LWT 2: Foreign Affairs

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: LWT 2: Foreign Affairs

Postby stcro1 » Tue, 17Jan17 09:12

@TheGreatJoeGargery i love to read your posts since you always have great ideas,i think you could easily fit into game development
stcro1
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby vkalvkal » Tue, 17Jan17 12:29

TheGreatJoeGargery wrote:I think you're onto something here. I did miss that sense of progression in LwT2, but I also didn't miss the monotonous grinding, where every day I had to brush my teeth, take a shower and do a bunch of other things. I think the goal of the next game would be to add the progression back in but keep out the monotony.

I could see the system used in LwT2 being expanded upon to accommodate this. Basically in this system the day is divided into 3 chunks, morning afternoon and evening. When you pick an event to do it triggers the transition to the next chunk of the day. What you could do is dividing your selections into actions and events. Events are the large things that you do (like go to town or go to the beach) that trigger transitions to the next part of the day. Actions would be smaller things (usually conversing with people) that would not trigger that transition. You would get so many action points to spend per time of day (For completing certain objectives in game you may get more action points to spend as part of the progression).

For example, in LWT2 in the morning when you go on horseback to the beach the day could start with the normal household view instead of transitioning into a cut-scene right away. When you go to the pool the cut-scene triggers when Richard talks about going to the beach. Somewhere on the screen is an event list, and instead of automatically triggering a cut-scene to go to the beach, you have the option to click on it to manually trigger the transition. The reason you have to trigger the transition manually is because you also have the option to talk to people at the table before you go. We can say you have 10 "action points" for each scene. These points refresh when you progress to the next scene. So now some people may have the option to be talked to at the table. So now say I can talk to Tracy who is sitting at the patio table. Each dialogue choice costs an action point. When I run out of action points I can't make progress in conversations with anyone until my pool of Action Points refreshes at the transition to the next scene (a generic "talking to person" screen appears if I try talking with someone when I don't have action points, and if I run out of action points when I talk with someone then an end conversation dialogue shows up "it was nice talking to you" or something like that). So perhaps in my conversation with Tracy, she suggests that we just sneak of somewhere on our own and not go to the beach. Then a second event "Spend the Morning with Tracy" pops up on your event list. Now you can click on either "Go to the Beach" or "Spend the Morning with Tracy". We'll click on "Go to the Beach" and we transition from the house to the beach with the horseback riding scene and all your action points refresh. When we get to the beach you get a static shot of people standing around and you can talk to various people to make things happen. You can talk to Lisa and through dialogue choices trigger the "go mountain climbing scene", or speak with Antoinette to trigger the "Richard groping Tracy scene" and so on and so forth. In LwT1 the transitions would be more mundane. It would be things like spending the morning working on your work assignment or cleaning the house. You'd still have the option to chat with Lisa in between transitions and wouldn't be limited to just three actions a day.

Instead of having a meter to determine relationship status, progression with relationships could be determined by completing "dialogue trees". So each girl has a set of branching dialogue selections that you must navigate through and pick the right selections before your action points run out. You keep getting the same dialogue selections when you speak to a girl until you find the correct path (or one of the correct paths) through the branching dialogue choices. When you complete "Level 1 Dialogue Tree", then "Level 2 Dialogue Tree" becomes available for that specific girl, with spicier dialogue choices and more possibilities. That Level 2 Dialogue Tree could also be less forgiving, causing you to be very careful with your action point usage in able to complete it. Events that happen in the world can fill in gaps in the tree that may allow it to be finished to limit progression until a certain time in the game, or to allow different paths through the tree. So if there are multiple paths, making a certain selection could put you on a different seduction path (with a different ending and the possibility of a different sex scene) than others would. So sex scenes would be determined by being in a certain location at a certain point in the game at a certain "Dialouge Tree Level" with a certain girl.

