdoggy already put all the achievements here...
muttdoggy wrote:
Went sniffing around the LOP blog found here...http://blog.lessonofpassion.com/
Got this put together for you.
Achievements -
"Creamy Absolution" - Get blowjob from Lisa at the Confessional at the Church. You need to have chosen that you cheated on Tracy with Lisa on the plane.
"Tracy is Pregnant!" - Extension of Ending 4 - She's pregnant with another dude's kid! On the plane, you have to choose that you shared Tracy with other men. On day 3, do not go to the stable in the afternoon. But if you do, do not arm wrestle them. Then on day 5 afternoon, visit Tracy at the pool and start the stable scene. During that scene, have her rub her pussy and then start fucking her harder. Choose to cum insider her. That should trigger a gangbang where you're being held back while watching Tracy love every second of it. On the evening of day 6 when you talk to Tracy and Lisa, keep quiet. Enjoy your emasculation!
"Evil Exposed" - Expose Richard's surveillance system. Visit the office once and get thrown out. Visit again and it says Richard uses the bathroom. Visit it a third time and you should be alone. It asks for a password which is GOD. Then choose to expose Richard's surveillance system. Bear in mind this locks you out of the office permanently.
*The other option is to use the footage for yourself which sets up 2 other endings but won't trigger the "Evil Exposed" achievement.*
"...And Lisa too!" - Ending 6. Lisa has your baby! You need to see Gabriele sabotage Lisa's pills by watching the video system on the evening of day 4. Then at the end of day 6, you need to suggest a threesome to Lisa and Tracy and cum in Lisa's pussy.
"That Hurts So Much!" - Ending 7. Lisa cheats on you with Richard and you lose your "man card". You need 3 conditions... have access to the surveillance, keep a worse score than Richard, must have cheated on Tracy with Lisa or anyone else. On the afternoon of day 6, go to Richard's office and it should show a scene where you watch Richard and Tracy really loving each other. You have to choose that you keep watching and do nothing.
"Super Hot Tub" - Ending 1. Get caught during the hot tub scene by doing the following... On day 4, choose to have Richard babysit and then go shopping with Gabriele and Lisa. If your score is high enough, they will offer to do a gloryhole. Choose to use the gloryhole. After the fancy dinner, go to the hot tub and Lisa shows you pictures on her phone. Watch all the pictures all the way to the end and then have a scene with them that leads to Tracy walking in on it.
"Double Cum Shot" - You and Guillaume both ejaculate on Antoinette's face! On day 6 morning, choose to stay and watch Antoinette and then when you hear moaning in the locker room, peek in to discover Antoinette getting rear-ended by Guillaume. If your score is high enough, she invites you to join in. DO SO! Very Important - finish by making both you and Guillaume cum on her face.
Brontozaurio
great white shark

Postby muttdoggy » Fri, 16Sep30 02:06

Going to the LOP blog is like reading a walkthrough that is in bits and pieces. It's a great resource for information. There were 2 posts there that almost had a complete walkthrough. Several listed most of the achievements and some actually listed all of them. For any LOP/Sex and Glory questions, head to their site and read the blog there. It's very informative. There's also a walkthrough pane on the left side. Click on it and lists the games it has complete walkthroughs for. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby yoyo34 » Mon, 16Oct10 16:22

So the full expansion will be a long wait. Ok ;) Is there a plan for bugfixing though ? Any plans to do mini updates like for Ele 2 ?
yoyo34
sirens hunter

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Mon, 16Oct10 16:27

Having finally managed all the tasks in the game, three cheers for me. I wished something more could have been done with Justin going into the various different bedrooms. Doing something with the babysitter other than getting her wifi working or dancing.(Kind of lame the dancing part) His cousin's wife in her room would have been good or the maid. Think it would have spiced up the game a little. Just saying. Still the art work is good.
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games