LWT 2: Foreign Affairs

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: LWT 2: Foreign Affairs

Postby Sbereb » Tue, 16Sep13 18:44

Marduk99 wrote:
MrDavids wrote:Hey! First off, amazing game! The scenes are incredibly hot, the new girls are also very sexy. You did a very nice job on the game and it is indeed a worthy successor to my favorite erotic game ever! :)
I have a question though,
am I missing something in the sauna scene? Is it even possible to come out of that without giving Richard a load of points?

You can get +2 points total I think by leaving your cock out in the open and then just leaving when she bends over. Should at least break even with Richard. You can still go back to the sauna for some interesting solo time with Antoinette after doing that, don't have to stay longer

You can get another point by blaming the guy on the fact that he is forcing her to show her body
Sbereb
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Xansi » Tue, 16Sep13 21:10

When that airplane took off I knew this was going to be good. You've exceeded my expectations of the story, gameplay, characters, and visuals. Love the game so far Iksanabot, thank you so much for bringing this to us. YamYoda, Leo, Szuga, and yourself hit this one out of the park! Just want to thank you all for your hard work in putting this together. Wish you all the best and congratulations on an amazing game!

That confession booth fantasy with Tracy was amazing! I was looking for that in WGW, almost wish it wasn't a fantasy. Wonderful continuation of the story.
Xansi
Pilot fish

Postby jackofhearts » Tue, 16Sep13 21:58

What an awesome sequel!!!

Loving it.
Graphics, animation, story, dialogues, erotica are awesome.

I'd love to see more hints in the dialouges, to know where to go when.
Most time I'm a bit lost, with no goal to turn to.
And I want to know if my actions affect the girls, or not.
Some more "free-progress"- days at the villa would rock either!

Brilliant work, guys and girls!
Hope this isn't the final version of the game :D

Your best game so far.
I would love to see more before Lwt 3.0 ;)
(Harem-mode/orgy, every girl single in a few locations, threesome (mmf/ffm) with every girl in any combination, and taking Richard's money to rule the earth and embarassing him :D )
jackofhearts
sirens hunter

Postby xsandman78 » Tue, 16Sep13 22:14

Visually the girls are gorgeous still and the premise of competition with rival had some potential.
The game is rather short but there's no doubt variations outside the choices I've plumped for in several playthroughs. However personally I really found the story rather lacking this time round.
xsandman78
great white shark

Postby narcissus » Tue, 16Sep13 22:37

One thing I'd like is to have the endings "checked" like the achievements.
narcissus
sirens hunter

Postby Gio » Wed, 16Sep14 00:10

Love it ty :)
Gio
great white shark

Postby redle » Wed, 16Sep14 01:17

The game does have a really good story, artwork, etc, as everyone else has said. I do miss the LWT-style ability of being able to repeat actions. There's a certain feeling of control over one's character in that game rather than this one's accept how the story controls us. LWT2 does leave the player with more variety in the scenes that way (as it's broader rather than deeper), without the game growing to too monstrous a size for the developers, so there are some pluses to both designs (and it's just a personal preference, not anything done wrong/poorly).

What I'd like to see in relation to the above, should the game get an expansion: add in 1 or 2 time slots for repeat action only. Wakeup and/or bedtime; all girls are in their respective rooms and we feel like we can squeeze in 15 minutes without being notice to visit exactly one of them and can choose a quick chat, fooling around, etc... depending on relationship advancement at the time (have Richard always poke his head into his office for one last check before bed; go to the kitchen for his own nightcap; or have him in his bedroom, but we give an excuse to have Annie help us with something outside the room). This way Tracy isn't always asleep before we get to the room, or if we want to continue are daily actions with Lisa, etc...

The biggest feature I feel like is needed and missing, I believe, was found in Sensual Haunting. The game really needs small portraits/icons/what-have-you to indicate each character, and have them displayed in their present locations on the map. So if the player wants to spend time with Tracy, or Lisa, or whomever, he doesn't need to blindly click on empty room after empty room just to see no one is there; then, worse, find out the wrong person is present and that the timeslot has now been "used". This doesn't kill the game by any means, but it would have been so very much better without all the searching/misclicks.

