Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby kessie8dn » Wed, 16Aug10 16:30

The new game has been out a while but I've not seen any mention of it on this board..
Don't expect any life-changing experience, it's the usual Pusooy fare - Great graphics, a simplistic and totally linear story with little for the player to do - and you have to pay a subscription before you can play, with no hope of it ever being available for free.
Having been very disappointed by the final part of Castle Gravenstein, having this game released before my subscription ran out was some consolation.
There's nothing much else to say really.
User avatar
kessie8dn
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon, 15Oct05 13:14
sex: Masculine

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby PinkVendeta » Wed, 16Aug10 18:00

with no hope of it ever being available for free: :lol: whats new there, he will milk this one for YEARS literally and You could be right, it will never be released for free *section removed*


We do not endorse pirate activity in this forum.
Just a note to any member(s): Posting links to pirates or websites that have pirated games hosted, this includes torrent sites, will result in a permanent ban.


LucaNatoli
Last edited by LucaNatoli on Thu, 16Aug11 11:46, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Comment edited.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
User avatar
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas
 
Posts: 619
Joined: Fri, 16May20 19:42
sex: Female

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby master110 » Wed, 16Aug10 19:52

You mean Beach Party Reunion 1. OF 4 I expect.
master110
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun, 15Oct25 12:49
sex: Masculine

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby EscapeEvade » Thu, 16Aug11 02:14

Does it have Alexandra in it? (The older blonde woman)

That could conceivably encourage me to get it...
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun, 12Dec23 06:29
sex: Masculine

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby Mortze » Thu, 16Aug11 03:15

EscapeEvade wrote:Does it have Alexandra in it? (The older blonde woman)

It does!
She will appear in the BPR series.
User avatar
Mortze
legend of the South Seas
 
Posts: 644
Joined: Wed, 14Oct29 02:34
sex: Masculine

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby master110 » Thu, 16Aug11 11:59

The only problem I had with it is looks like they're fucking a dead corpse.



If anyone wanst the code check the spoiler tag .
BUST
master110
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun, 15Oct25 12:49
sex: Masculine

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby EscapeEvade » Fri, 16Aug12 01:01

Mortze wrote:
EscapeEvade wrote:Does it have Alexandra in it? (The older blonde woman)

It does!
She will appear in the BPR series.

Thanks.

Well, that is definitely a big point in its favor...
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun, 12Dec23 06:29
sex: Masculine

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby kessie8dn » Fri, 16Aug12 09:22

EscapeEvade wrote:
Mortze wrote:
EscapeEvade wrote:Does it have Alexandra in it? (The older blonde woman)

It does!
She will appear in the BPR series.

Thanks.

Well, that is definitely a big point in its favor...


In that case I suggest you wait until all four parts are available before you pay for a subscription...
User avatar
kessie8dn
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon, 15Oct05 13:14
sex: Masculine

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby kessie8dn » Fri, 16Aug12 09:25

master110 wrote:The only problem I had with it is looks like they're fucking a dead corpse.



If anyone wanst the code check the spoiler tag .
BUST


Anyone paying for the subscription is able to find this on Pusooy's member's page - and seeing as they have to pay a subscription to play the game...
User avatar
kessie8dn
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon, 15Oct05 13:14
sex: Masculine

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby EscapeEvade » Fri, 16Aug12 23:11

kessie8dn wrote:In that case I suggest you wait until all four parts are available before you pay for a subscription...

Ah, is she not in this part? Or just saying to get them all at the same time?
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun, 12Dec23 06:29
sex: Masculine

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby master110 » Fri, 16Aug12 23:46

kessie8dn wrote:
master110 wrote:The only problem I had with it is looks like they're fucking a dead corpse.



If anyone wanst the code check the spoiler tag .
BUST


Anyone paying for the subscription is able to find this on Pusooy's member's page - and seeing as they have to pay a subscription to play the game...


Don't know mate. I don't read the posts just log in and play games.
master110
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun, 15Oct25 12:49
sex: Masculine

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby Veeral » Sat, 16Aug13 05:22

EscapeEvade wrote:
kessie8dn wrote:In that case I suggest you wait until all four parts are available before you pay for a subscription...

Ah, is she not in this part? Or just saying to get them all at the same time?


She is part of the first episode. I expect more from her in the future. The boys are staying at her house.
Veeral
sirens hunter
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue, 13Aug06 05:03
sex: Masculine

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby LucaNatoli » Fri, 16Aug19 12:28

This game, like all he does, will be broken into several parts. Most likely 4. The first part, was okay, it was kind of getting the story in place for the players (viewers?).
User avatar
LucaNatoli
Games Master
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Tue, 12Jul03 13:09
Location: Australia
sex: Masculine

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby PinkVendeta » Fri, 16Aug19 19:57

LucaNatoli wrote:This game, like all he does, will be broken into several parts. Most likely 4. The first part, was okay, it was kind of getting the story in place for the players (viewers?).

So, will that mean the other parts of beach party and other games will be released for free, as they have been in his pay area for what 2 years or more now.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
User avatar
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas
 
Posts: 619
Joined: Fri, 16May20 19:42
sex: Female

Re: Pusooy - Beach Party Reunion

Postby Mortze » Fri, 16Aug19 20:28

Afraid not. He won't put any more games in the free section of his site. Any new release will always be in the membership sections.
User avatar
Mortze
legend of the South Seas
 
Posts: 644
Joined: Wed, 14Oct29 02:34
sex: Masculine

Next

Return to Other sexy games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

eXTReMe Tracker