Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby PinkVendeta » Fri, 16Aug19 21:02

Mortze wrote:Afraid not. He won't put any more games in the free section of his site. Any new release will always be in the membership sections.

Thanks for the swift reply.

So the present missing parts to games wont be on the free section ever, his site needs updating looking very aged now, and the present games there some are good, some not so good, which You want something special there to attract new people to want to pay for the other goodies in the pay area, right now with him not releasing anything from his pay area now for 2 years and ongoing, is not the best example to set for future paying members.

Shark moves a game from his private box to the free area which keeps a good list of free games there ever growing, that's a good smart move to do constantly and encourages people to want to pay for the private box, as the old saying goes: up here for thinking, down there for other things :D
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
User avatar
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas
 
Posts: 612
Joined: Fri, 16May20 19:42
sex: Female

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby Mortze » Fri, 16Aug19 22:07

Pusooy's motives aren't comercial.
He's just very angry (with good reason) that people used his free games to make money for themselves, putting them on their own sites.
I understand that having the games in membership area won't stop that to happen but it is a legit point making, he won't turn that easier either.
Haters' gonna hate, hackers' gonna hack.

Not that I would do that. My games are free because you just can't fight piracy and dishonest people unless you are a godlike coder (which I most certainly am not). But his position is legit.
User avatar
Mortze
legend of the South Seas
 
Posts: 644
Joined: Wed, 14Oct29 02:34
sex: Masculine

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby PinkVendeta » Fri, 16Aug19 22:38

Mortze wrote:Pusooy's motives aren't comercial.
He's just very angry (with good reason) that people used his free games to make money for themselves, putting them on their own sites.
I understand that having the games in membership area won't stop that to happen but it is a legit point making, he won't turn that easier either.
Haters' gonna hate, hackers' gonna hack.

Not that I would do that. My games are free because you just can't fight piracy and dishonest people unless you are a godlike coder (which I most certainly am not). But his position is legit.

When You begin asking for money and then up the amounts in any format, it becomes commercial none the less, there is no escaping that, and asking for money and games taking longer and longer to become available to your paying members and they complain and so on, once money enters into a members section it becomes commercial.

Both his free and paid games are all over the internet on literally hundreds of free sites for everyone to play, not paid sites, free sites, so no one is making money off them on free sites in that respect, cant speak of paid sites, have not seen any where his games are on them earning for others, if he is not commercial as You say, then why have a paying members section at all?.

Though he is not the only one that their free and paid games are all over the internet in reality, it is sadly a sad fact of the internet, if people can get anything for free online and not pay for it in this case, adult games, they will take that option.

As said once you begin to ask for money in any format, You become commercial automatically weather that was your intent or not.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
User avatar
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas
 
Posts: 612
Joined: Fri, 16May20 19:42
sex: Female

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby jackofhearts » Fri, 16Aug19 23:15

I think it's time for our precious developers to switch course.
Abonemonts ain't no longer working. (not only because of piracy)

We've come to the era of paying for Apps.
Nobody wants an abo, for 2-4 premium games per year!

Let us buy these games and make piracy less effective.
jackofhearts
sirens hunter
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon, 15Aug03 18:56
sex: Masculine

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby Mortze » Sat, 16Aug20 00:23

PinkVendeta wrote:When You begin asking for money and then up the amounts in any format, it becomes commercial none the less, there is no escaping that, and asking for money and games taking longer and longer to become available to your paying members and they complain and so on, once money enters into a members section it becomes commercial.

Both his free and paid games are all over the internet on literally hundreds of free sites for everyone to play, not paid sites, free sites, so no one is making money off them on free sites in that respect, cant speak of paid sites, have not seen any where his games are on them earning for others, if he is not commercial as You say, then why have a paying members section at all?.

Though he is not the only one that their free and paid games are all over the internet in reality, it is sadly a sad fact of the internet, if people can get anything for free online and not pay for it in this case, adult games, they will take that option.

As said once you begin to ask for money in any format, You become commercial automatically weather that was your intent or not.

I never said he wasn't comercial. You understood wrong. I just said that his motives for not putting games in the free section aren't commercial.
I don't know what sites you went to look for that have his free games on. But did those sites have advertising? If yes then they are making money on Pusooy's expenses. He did not allow them to put his games there. Nonetheless the games are there and people are visiting the sites, and if there is advertising then the site' owners are making money.
But that's not the issue.
I know for a fact that he a a quarrel with someone who was indeed making money at his expenses and he decided to not put any new games freely anymore on the site.
That's a stand, a legit one. He's just saying that if just one person is dishonest then he'll restrict his games to those who are honest (or at least those who pay for membership).
User avatar
Mortze
legend of the South Seas
 
Posts: 644
Joined: Wed, 14Oct29 02:34
sex: Masculine

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 16Aug20 01:17

Mortze wrote:
PinkVendeta wrote:When You begin asking for money and then up the amounts in any format, it becomes commercial none the less, there is no escaping that, and asking for money and games taking longer and longer to become available to your paying members and they complain and so on, once money enters into a members section it becomes commercial.

