LWT 2: Foreign Affairs

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: LWT 2: Foreign Affairs

Postby xsandman78 » Wed, 16Sep14 18:22

Spent some more time playing through again. I did find the tone less enjoyable to original game.

As others have pointed out there a bit of blind clicking as you don't necessarily know who is at what location and there's much more chance of getting sucked into a scene which will use up what limited free time you have at your disposal each day, especially as the number of days is so short.

My other big issue with the game is Lisa.
As someone else has said sleeping with justin seemed a big deal for Lisa in original. You had to work at it and it felt like there were some feelings there at least to me(hence her hurt if you slept with Sandy). She always had a wild side but feels like she's a different character to me both in action and dialogue in this one. reputation dependent. In the Sequel She wants any dick or pussy she can get her hands on. Justin's just a convenient one & unlike Tracy there doesn't seem to be limiting by Justin's respect.

Given this i'm not surprised there's not really a Lisa path(which is something i thought wouldbe interesting in a sequel given the tones of unhappy marriage in LWT1), just sex on route to having her as part of threesome fantasy ending(agree with person who suggested there's a lack of challenge in terms of getting them to participate and lack of reward for either if you don't want a threesome in either scene or epilogue)

Other option is to get her pregnant which for some unknown reason requires Justin to deliberately be nasty, rather than accidently getting her pregnant, which you'd think would be realistic as Gabrielle wouldn't only swap the pills when he decides to spy. Epilogue here feels abrupt, rather than dealing with ramifications

There's surely more to come from Gabrielle as if she has her own agenda to be revealed i think it would make her more interesting

Thoughts on ideas of potential expansion
Notion of spicing by adding every possible combination of threesome plus Lisa/Richard doesn't sound that thrilling to me without context. I'd lke to see more individual paths and women focused on to make choices seem more rewarding and or challenging. Having to manage your choices much more would be appealing as would more of a sense of your choices leading to a less uniform place. If there's to be threesomes make them conditional on Justin passing hurdles to get each to participate and offering paths with only one. I'd like Lisa/Richard to be conditional on respect but that may be against the character direction decided for her, which author has every right to do.

All in all i found some fun stuff but a quite a bit of disappointment, feels more eleanor than LWt but seems to have struck a chord with majority so i'm maybe just not for me.
xsandman78
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby chrispool » Wed, 16Sep14 18:27

Flash92 wrote:
chrispool wrote:under the table scene,

Where do you find this?

If I'm not mistaken, you need to see Antoinette cheating, then ask her for money twice. And during dinner, something will happen. And if you played your cards well with another girl, there will be a double surprise. But be prepared to be frustrated, it's a dead-end [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby JFR » Wed, 16Sep14 18:31

xsandman78 wrote:... All in all i found some fun stuff but a quite a bit of disappointment, feels more eleanor than LWt but seems to have struck a chord with majority so i'm maybe just not for me.

It is not just you. After the fine game that was LWT, I am finding this one to be a real disappointment. I realize that a.) sequels are hard, particularly if the original was top-notch and b.) engaging, engrossing games in general are also hard. Every attempt will likely not be a home run. It just means that when a game does hit it out of the park (I'm into baseball metaphors today) it is all the more enjoyable for the players.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Andromeda » Wed, 16Sep14 18:37

I think I just found a nail

In the Tracy&stablemen event there's a nail in the first guy on the left's penis in the first scene,like an actual friggin' nail

As for the next expansion
a foursome would be great (Justin,Tracy,Richard & Antoinette)
Plus Threesomes like
Tracy,Justin&Richard-Lisa,Justin&Richard - Antoinette,Justin&Richard depending on the points as a followup for the cheating maybe? that would contradict an ending I think

This could become possible by fixing Justin & Richard's relationship,this could have been bffs long ago,of course I just read your new post,while exploring the conflict their might be a chance to end it,and if the no. of actions will increase the extra scenes might be needed

Of course I'm getting too much unrealistic that's way too much content & rewriting probably even a new game
oh well,I could always imagine I guess...

btw really a great game,I just finished it with all the endings (I guess)

Good luck looking forward to the upcoming expansions

EDIT:did xsandman78 just write that before me?,glad I'm not the only one
Andromeda
Pilot fish

Postby Andromeda » Wed, 16Sep14 18:44

herkalurk wrote:Tracy in the stable

On day 5 when they're all hungover,got to the pool-You need to have shared Tracy in previous scene
Also there's a bonus(kinda) if you refused to wrist fight the stable men (or didn't open the scene with Antoinette

herkalurk wrote:and I've had sex with Lisa on the hill after the climb, but I know there is a foreplay scene where Justin gives her oral sex. I've never run into that for some reason.