In regards to progression, instead of grinding statistics I'd like to see a system where you could basically upgrade your player, much like in games like Mass Effect 2 and 3 or Deus Ex's Praxis Point system. So for completing certain tasks in game you could obtain points. You could then go to an upgrade screen to spend those points. Let's say I get a point and I go to the upgrade screen. I look at the Charisma upgrade. It has three levels. Level one only costs 1 point so I pick that one. At level one charisma I now have the "Smooth Recovery" ability, which allows me to reverse the effect of a bad dialogue choice, refunding me the Action Point I spent and allowing me to pick again. I can only use this once but it refreshes when my Action Points refresh. At Level 2 Charisma which costs 2 points I can buy an upgrade that allows me to have a display to see what the effect of my dialogue choices are having on the girl (I'm thinking something like the CASSIE social enhancer in Deus Ex Human Revolution and Deus Ex Mankind Divided). At Level 3 Charisma which costs 3 points, I can pick dialogue choices that result in positive choices that would otherwise be negative. So if there is something vulgar in the dialogue selection that the girl normally would find offensive, if I pick that selection it comes off as a joke and still allows me to progress the conversation, where she laughs instead of becoming offended (possibly offering a shortcut through the dialogue tree which can save on using some action points). There could also be an Athletic upgrade, where at Level 1 you could be a gym rat and make impressive strength checks (that you can make in front of a girl to impress her, and then have a "Oh, You're So Strong" dialogue option be added in her dialogue tree that could circumvent a lengthier conversation chain), at Level 2 you could be all around more athletic which would also include coordination and ability to do new athletic feats with no experience (such as being able to ride the horse with no problem to the beach), and Level 3 could have you train in Mixed Martial Arts so you can win almost any fight you get into (such as in the park with Lisa in the first game). I'd also like to see wealth be made into a statistic instead of just be about earning money. This takes into account your personal credit and not just cash you have on hand. So Level 1 Wealth allows you to buy little items at the store with no problem, Level 2 allows you to buy the expensive dress or jewelry, and Level 3 allows you to but anything and also assumes that you are always well dressed in expensive clothing and possessions. What this system represents is that you do things "off camera" to build your statistics. You're going to the gym on your spare time, or you spend more time at work to get a promotion, and things like that. This way you don't physically have to click on the work out button at the gym for 10 days in a row to build your fitness statistic. When you pick the upgrade the assumption is that you have been doing these things on your spare time. That way you can focus on the interaction with the story but still have a sense of progression. You can then gain upgrade points by playing the game. Points can be rewards for exploring your environment, completing tasks for work or the home, and finding new things or by progressing the story instead of having to do monotonous tasks every day to build your skills.

Before anyone asks I am not advocating revamping LwT2 or LwT1 using this system. That would be an incredibly unrealistic expectation. I just used the examples from the game to illustrate how this may work. My goal is to show how to reintroduce the sense of progression into LwT2's style of game play (which I consider to be an improvement and has great potential if it keeps being developed) for future games.

Amazing idea, TheGreatJoeGargery.

I, for one, absolutely hate the gameplay in games like LwT 1, Eleanor 1, LwS, etc. I find those games good, with interesting story, characters and sex scenes, but extremelly boring. I can't get myself to replay them, because their gameplay is just a pain in the ass, imo. So, after just one playthrough, I just can't get over the fact that I have to start from the beggining and again go into the boring grinding, and grinding, and grinding, and grinding, to build my stats to be able to view events and sex scenes.

Your suggestion is very interesting. I think it could appeal to both audiencies (people that don't like the boring grinding and people that don't like visual novel style).
vkalvkal
great white shark

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Mon, 17Jan23 04:46

stcro1 wrote:@TheGreatJoeGargery i love to read your posts since you always have great ideas,i think you could easily fit into game development

Well thank you. I'm always afraid that my posts are a little bit rambling.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Mon, 17Jan23 04:50

vkalvkal wrote: I, for one, absolutely hate the gameplay in games like LwT 1, Eleanor 1, LwS, etc. I find those games good, with interesting story, characters and sex scenes, but extremelly boring. I can't get myself to replay them, because their gameplay is just a pain in the ass, imo. So, after just one playthrough, I just can't get over the fact that I have to start from the beggining and again go into the boring grinding, and grinding, and grinding, and grinding, to build my stats to be able to view events and sex scenes.