Both his free and paid games are all over the internet on literally hundreds of free sites for everyone to play, not paid sites, free sites, so no one is making money off them on free sites in that respect, cant speak of paid sites, have not seen any where his games are on them earning for others, if he is not commercial as You say, then why have a paying members section at all?.

Though he is not the only one that their free and paid games are all over the internet in reality, it is sadly a sad fact of the internet, if people can get anything for free online and not pay for it in this case, adult games, they will take that option.

As said once you begin to ask for money in any format, You become commercial automatically weather that was your intent or not.

I never said he wasn't comercial. You understood wrong. I just said that his motives for not putting games in the free section aren't commercial.
I don't know what sites you went to look for that have his free games on. But did those sites have advertising? If yes then they are making money on Pusooy's expenses. He did not allow them to put his games there. Nonetheless the games are there and people are visiting the sites, and if there is advertising then the site' owners are making money.
But that's not the issue.
I know for a fact that he a a quarrel with someone who was indeed making money at his expenses and he decided to not put any new games freely anymore on the site.
That's a stand, a legit one. He's just saying that if just one person is dishonest then he'll restrict his games to those who are honest (or at least those who pay for membership).

I dont think I misunderstood, You just did not explain yourself as clearly the first time as You have done now :lol:

I never went to any sites to look for his free or paid games, this time You misunderstood from me not explaining fully :lol:

I went all over the internet, many different countries, to setup link exchanges to drive traffic in big amounts back to Arnii games, as Arnii games are what is important to me in reality, as I am sure you can fully understand being a games maker yourself, never seen any click through ads on any free sites, but that is solely down to the fact I run with AdBlocker on constantly, so there could have been click through ads on free sites, but with AdBlocker off, there were no ads on his games to click through to visit a sponsor and sign up and pay thus someone earning from his games, site ads click through are present, but poosoy has those also in a side panel as do most sites, it is only when you have to click through a game to a sponsor that it is clearly earning from is games.

So with that much surfing, You see a lot of sites and the ones I ignored for exchanges, well over 200 plus, were the sites with his free and paid games on, and many others free and paid games on them also.

You should remind him not to paint everyone with the same brush, as the reality is, he only harms himself long term by doing that, do it like Arnii, Shark and others do, release a game from the private area to the free area and it keeps everyone happy long term and attracts new paying members in also.

He needs to release old games to the free section to keep interest in him and his games peaked constantly.

I would like to play his new game Beach Reunion none the less.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
User avatar
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas
 
Posts: 612
Joined: Fri, 16May20 19:42
sex: Female

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby Greyelf » Sat, 16Aug20 02:27

PinkVendeta wrote:He needs to release old games to the free section ....

The point is is that he doesn't need to do that at all, you (or other people) want him to do that and mostly for your own (their own) benefit.
Pusooy makes his visual novels / games for his own reasons and Mortze has stated that making money from them is not one of those reasons (or at least not an important one).
Last edited by Greyelf on Sat, 16Aug20 04:55, edited 1 time in total.
Greyelf
star of the reef
 
Posts: 366
Joined: Thu, 14Jun12 03:20
sex: Masculine

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby JFR » Sat, 16Aug20 03:19

PinkVendeta wrote:... I would like to play his new game Beach Reunion none the less.

I can't believe I am making reference to a "non-legit" site but that game is up for download on *** in the Games section. I can't say how good it is as I didn't d/l it but that is a way to try it if you want.

I am not sure if this post may contravene some site rule or not. If so I apologize and request the Mod delete the reference. I have no desire to violate any rules.
JFR
star of the reef
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue, 16Feb16 06:59
sex: Masculine

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby shark » Sat, 16Aug20 05:34

JFR wrote:I am not sure if this post may contravene some site rule or not. If so I apologize and request the Mod delete the reference. I have no desire to violate any rules.

indeed, I don't think it's a good idea to make advertising for hackers websites...
User avatar
shark
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3944
Joined: Thu, 06Jul27 23:00
Location: France, Provence
sex: Masculine

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby muttdoggy » Sat, 16Aug20 08:24