You didn't cheat with lisa,don't make any move ,on that day climb and choose oral reward pop
Andromeda
Pilot fish

Postby vkalvkal » Wed, 16Sep14 19:07

First of all, congratulations and thanks to everybody involved in this piece of art.

Standing ovation to you all.

Man, what an amazing game! So much better than the first one without the boring grinding and definetely my new favorite in LOP Gold.

Hats off to iksanabot. Deciding on dropping the boring grinding and the boring stats building was a really good thing to do in this one. I would be really pissed off if I had to do grinding and build my stats AGAIN after all the trouble I had on doing it on the first game (this is one of my main complaints about Eleanor 2, which looked like I had never done anything on the first game that influenced the second).

Thanks Leo for letting iksanabot go into this route, different from your last games.

I don't think the game is short at all. LwT 1 became a huge game after all of its expansions. The original game didn't have a lot of scenes and was more of a boring status grinding thing. Only after the expansions that I really came to enjoy the game and became a fan of it.

Also, they're on vacation. They aren't a rich couple as Richard and his wife. How many days would you guys be able to spend in Paris? I guess most of us would afford one week, perhaps two tops. So, it's realistically to see them spending a week in Richard's house.

Comparing the sequel as it's now and how was the original LwT 1 (without the expansions), I believe the sequel has more scenes and paths than the first one had.

Tracy and Lisa were both in character in this game, I believe. Lisa was really reluctant to sleep with Justin, but after she did it, she let herself loose. She didn't have a problem on cheating her boyfriend in the first game, the only problem she had was to sleep with Tracy's husband. So, I don't think anything is wrong with her character to see her more open to sex in this one. She's single now.

The new girls were interesting and beautiful. It shouldn't be just Richard that wants to steal Justin's wife from him. I believe Justin should be able to steal his cousin's wife to himself.

That's one of my criticism in this game. It sounds like the story was written already thinking about an expansion. So much things that's dropped in the air, only to not see it implemented on the game. It's like it was done on purpose, to leave it open for expansion. I believe it shouldn't be done this way. It should feel like a "complete" game. And then in the future you guys open more paths for us to explore with the future expansion, but don't do things that feels like there's a plot hole.

Also, the encounters with the characters are random most of the times. I guess it would be better to give us players some hints through dialogues about when and where certain characters will be. This way, we wouldn't lose a time slot with a character we didn't want to see.

Oh, and before I forget, I have to complain about Tracy's cheating. It's not that I didn't enjoy it. I LOVE cheating wives. But this game had the same problem LwS expansion had. After you find Tracy cheating, it's over. I really believe the cheating wife route should be better explored. I mean, if Justin was loyal to Tracy and find her cheating, it's totally acceptable to see an ending. But, if you take into consideration that Tracy only cheats if Justin cheated with Lisa (I believe this is the case), then it shouldn't be a game over.

If Justin cheats Tracy, she should also be able to cheat him. So, after we got the scene with her cheating, a new route could be explored in the way of "Justin is cheating on her, so, he doesn't feel so bad about Tracy cheating". This way, the game wouldn't reach an ending and it could open the path for other Tracy cheating scenes.

Since LwT 2 will have an expansion, it would be nice to see more about the other girls. Single endings with each of the new girls would be a nice plus.
vkalvkal
great white shark

Postby ragnar577 » Wed, 16Sep14 19:48

Hi all,
LWT 2 is very good game

I need your help for one archievement please

how i could have lisa pregnant ?
ragnar577
Pilot fish

Postby Andromeda » Wed, 16Sep14 20:10

ragnar577 wrote:Hi all,
LWT 2 is very good game

I need your help for one archievement please

how i could have lisa pregnant ?

on the fourth day as I remember when you return from shopping go to Richard's office to see the camera,you will see gab switching lisa's pills ,then on the last day get threesome with lisa and cum inside her pussy pop!

Edit:After long thought, this doesn't make any sense, if Justin had a vasectomy, how did he get her pregnant? But since this only happens if he shared, shouldn't this ending be locked if Tracy was shared?
Andromeda
Pilot fish

Postby chrispool » Wed, 16Sep14 20:52

iksanabot wrote:Also, I'm going to try and build in much more tension between Richard and the girls in the expansion, because the threat of losing the girls was really supposed to be the driving tension in this story, but I do feel I failed in this regard, and I will tackle it with renewed focus in the expansion.

I have to say that you are right. Richard is a good character in my opinion, a good antagonist in theory, but I find him a little "absent" in the game. I would like him to be more proactive. More scenes when we could see him trying to seduce Lisa and Tracy would be much appreciated.

