LWT 2: Foreign Affairs

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: LWT 2: Foreign Affairs

Postby Akkin » Fri, 16Sep16 10:05

iksanabot wrote:If you truly didn't like it at all, and don't want a sequel, then go ahead and be as negative as you want. If you hated LWT2, then I'm not writing the expansion for you and I wont feel like you are trying to blackmail me into writing the expansion for you if you clearly just plain hated it.

I do not feel any covered ... though: p

Loved LWT2 and LWT1. When I said in my previous post that I do not want an extension, it was compared to the end Threesome which I find perfectly completes the story LWt1 and LWT2 on the relationship between Justin / Tracy / Lisa.

It's like when you write a book, you tend to want to create a sequel to Volume 1 when in fact the end of Volume 1 is sufficient in itself.

That does not mean I would not like to play an extension.

If frankly sets LOP did not like, it would long as I would have unsubscribed, but here I stayed subscriber against the odds, and even when there was no new content because the subscription is before all, as you said, to have access to the games panel that offers the LOPGOLD.
Akkin
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby evilgrim » Fri, 16Sep16 10:10

I have seen people mention a scene where you drop gab in the pool , what scene is that or what day is that as i have not come across it what so ever .. i know it probably doesn't contribute to much of the story but would be nice to see :)

any ideas or help would be appreciated and thanks
evilgrim
great white shark

Postby saolo996 » Fri, 16Sep16 10:27

kokinous wrote:Hi

I need help for the scene under the table Antoinette gives the money
Please someone can help me.

Thx [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

I think you can find some help in previous posts...
Anyway:
on day 3 don't get anything in the sauna with Antoniette or just don't go there, on day 6 catch her cheating, ask for money, refuse the first offer and rise the stake, then take her offer. Be aware it's just a tease!

Good luck!
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby kokinous » Fri, 16Sep16 11:45

saolo996 wrote:
kokinous wrote:Hi

I need help for the scene under the table Antoinette gives the money
Please someone can help me.

Thx [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

I think you can find some help in previous posts...
Anyway:
on day 3 don't get anything in the sauna with Antoniette or just don't go there, on day 6 catch her cheating, ask for money, refuse the first offer and rise the stake, then take her offer. Be aware it's just a tease!

Good luck!

Thank you but I found this scene antoinette and gabrielle just put hands ( the message Maybe than expansion that will do differently Eventually everyone....) end of the scene)
kokinous
lagoon predator

Postby nacho666 » Fri, 16Sep16 13:05

iksanabot wrote:
nacho666 wrote:I like the game, i always defeat Richard (it's easy, because he is a jerk), but i need help to get Tracy and Lisa pregnant. A little walkthrough, please?

Hi nacho666,
Thanks for playing! If you want a walk through you can check out posts on the LOP GOLD blog. A few people have posted fairly detailed guides of what happens where, and what you need to do to see cretin endings.

Have fun!

Thanks for your answer!
I love the easter egg "Madams of Mayhem" on the 5 (threesome) ending.
Oigo voces y no les gustas...

Sorry for my bad English, my level is basic.
nacho666
great white shark

Postby master110 » Fri, 16Sep16 13:21

iksanabot wrote:
master110 wrote:I have to agree it does feel like a unfinished game. I don't believe this was worked on for two years. And we all know you get one game if you're lucky per month for your sub. If it was put else where they would have to deliver each month.

Very little gameplay , just a load of pictures.

Hi Master110, thanks for playing.

This game took about 2 years from when I started writing the script to when it was released, but it was not 2 years of solid work only on this game. No one has ever said that. LOP has released several games between LWT expansion and LWT2. The company attention was very much on those games as well - the company is small and when it comes to coding, refining and play testing, it is one game at a time.

We have continually said that the game is larger than anything else LOP Gold has put out before, and you are right that the fact that it has so many images is one reason that statement is justified. But it is much more than a load of pictures. The script is larger than anything I have worked on before.

I appreciate that there is a consensus that the game feels unfinished, and I've admitted in several posts that I wanted to include more, but it had become so big by the time I wrote what I wrote (already bigger than anything else LOP did) that we decided to end it there and hope it was popular enough for an expansion.

In any case, we certainly believe that customers got their money's worth with this game, and there seems to be consensus about that as well.

