Margaret and Walter LOP

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Margaret and Walter LOP

Postby bigchief » Fri, 16Jun10 15:26

I don't see a thread for this so please point out if I've missed it! :)

A nice little game (members only). Struggling to find all the endings though. After a lot of trying I found ending 2 and two of the others are obvious. Anyone got any hints for the others?
bigchief
great white shark

Re: Margaret and Walter LOP

Postby bing6541 » Fri, 16Jun10 17:41

Thanks for staring the thread. I, too, have found endings 1-3. I wonder if that is all there is, and if the text indicating there are 5 endings is an error. Perhaps there were 5 endings planned, but the game was changed and resulted in only 3.
bing6541
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby bing6541 » Sun, 16Jun12 20:23

The line about finding all five endings has been removed. Must only be the three.
bing6541
great white shark

Postby t1nm@n » Mon, 16Jun13 07:31

WOW. This one is a steaming pile of shit. I was sure that God-awful nurse game you released a while ago was the bottom of the barrel, yet this one is even worse.

[img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img]
t1nm@n
great white shark

Postby leonizer » Mon, 16Jun13 10:07

t1nm@n, could you please expand your point of view?
M&W in general gets very good reviews (taking into account that it's a short game) and I don't really understand your harsh opinion.
leonizer
lagoon predator

Postby ofsheet » Sun, 16Oct09 10:46

I can't seem to figure out the way to fulfill the anal fantasy Margaret has at the pool table. (I'm aware of the one in the bathroom).

It seems there is one, because you can tell her you're a killer and she will reveal your fetish to you. If you then proceed to go for the rimjob she will now suddenly not stop it.

After that I can't get further. I seemingly tried everything.

Any hints?
ofsheet
sirens hunter

Postby Dolphin-BR » Wed, 16Oct12 23:53

ofsheet wrote:I can't seem to figure out the way to fulfill the anal fantasy Margaret has at the pool table. (I'm aware of the one in the bathroom).

It seems there is one, because you can tell her you're a killer and she will reveal your fetish to you. If you then proceed to go for the rimjob she will now suddenly not stop it.

After that I can't get further. I seemingly tried everything.

Any hints?

I have the same problem. Even after she confessed about her anal fantasy, and she let you lick her anus, anything else in the anal sex direction will get her mad...
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby ofsheet » Sun, 16Oct16 20:35

Honestly they might have just forgotten to include it.
ofsheet
sirens hunter

Return to Other sexy games