That's what I liked about LWT2, the fact that it never felt like a chore to replay.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby cannman61 » Thu, 17Aug24 09:45

Here's a walk-through with hints and endings

Ending 1 – "Super Hot Tub" Get caught by Tracy by watching all phone pictures with Lisa and Gabriele

Ending 2 – Watch Tracy cheat all the way though and choose to divorce at the end

Ending 3 - During the hot tub, deny that it is you and Lisa gets mad and tells Tracy about you. You cheat on your new wife with Tracy.

Ending 4 – Nothing happened! OR "Tracy is Pregnant!" Tracy got pregnant and kept the other man's baby! (In both cases, you SUCKED!)

Ending 5 – "3some worth waiting for" Threesome with Lisa and Tracy

Ending 6 – "...And Lisa too!" Get Lisa pregnant – Need to gain access to surveillance camera

Ending 7 – "That Hurts so Much!" Watch Tracy cheat on you and choose to not do anything about it

Ending 8 – Watch Tracy cheat then punch Richard in the face. Jail time!!

Ending 9 - You confess at dinner that you had sex with Antoinette after catching her with

Guillaume.

Walkthrough

Day1:

Choose whether or not you shared Tracy and if you did Lisa. If you touch Lisa, you’ll get a scene with her in bathroom. If you decline, you get a scene with Tracy.

Morning - At the house, select the second option and then the first option
at the pool during Richard’s intro to gain points for Justin.

Afternoon - Going to Lisa’s room helps her fix her laptop and gains you points,
while going to your room with Tracy sets up a scene for the evening.
If you go to the living room, pick up the pen, say it's your pleasure, you get a point and a peek with Antoinette.
Going to the pool has you see Gabrielle topless and Richard gets a point!

Dinner - Choose the first option both times for more points.

Evening - You can go back to your room for scene with Tracy for several points
or go to Gabrielle's room for a point (choice actually doesn't matter). Going to Antoinette's room doesn't do anything.

Day 2:

Morning - Go to church, click the book on the bench and then listen to Richard.

Invite who you want into the confessional (Preferably Antoinette and Lisa). Having Tracy in the confessional actually costs you a point.

Afternoon - If you had a confessional with Tracy, you can go to the hot tub to get a scene with Tracy.
Living room gets you to hang out with Antoinette and watch a cooking show.
Pool has you see Lisa and Gabriele topless but if you say Tracy may not like this so I'd better go, you get a point.

Dinner - I recommend the first choice. Second choice nets Richard an extra point.

Evening - Going to your bedroom gets a point with Tracy. If you go to the pool and exercise, you get points.
Better yet, you can go to the sauna to get a scene with Richard and Antoinette.
Leave your junk exposed for a point, steamy situation, I'm quite comfortable, stay silent, it feels wonderful,
and pull her onto your lap. If you say "I think you should come closer", Richard gets a point.
If you say "You think you are being charming", Richard gets 1 more point than you do.
If you stop the tease at "That's enough of this situation", you get an extra point but no tease.

Day 3:

Morning - Horse ride - be cocky and lose a point but gain it back later with an extra 2 points in the evening
but cannot get sauna scene that way. You should be cautious and get a beginner horse.
Choose swim to stay with Tracy or hike to get a scene with Lisa.
If you climb with Lisa, there may be a scene (blowjob and/or sex) and when you return, be cool for 2 more points.
If you swim, say Tracy doesn't need reminding and let her play with you for 2 points and an achievement.

Afternoon - Stable.. card scene with Antionette. If you challenge them, you get 2 points.
If you don't and say you need to leave, it contributes to a scene on day 5 with Tracy.
Kitchen has an encounter with Tracy and Lisa if you've seen the cooking show with Antoinette the previous day.
Gabriele's room has a peek but no points.

Dinner - First choice.