I think its not a bad game but it needed more time. I guess the pressure from the whiners on the blog got the better off you guys. I think it needed maybe one more year in development.
master110
lagoon predator

Postby Dolphin-BR » Fri, 16Sep16 18:10

evilgrim wrote:I have seen people mention a scene where you drop gab in the pool , what scene is that or what day is that as i have not come across it what so ever .. i know it probably doesn't contribute to much of the story but would be nice to see :)

Day 6: When watching Antoinette's performance pick the option ".....and you know I'm not a gay"
Later you have to go to the pool and you will try to lift each girl above your head like Antoinette's partner did with her during their performance. When it is Gabrielle's turn you will have an option to drop her.
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby xsandman78 » Fri, 16Sep16 18:25

Was looking back on my comments on my disappointments i realised while i mentioned there were fun moments that since i hadn't really spent the time to reflect or say what i really did like it might feel unbalanced. Picking a handful of moments that i really liked made me realise how clustered they were in the earlier days of the game.

Firstly it was very nice to have some kind of import mechanic to reflect TW1 experience at least in a small way.
1) In Day 1 with Lisa i liked the build up moments
Justin simply helping Lisa with the broadband without sexual motivation was sweet and the teasing scene with Gabby and Lisa was sexy. Tracy has decent sex scene but i'd actually say i enjoyed the preamble with Lisa as much but then Lisa's always caught my eye more.

2) In the day 2 i thought the
Confessional scenes for both women were extremely well done, especially Tracy's fantasy.

3) In Day 3 i especially liked
The hiking sex scene with Lisa.

I'll be happy if there's an expansion despite my disappointmetns and i'll be interested to see what it adds.
xsandman78
great white shark

Postby bing6541 » Fri, 16Sep16 19:25

Still can't get
the bottle of oil in the shop in town. Any idea what needs to trigger beforehand?
bing6541
great white shark

Postby Sarchx » Fri, 16Sep16 20:25

bing6541 wrote:Still can't get
the bottle of oil in the shop in town. Any idea what needs to trigger beforehand?

You need to stay a bit in the sauna with Antoniette and Richard, so you get to feel her skin earlier in the game.
Sarchx
Sarchx
lagoon predator

Postby kokinous » Sat, 16Sep17 12:13

bug DAY 6 for me

I found the scene Antoinette and Guillaume.( I unlocked More than a steam.)

with this proposal.

Have her blow you while Guillaume fucks her

Fuck her while she blows Guillaume

Fuck her pussy while Guillaume fucks her ass

Orgasm

My problem when i choose an option 1.2.3 I have nothing.
kokinous
lagoon predator

Postby evilgrim » Sat, 16Sep17 13:10

Dolphin-BR wrote:
evilgrim wrote:I have seen people mention a scene where you drop gab in the pool , what scene is that or what day is that as i have not come across it what so ever .. i know it probably doesn't contribute to much of the story but would be nice to see :)

Day 6: When watching Antoinette's performance pick the option ".....and you know I'm not a gay"
Later you have to go to the pool and you will try to lift each girl above your head like Antoinette's partner did with her during their performance. When it is Gabrielle's turn you will have an option to drop her.

Thank you Dolphin :)
evilgrim
great white shark

Postby master110 » Sat, 16Sep17 14:55

Its not that we hate the game. You can't justify a month sub when you release nothing each month. It needs to change ( we ) pay when you release. Lose sex and glory sub. Its like once a year a game gets released.

One sub all sites. £13 a month it comes to by time a game is released its £26 per game. Because your team is four people you can't release games? So why we still paying for nothing LMAO.
master110
lagoon predator

Postby chrispool » Sat, 16Sep17 16:25

Just a word about the sex scenes mechanism : the stars are totally useless in my opinion. The variations of speed add nothing to the scene and it was already the same in Ele 2.
If you want to keep this system, think of it as sort of "mini game" : the player has to find the right combination to please the girl and earn a new sex position, a new sex act. I honestly think it could be interesting to try that, it could add a little more interactivity. Just my two cents.
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Sat, 16Sep17 18:35

MrDavids wrote:Hey! First off, amazing game! The scenes are incredibly hot, the new girls are also very sexy. You did a very nice job on the game and it is indeed a worthy successor to my favorite erotic game ever! :)
I have a question though,
am I missing something in the sauna scene? Is it even possible to come out of that without giving Richard a load of points?

So far as I can tell no matter what you do in the sauna the character get's it in the neck. I have yet to come out of it with any kind of points at at all really.
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games