Just a heads up.. Keep2share and Fileboom do have a partnership where they pay uploaders for generating traffic. Sites like depositfiles, uploaded, and the previous 2 sites I mentioned do pay you to upload files then generate traffic to download those files. It's usually you get "XX" amount per "XXXX" downloads and after a minumum amount, you can get paid. I noticed on one case, I was looking at a particular site for uploads where someone had taken a free game, split it, hacked it, and put a tracker in it it then uploaded it. That devious person already had several thousand downloads within 12 hours and that's at least a few dollars or more. I notified the creator and he filed a DMCA and by the time it was taken down 2 days later, that dude had well north of 50 thousand downloads. That would be anywhere from $50-200 or more. And this poor guy did this for free? Someone took his file, hacked it in little pieces, put a tracker in it, and made a lot of money on it?
I've been catching people who have posted at tens of sites. TENS. Multiply several thousand downloads by TENS and you'd understand why that's their "job" to be an uploader making money off people who produce games for free.
I'm not shilling for those sites. I'm against them and actively work to take the uploaders down. It's unfair for someone to make a game on their own dime and someone takes it and makes more money on it then you'd ever imagined of. It strikes a nerve in me and again, if you want me to hunt for your game and warn you when I find it, I will help you.
Mods-- feel free to edit this but I do want the spirit of the message known. People are taking your hard-made free games and putting them on sites where they are paid richly for doing so.
User avatar
muttdoggy
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed, 16Jan13 06:38
sex: Masculine

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby shark » Sat, 16Aug20 11:18

I agree. Hackers make money with the work of others and those who download their files encourage them and kill the creation to save a few dollars. Such a waste!
User avatar
shark
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3944
Joined: Thu, 06Jul27 23:00
Location: France, Provence
sex: Masculine

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby LucaNatoli » Sat, 16Aug20 11:56

PinkVendeta wrote:So, will that mean the other parts of beach party and other games will be released for free, as they have been in his pay area for what 2 years or more now.


Should be. The last game he completed was Castle... something. Can't remember. But yes, once Beach Party Reunion is completed, I think the original Beach Party episodes will be made free. I know he was doing the first episode of each for free, but to continue to play you had to sign up.

EDIT: Is Farmers Daughter 2 all free? If not, that might be the next free game to come out.
User avatar
LucaNatoli
Games Master
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Tue, 12Jul03 13:09
Location: Australia
sex: Masculine

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 16Aug20 12:25

LucaNatoli wrote:
PinkVendeta wrote:So, will that mean the other parts of beach party and other games will be released for free, as they have been in his pay area for what 2 years or more now.


Should be. The last game he completed was Castle... something. Can't remember. But yes, once Beach Party Reunion is completed, I think the original Beach Party episodes will be made free. I know he was doing the first episode of each for free, but to continue to play you had to sign up.

EDIT: Is Farmers Daughter 2 all free? If not, that might be the next free game to come out.

Excellent news.

I was just on his site to confirm what is on the Free members section to play.

Castle Gravenstein 1 - rest of the parts are not there to play.
Beach Party 1 - rest of the parts are not there to play.
Farmer's Daughter 1 & 2 - rest of the parts are not there to play.
Cheerleader Party
Bloodheart
SchoolGirl train
Island Girl
Creamy White As You Like It
Cospplay Schoolgirl
Cos play Cheerleader
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
User avatar
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas
 
Posts: 612
Joined: Fri, 16May20 19:42
sex: Female

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby Mortze » Sat, 16Aug20 12:54

From what I heard from him, I doubt he will put old games like Castle Gravenstein or Beach Party on the free section with the release of new games.
But that is just what I think, after talking to him several times on the subject.
Instead of speculate I think you guys (and girl) should go to his site ask the man himself. And any suggestions on what he should do, or not do, should be brought to him as well.

Greyelf does presented us with an explanation on how dishonest people can make money out of free games. There are schemes that I don't even understand out there. It is frustrating for the artists, Shark would agree with this statement. One thing is to make games freely accessible for people to enjoy them, and even to promoto ourselves and our other games. But I don't think any artist agrees for his free game to go to one's site to make him money on our work.

But as we must all agree, there will always be someone dishonest and tech savy that will profit from our work. It is inevitable. Some even take challenge in breaking any defense we might rise. It's a war we cannot win, because we lack the knowledge to fight back.

But this is going out of topic.
I don't know if Beach Party Reunion 1 will be available freely. What I do know is that any other episodes of BPR won't. And neither the rest of Castle Gravenstein or Beach Party.
User avatar
Mortze
legend of the South Seas
 
Posts: 644
Joined: Wed, 14Oct29 02:34
sex: Masculine

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby Greyelf » Sat, 16Aug20 13:23

Mortze wrote:Greyelf does presented us with an explanation on how dishonest people can make money out of free games.
Thank you @Mortze, but I think you meant to acknowledge @muttdoggy for the explanation. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Greyelf
star of the reef
 
Posts: 366
Joined: Thu, 14Jun12 03:20
sex: Masculine

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

eXTReMe Tracker