Evening - If Satan threw you off, go to the stables to gain 2 extra points for taming his ass.
Pool is where Tracy is at but no points. Lisa's room is where Lisa and Gabriele are jumping on the bed. If you join them, you lose a point.
Sauna is where Antoinette is at. Tell her to stay naked, it's okay, argue the terms, demand a blowjob,
and let tracy hang out or ask her to go to the pool.

Day 4:

Morning - You want to go! Have Tracy make you cum. Unless you want to push her for sex and hand a point to Richard.
Tell Antoinette you'd love to join her jogging, and you would like to try to keep up with her.
You get 2 points, Richard gets 1. Better than none. Choose to have Richard help babysit
(gives a point to Richard but enables gloryhole scene if your score is high enough). If you take care of Charlie yourself,
you get 4 points but NO gloryhole scene or hot tub scene.
At the first shop, say they're both out of this world and then click on the bottle on shelf behind Tracy to get the oil for Antoinette to get 3 points
(if you had her sauna scene with Richard where you touched her leg).
At lunch, you should click on the waiter to pay the bill and get a point.
If you had Richard babysit, you will go shopping with Lisa and Gabrielle that will result in the gloryhole scene
provided you have enough points.

Afternoon - Going to the stable will encounter Lisa and Gabriele but no points.
If you go to the living room and choose to listen to the music, Antoinette and Tracy will find you and you get 2 points.
Going into Antoinette's room will get you no points and her telling you it's not time to go jogging.

Dinner - No choices

Evening - You can go to Richard's office to see Gabrielle sabotaging Lisa’s Birth Control.
Hot tub scene available with Lisa and Gabriele -
Deny it is you and get ending 3 or watch it all the way through and then get caught by Tracy for ending 1.
At any time before finishing the video, have sex with them for an achievement.
Pool has Tracy and Antionette drunkenly talking about the sky for no points.

Day 5:

Morning - No choices

Afternoon - Kitchen has you making a hangover remedy for 2 points.
Entering Annie's room has you going on a jog if you agree and you get a point.
Going to the pool results in the Tracy scene in the stable depending on your relationship.
Telling her to suck your cock and making her cum gets you "fun times" but no points.
Having her rub her pussy and then fucking her harder sets up a choice. If you switch positions and keep fucking her until she cums
, that's the best route. The other choice is to cum right away which isn't good for you
and results in you being held back while Tracy is getting gangbanged.

Dinner - No choices

Evening - Go to kitchen and eat something healthy gives you 2 points.
Going to the bedroom has you taking a bath with Tracy resulting in no points but you get a scene.
Lisa, Gabriele, and Antoinette are in the living room watching a movie and you get no points.

Day 6:

Morning - Always be ready and willing... Now you have 2 choices.. either go with them or stay and watch.
If you go with them to eat, when she returns, tell her you are impressed with her athleticism.
But if you stay, when you get to the changing room, peek in. You will get 2 different scenes depending on your score.
When returning to lunch, if you tell them she had sex, that is a game over.
Saying "you were cold so you did a few sprints" saves the day.

Afternoon - If you go to the office, you will see a scene with Tracy and Richard.
There are different results depending on your score (if it’s low you get a choice of 2 “bad” endings).
At the pool, they will let you pick them up if you made a comment earlier that you can do the lifts.
Cracking a joke or staying silent works depending on the relationship with Tracy.

Dinner - No choices but possible "Under the Table" scene with Antoinette and Gabriele

Evening - Last Evening! Possible scene... 3some with Lisa and Tracy

Hints

- "Tracy is Pregnant!" Added to Ending 4. At the start you have to choose that you shared Tracy in LWT1.
On day 3, do not go to the stable in the afternoon OR if you do, decline to arm wrestle them.
Then at the day 5 stable scene, make sure to trigger the gangbang where you're held back
and you see Tracy really enjoying it. Then on the evening of day 6 when you talk to Tracy and Lisa, keep quiet.