And thank you to take time to answer to the critics, it's never easy to accept what others think to be weaknesses of your work. Always a pleasure to share with you.
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby chrispool » Wed, 16Sep14 21:01

vkalvkal wrote:Oh, and before I forget, I have to complain about Tracy's cheating. It's not that I didn't enjoy it. I LOVE cheating wives. But this game had the same problem LwS expansion had. After you find Tracy cheating, it's over. I really believe the cheating wife route should be better explored. I mean, if Justin was loyal to Tracy and find her cheating, it's totally acceptable to see an ending. But, if you take into consideration that Tracy only cheats if Justin cheated with Lisa (I believe this is the case), then it shouldn't be a game over.

If Justin cheats Tracy, she should also be able to cheat him. So, after we got the scene with her cheating, a new route could be explored in the way of "Justin is cheating on her, so, he doesn't feel so bad about Tracy cheating". This way, the game wouldn't reach an ending and it could open the path for other Tracy cheating scenes.

Since LwT 2 will have an expansion, it would be nice to see more about the other girls. Single endings with each of the new girls would be a nice plus.

Totally agree with you on that part. If Justin has the right to cheat, Tracy can do the same. I'm for equality ;) . And I'm not against a "voyeur" path where Justin can spy Tracy cheating on him.
I would like to see different paths for each girl, and different combinations with them (threesomes, foursomes, lesbian,...). A really huge amount of work for each member of LopTeam involved ! We will be lucky if we see that expansion coming before 2019 [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] .
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby bing6541 » Wed, 16Sep14 21:27

There is much I like in this game. Regardless of how short it is, there is still much to discover. Many people here and on the LOP blog have provided some guidance, but many things aren't yet working for me. I'm using Chrome, and don't know if that is part of it.
1. I can't get the scene in the kitchen where Lisa flirts with Tracy (sucks her fingers). I find them both in the kitchen, have the option to stay or leave. I stay, but all they do is talk about salsa and chips.
2. There is talk of a bottle of oil in the shop. No such hotspot appears for me.

Bugs:
1. When I peek in on Guillaume and Antoinette, the scene locks, and my only choice of the four options that works is Orgasm. This may only happen on a repeat play after viewing an ending. It does not happen on a first play through.
2. The Tracy is Pregnant achievement does not happen with Ending 5, even if the stable guys had their way with her after you came early. It will happen with Ending 4.

New discoveries not yet mentioned:
1. After seeing Gabrielle swap out Lisa's birth control pills, you can go into Lisa's room at another point in time and have the option of crushing the pills or doing nothing with them.
2. In the hot tub with Lisa and Gabrielle, if you stop the picture show (tell Lisa to kiss you), you can have a sex scene with the two of them, and not get caught by Tracy.
bing6541
great white shark

Postby Flash92 » Wed, 16Sep14 21:32

I think the sex scenes were on point in this game.

> Tracy's confession sex scene
> Lisa/Gabrielle scene in the tub
> Antoinette and the french dude sex scene
> Tracy and the stable men
> Lisa/Tracy threesome

There were multiple options for different positions as well which I think is the perfect way to go. Like the Antoinette scene with the french guy, there were like 6+ options for different positions. That was damn hot ;) ;)

The glory hole scene on the mobile phone, add that one too lol
Flash92
Pilot fish

Postby stcro1 » Wed, 16Sep14 22:02

@bing6541

for kitchen scene
you must watch tv/culinary show with antoinette on day 1 or 2,im not sure,then when you go in the kitchen with tracy and lisa you will have the option to cook with them

Flash92 wrote:There were multiple options for different positions as well which I think is the perfect way to go. Like the Antoinette scene with the french guy, there were like 6+ options for different positions.

yeah that was great,i would like if that was the option for threesome with lisa and tracy though,thats the one we were waiting for the most
stcro1
great white shark

Postby Stargazer » Wed, 16Sep14 23:08

Hi,

Huge fan of all your work and now even more so with your latest game LWT2, must say at first I was a little bit disappointed that it was nothing like LWT but that faded away after I came here to read the post of you saying that you were thinking of doing an expansion for LWT2 and so I thought I would give you my 2 thoughts on that:

1. At the start we were introduced to the 1 character that I found to be interesting, The Maid and I had the feeling she could also be approached by Justin, but this was not the case, so in my first idea was to have her room appear on the locations and we could seduce her also, this would also play into my next idea.