As for the clickable stars during animations, I'll admit I mostly ignore them. Not sure what others think of them. I only mention this at all because depending on the amount of effort it takes to create the scene, if others also ignore them, then it might not be worth recreating in future games (Just saying you may want to create a poll or ask what others think of the feature. I certainly may be in the minority).

All in all, a good game. And thanks for letting us continue/revisit the Tracy and Lisa saga.
redle
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Wed, 16Sep14 02:34

Hi everyone, thanks for your generally very positive response to the game. I really appreciate it. And I appreciate the thoughts on how to make it better as well. I have a very clear idea for how a possible expansion will go, and in it i will be able to address some of the issues people did not like so much.There were quite a few sex scenes that I planned to put in the game, but that I decided to leave for the expansion, because the first script was already so large. But they will be in the expansion.

To that end, in the spoiler below I'm telling you 4 sex combinations (partner combinations) that ARE NOT in the current game (so you can stop looking for them if you are trying to). These four combinations are not in the current version, but they WILL be in an expansion (if we decide to make one - nothing official yet):

Just to be totally clear: The following sex scene partner combinations do not happen in the current version of the game.
Richard with Lisa
Justin with Antoinette and Tracy
Justin with Antoinette and Gabrielle
Lisa and Tracy full lesbian sex voyeur

And there are more that I have in mind as well, but the purpose here is more to tell people what is NOT in the current version, than it is to tease you with what will come in a possible expansion.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby Danos1975 » Wed, 16Sep14 03:12

Ok ending 1 is straight up hilarious. Digging the game so far, wasn't into it at first. Then started unlocking more scenes and realized its a fairly short game, but there is lots of branching and variation based on the Tracy and Lisa choice at the start and it grew on me. Also, repeat sex scenes everyone, if you are at higher levels of machismo you can get options in the sex scenes that were there before.
Danos1975
great white shark

Postby paquito » Wed, 16Sep14 03:27

Could you use the leather suit that is in the background of the sex-shop, please? That's my biggest frustration about this game.

The game is great, but as some people said it's a bit too short. But I understand why the development took so long, scenes slightly changed by so many things (relationship with Tracy, with Lisa, the points system, what have been done earlier in the game...). It was probably a nightmare to deal with. As many players, I experienced bugs. But I would say that we have what we deserve. LoP team probably tried their best; but because the pressure generated by a bunch of people without any patience they had to rush to calm down haters. I hope this will be a good lesson for those people.

Dudes, this is just a game and if your entire life is about this game, I feel extremely sad for you....

Anyway, thank you Lop team for your work. Don't be disappointed by some reviews, it's natural after a so huge hype to have (too ?) high expectations. Everyone would see his own perfect version of the game, but this is just a fantasy based on nothing other than selfishness.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby Shepard » Wed, 16Sep14 04:40

Great game, overall. I really like what you've done with the plot here, you considered the first installment as a setup and went ballistic with this one!

I do have a question, however:

Is there any ending involving Gabrielle or Antoinette? If the answer is yes, then what do I need to get it? Also, is there a Lisa solo ending?
Shepard
great white shark

Postby Sarchx » Wed, 16Sep14 06:44

LWT was a tough act to follow, but you managed to do it.
Job well done!

As others have already mentioned, the automatic use of the timeslot when you enter a room with someone in it, is slightly annoying when you replay the game.
Maybe you could add a option to leave the room as you have in some cases.

Also, a score for each girl would be appreciated.

Still a couple of achievements to go, as well as undiscovered endings [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

Sarch
Sarchx
Sarchx
lagoon predator

Postby eskina » Wed, 16Sep14 07:50

Hello Leo LWT2 is fantastic, congratulations to you and your whole team. I wanted to ask if it was in your programs to add the Italian language option. Hello
eskina
sirens hunter

Postby Tomasson26 » Wed, 16Sep14 09:08

the story is really great. much did it. I enjoy it very much. It has a charge and everything it should be. This is a great second part. Thank you very much. It's really a game of the year. Too bad it did not work that way with Eleanor.
Tomasson26
great white shark

Postby dawn15 » Wed, 16Sep14 09:13

I really love the game but I was just wondering how you get the blowjob scene in the sauna?
dawn15
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games