- Under the Table scene... Another player reported that you have to have high scores with Antoinette and Gabriele.
He got it when he asked for money instead of a threesome with Antoinette on day 6.
The he declined the first offer and she agreed on 20 thousand. Later in the pool scene where he held all the girls,
he dropped Gabriele. Then he went to dinner and the scene started.

- To get access to the surveillance, you need to visit Richard twice in his office.
On the third visit, you can choose to use the footage yourself or to expose him.
It's always good to get at least 1 "office session" a day starting on day 1 or 2.

- Ending 7 - “That Hurts So Much" is tough for some.
You have to have access to the surveillance, a worse score than Richard and must have cheated on Tracy.
If those are true, then go to Richard's office on afternoon of the 6th day and just keep watching.
At the end, ignore that anything happened. That's ending 7.
The other ending is number 8 and is triggered when you go to stop it and punch him in the face.
This results in you going directly to jail.

- To get Lisa pregnant, you need to suggest a threesome to Lisa and Tracy at evening of day 6 and cum in her pussy
BUT you need to see Gabriele sabotage Lisa's pills by watching the video system on the evening of day 4.

Achievements -

"Creamy Absolution" - Get blowjob from Lisa at the Confessional.

"Running Wild" - Go swimming.

"More than a Stream" - Sauna scene with Antoinette.

"Tracy is Pregnant!" - Extension of Ending 4 - She's knocked up with another man's kid AND keeps it!

"Evil Exposed" - Exposing Richard's surveillance system.

"3some worth waiting for" - Ending 5. Threesome with Lisa and Tracy at the end!

"...And Lisa too!" - Ending 6. Lisa is Pregnant!

"That Hurts So Much!" - Ending 7. Lisa cheats with Richard and you do nothing.

"Super Hot Tub" - Ending 1. Get caught during the Hot Tub scene.

"Double Cum Shot" - During a threesome, you and Guillaume painted Antoinettes face!

Hope it helps
cannman61
Pilot fish

Postby Thomas » Sun, 17Sep03 11:19

iksanabot wrote:Ok guys,
I do want the LWT2 expansion to be so perfect that some fans die a blissful death, covered in their own ejaculate (ok, metaphorically). But to do that, I want most of the new scenes to be a complete surprise.
iksanabot

When will the expansion of the game appear?
Thomas
Pilot fish

Postby SENTENZA1138 » Sun, 17Sep03 16:05

Thomas wrote:
iksanabot wrote:Ok guys,
I do want the LWT2 expansion to be so perfect that some fans die a blissful death, covered in their own ejaculate (ok, metaphorically). But to do that, I want most of the new scenes to be a complete surprise.
iksanabot

When will the expansion of the game appear?

Probably next year along with Seducing the Throne (I can't wait to play them. I love both games although STT a bit more. But after the expansion LWT2 it's going to be fantastic)
SENTENZA1138
sirens hunter

Postby iksanabot » Mon, 17Sep04 02:06

Hi all,
I'm working very hard on the LWT2 expansion script and it's almost written. I'm exhausted. So far I've written 11 new sex scenes. I'm adding character development, and new days, and God, I'm just adding so much to try and correct the major flaws people identified. Again, I'm exhausted. Remember, I have a demanding full time job, as well as three children, so fitting in this kind of writing is very, very, very hard.

Once the script is done, it will be several months after that before the rendering is done and an alpha version can be built. So please be patient. I will post more details once I have sent the completed script to Leo (It will be sometime in the next ten days). Do not expect the complete game to be released in 2017, though of course, once I'm done writing, the timing all depends on Leo and YamYoda.

iks
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby SENTENZA1138 » Mon, 17Sep04 04:13

iksanabot wrote:Hi all,
I'm working very hard on the LWT2 expansion script and it's almost written. I'm exhausted. So far I've written 11 new sex scenes. I'm adding character development, and new days, and God, I'm just adding so much to try and correct the major flaws people identified. Again, I'm exhausted. Remember, I have a demanding full time job, as well as three children, so fitting in this kind of writing is very, very, very hard.

