Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* v0.86.D19

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [3/10]

Postby Reepyr » Sat, 17Apr01 21:03

I just released the beta for v0.82.D16 to my patrons yesterday so if any of you are interested in the next public version(v0.32.D14), let me know and I will post it here once my beta testers are done testing. Probably in a week or so.
Reepyr
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby xravensfan » Sun, 17Apr02 03:49

Be great to try it!!
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby Reepyr » Sat, 17Apr08 21:43

New public release for v0.32.D14! Download link is on my creator page and it is right at the top so you don't even have to read anything I wrote there if you don't want to :D .

There are 7 major new scenes added in this update with a choice that has to be made to determine which of 2 scenes you will see. 4 of them are based on failing homework assignments in your classes.

$1 pledge will get you the next release which is through Day 15
$5 pledge the new Scene Skip functionality
$10 pledge gets the latest version of content through Day 16
$20 pledge early access to the beta version when I release it, unlocked save files, and bonus images throughout the month

1. In the game menu select Scene Skip and then choose how you want the game to handle unlocked scenes when replaying them.
2. If there are any fetishes that you DON'T want to see, make sure to activate the fetish book in your inventory and disable whatever content you would rather avoid.
3. You should have a 'Homework Log' in your inventory that will let you see your current status on whether you have completed current assignments as well as how many you have failed so far.
4. If you want to see the Animations in Full-Screen mode, enter Full-Screen by using ALT-Enter rather than F5

7 new major scenes have been added in the most current version. One is semi-hidden and another has a specific requirement for it.

Enjoy!
Reepyr
Reepyr
great white shark

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [5/6]

Postby Reepyr » Sat, 17May06 19:45

I just released the next public version on my creator page, and it includes content up through Day 15 of the game. Check it out!

There are 6 major new scenes added in this update depending on your choices. One scene can only be experienced under very specific circumstances from decisions made beginning in the early parts of the game.
Reepyr
great white shark

Postby Reepyr » Sat, 17May13 20:32

As a teaser for the update I am working on right now (Day 17), this is the day of Final Exams for the first set of classes. I'm sure there will be some shenanigans during the tests (:D) and there will also be a few important choices that will have a major impact on the Ending that you will eventually get on Day 21. Stay tuned!
Reepyr
great white shark

Postby Reepyr » Sun, 17Aug13 00:14

I've just updated my creator page with the latest public release, enjoy!

Some scenes on Day 16 are using the 'hold down any key' to break animation loop, while others are the old way of timed loops so you can see how they will all be in the next version.

*Quick reminders*
1. In the game menu select Scene Skip and then choose how you want the game to handle unlocked scenes when replaying them.
2. If there are any fetishes that you DON'T want to see, make sure to activate the fetish book in your inventory and disable whatever content you would rather avoid.
3. You should have a 'Homework Log' in your inventory that will let you see your current status on whether you have completed current assignments as well as how many you have failed so far.
4. If you want to see the Animations in Full-Screen mode, enter Full-Screen by using ALT-Enter rather than F5

7 new major scenes! One is semi-hidden and another has a specific requirement for it.

Reepyr
Reepyr
great white shark

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [8/12]

Postby Reepyr » Thu, 17Sep14 00:13

Just a quick update that I am currently working on Day 19, which will be Final Exams for the 2nd set of classes. I plan on having the beta out by the end of this month.

After that will be Day 20, the last day off from school, and then Day 21 will be Graduation Day! (Heh, if Tara makes it that far :D)
Reepyr
great white shark

Postby Reepyr » Sun, 17Oct01 01:04

Beta is going to be released tonight sometime and so a new public release will be available in a week or so. I will post the info here.

And what's this? A link to one of the three new animations that are being added into the the latest update? Why yes, yes it is!

Animation

The others you will have to find on your own. :D
Reepyr
great white shark

Postby Reepyr » Sat, 17Oct14 21:29

New public release on my creator page!

In this version I changed all the loop animations from being timed, to using a key press to break out of the loops. This way if you are replaying a scene you can get through it faster, or if you want to let the loop play it will play for as long as you want it to. :D

*Quick reminders*
1. Hold down any key to stop animation loops in the game, this way you can end them faster...or let them run as long as you want! :)
2. In the game menu select Scene Skip and then choose how you want the game to handle unlocked scenes when replaying them.
3. If there are any fetishes that you DON'T want to see, make sure to activate the fetish book in your inventory and disable whatever content you would rather avoid.

Reepyr
Reepyr
great white shark

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [10/14

Postby saolo996 » Sat, 17Oct14 21:46

I should definitely give it a try...
How long is a playthrough right now, in your opinion?
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [10/14

Postby Reepyr » Mon, 17Dec18 00:08

New public release on my creator page!

This is probably my biggest update yet. 8 new major scenes(or 10 if you count some alternates), somewhere around 60 new images, multiple choices to make that affect things on Day 17 as well as future updates/Endings. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!

*Quick reminders*
1. Hold down any key to stop animation loops in the game, this way you can end them faster...or let them run as long as you want!
2. In the game menu select Scene Skip and then choose how you want the game to handle unlocked scenes when replaying them.
3. If there are any fetishes that you DON'T want to see, make sure to activate the fetish book in your inventory and disable whatever content you would rather avoid.

Reepyr
Reepyr
great white shark

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [12/17

Postby Reepyr » Sun, 18Feb25 10:49

My patrons have voted for me to do a complete update that will have all the possible Endings available in it, so that is what I am working on right now. My next version will be complete for the Sinius route and since it will contain around 8 different Endings to unlock (some easier than others to find) it will take me a little while to complete. I want to make each possibility have multiple events showing what happens to Tara on graduation day as well as how her life turns out sometime in the future.

I'll keep you posted once the beta goes out...the end is near!
Reepyr
great white shark

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [12/17

Postby Reepyr » Sat, 18May12 22:03

I've completed the Endings for the Sinius route of Adventures of Tara and shared it with my patrons! It had 120 new images, 8 new major scenes, and answered some questions about Tara's, and Sinius', past.

This means there is a new free update on my creator page for those who are interested in the latest public release.
Reepyr
great white shark

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* v0.85.

Postby Reepyr » Tue, 18Jul24 00:31

Finished! Complete! Done!

I have now joined the select ranks of an actual Patreon creator who has completed a project! ;)

The full version is available to any $10+ pledge, and a new free public version is on my creator page.
Reepyr
great white shark

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* v0.86.

Postby philip » Sat, 18Jul28 01:55

@reepyr-

Apparently this story is only for Windows as I downloaded it and it will not open on my mac. Too bad, I was really looking forward to trying it.

philip
philip
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games