2. During Dinner time Justin should be able to go into the bedrooms of the other characters and investigate their items (1 time finding Lisa's dildo and then the next day find it in Gabriella's room), he would also be questioned by the others for being late and during Bed time Justin should be able to go and sneak a peek into the rooms if the doors are not locked and watch the others have a little fun.
Now if the maid idea was in this way, you could take the maids keys from her room 1 dinner time and during the night while Lisa or Gabbi are sleeping, go in and jerk over there face, if you cum on there face and are not hot to them they will scream and game over but if you are, well you get where I am coming from.

that was my suggestion, a little long winded but finally posted it, what do you think?

Keep up the excellent work
Last edited by Stargazer on Thu, 16Sep15 17:51, edited 1 time in total.
Stargazer
Pilot fish

Postby DroopyLoving » Wed, 16Sep14 23:21

Hi guys,

I've played this through once now and I wanted to share my thoughts.

Overall I think this is pretty good, it doesn't measure up to LwT but it certainly isn't a let down.

I appreciate that it is a game meant to be replayed, but I think the main flaw with LwT2 (for me) is that it feels light. I felt more like I was playing a Sex and Glory spinoff than the sequel to a game I love. Not that I have anything against Sex and Glory games (or spinoffs) it just didn't seem to be what it should have been.

I have said previously on the LwT thread that I don't like the idea of sequels not following the formula of what made the original great. I understand, why from a story point of view, the decision was made to dispense with Stat Building (it is in fact something I find really frustrating in other games, to play a game through and then start the next game with the same character only weaker (looking at you Mass Effect)), but what I didn't like was the loss of all the little character moments that went with the grinding, it built tension and anticipation to have to do mindless chores around the house just for the slight chance you're going to get in your wife's panties. It's frustrating when replaying sure, but it's also what makes the game great.

I didn't like the new characters too much either. There was too much hyperbole going on, Richard couldn't have just been more financially successful than Justin, he had to be a billionaire, his wife couldn't just be a dancer or a skater she has to be an olympian... it makes these characters less relate-able.

I didn't like that I could only do one action each turn, especially as it seems to be a lottery as to which action I take. I wasted my first day not understanding the format, then wasted real world time trying to find more scenes when I should have gone to the dining room, and on a similar note I didn't like that you couldn't *choose* to leave Richard's house, you're away with your wife and you've taken your nanny with you, I think Justin and Tracy would be dying to get a bit of alone time exploring the French countryside.

I know it's something that Iksanabot really fought for, but the conversation about Eleanor didn't hit home for me. I'm all for the LoP games being in a shared universe (more on this in the Spoilers below), but I can't put Tracy and Ele together in my head at all. I don't think it adds anything to the game, and it just reeks of fan service (and as a set up for a future Ele2 update). Sorry guys.

I wasn't loving the scoring system either, I didn't get what exactly it was counting, man points maybe?

What's the point of criticism without suggesting how to make it better. I never played LwT without the expansion, but I've heard a lot of people say the expansion made that game, so I'm excited to see what the team come up with for this.

I played through the Cheated/Sex Club version of the game and got Ending 5 [spoiler]Lisa and Tracy 3 some ending[spoiler], and this is a further frustration of mine, I didn't have sex with Tracy once, all holiday - that's a problematic relationship, but at the end of it she is totally willing to invite the nanny to become a live in lover. It makes no sense. I can't speak about other playthroughs, but there was no mention of if Tracy knows about Lisa and Justin, I think a nice addition would be to add a further decision at the beginning of If Justin cheated... 'Does Tracy know/not know', it could add a whole new dynamic to the game.

I would have also liked the game to be a bit more 'Godfather 2', perhaps have an intro where you play as Justin and Tracy when they just met, and the decisions made there affect the game (imagine if *reveal* Tracy slept with Richard before she slept with Justin)... This could set up in-game parallels with Justin's relationship with Lisa

If I was to conceive a sequel to LwT this wouldn't be it. As I said earlier, it feels much more like a Sex and Glory take on the characters. I also don't see the temptation in this game, which was the crux of the original game. I think having Justin and Tracy broke up and Justin being down on his luck (a reason for stats to be low) and having had to move in with a friend and his wife (THE TEMPTATION). He can pursue the wife or try and win Tracy back, oh and all the while Lisa is living with Tracy and if you're not fucking her, Lisa might be...

As I said earlier, I like the shared universe idea, you could easily have a game dedicated to Justin and Tracy's sex club antics, or Lisa at university, or Lisa at university in Ele2

I've based this on one playthrough, and I'm fully aware I may be proved wrong about some of these points. stillI'm sorry if I seem to be laying into this a bit hard. I'm a critical person, and there are plenty of good points that I haven't mentioned.

Sorry if this is a little jumbled. I added some bits in as it came to me.
Off to play LwT2 again.
Droopy Out.
DroopyLoving
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games