Once the script is done, it will be several months after that before the rendering is done and an alpha version can be built. So please be patient. I will post more details once I have sent the completed script to Leo (It will be sometime in the next ten days). Do not expect the complete game to be released in 2017, though of course, once I'm done writing, the timing all depends on Leo and YamYoda.

iks

Great news. I know you're going to do an excellent job because you're a talented writer (I didn't know you were a father [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] )
SENTENZA1138
sirens hunter

Postby Crane » Mon, 17Sep04 13:43

iks

You really did take it as a challenge. :)
From what i`ve read on LOP blog LWT2 exp is the most requested game so very probably it will be LOP team`s top-priority.

Thanks Iks.
Crane
lagoon predator

Postby Thomas » Mon, 17Sep04 14:21

iks

Thank you very much for your answer. Please, keep in touch. We'll wait for the news.
Thomas
Pilot fish

Postby stcro1 » Tue, 17Sep05 11:57

iks

thanks for informations and of course all the effort you're putting into the game,i have no doubt you're doing your best and can't wait to see final product
i hope it won't exhaust you too much though,for you loose passion for writing and to find all of this too stressfull,you're very talented writer and i enjoy the work you did for lop so far aswell as story on literotica,hope to see more in the future

regarding the info you gave on expansion,i like what i see,character development,more days and more scenes (i hope there will be more with lisa,can't help it [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] ),i think it will be great
keep up with great work iksanabot
stcro1
great white shark

Postby quarminho » Wed, 17Dec27 14:54

Hi everyone,
can someone please write a walkthrough to get ending 2.
Thank you
quarminho
Pilot fish

Postby stcro1 » Wed, 18Jan03 17:01

http://blog.lessonofpassion.com/2018/01 ... date-lwt2/

we are in for a treat based on this news,by the looks of it,it will be the best and biggest game lop ever worked on
and it's going to be on unity engine which means,as leo said,no limits regarding visuals that they can put into game. absolutely fantastic news for lwt2
we'll have to wait for quite some time but it will be worth it,already looking forward to it!
stcro1
great white shark

Postby Ow-Ow » Thu, 18Feb22 05:26

I have read on the blog that LWT2 is going to be moved over to unity. Now this means that there can be even more visuals than before! With that in mind there are a bunch of things I would love to see! For one I would like to see all the teasers for scenes, like Antoinette and Gabriele touching hands over Justin's croch, or Lisa and Gabriele flashing the stable hands. I'd also like to see Lisa in a gangbang. Not with Justin though, with Richard. If you get the score below Richard's, he could ask Lisa wants to go with him to a show. What he doesn't mention is that she is the entertainment! Not that she would complain! It could start out with Lisa just strip for them, but Richard could push for more. Before you know it, Lisa is surronded by cocks waiting for her attention! What she doesn't know is that Richard and his friends play quite a bit rougher than Justin does. I can't imagine that Richard sees Lisa as more than some hot foriegn nympho just asking for it. From what we gathered by how he treats his wife and how he used Tracy when they were together, he is not exactly a gentle lover. I can't imagine that this is toned down durring a gangbang. I can only imagine what this will entail for Lisa. Spanking, rough deepthroating, anal, of corse, I don't think Lisa's peachy ass sees enough action, ass-to-mouth, finished off by a nice gooie facial from everybody there. I don't know if Lisa would love every second of it, but she is a total nympho, so maybe she does get off on getting manhandeled, this might be just up her alley!

You could add another gloryhole scene too. After the scene shopping with Tracy and Antoinette, Gaibriele could trick those two into going to the sex shop and the gloryhole room. Maybe that would have to be on a different day though. Anyway, if you have the better score then they will suck you, but if Richard has the better score, then he can wander in before you. Justin obviously can't say anything and can only look on in horror as Richard has his fun! You could do a similar scene with Tracy and Lisa as I get the feeling that those two are the biggest nymphos out of all of the women. Especially if you took the swinger ending.
Ow-Ow
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games