Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* v0.86.D19

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [11/3]

Postby dauner » Sat, 16Nov19 13:06

I hope Tara has to do another modeling session, but this time with less teasing and more action :D
dauner
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [11/3]

Postby Reepyr » Sun, 16Dec04 09:18

New public release v0.08.D10 is available at the top of my creator page that you can find by searching 'Reepyr'!

*Quick reminders*
1. If there are any fetishes that you DON'T want to see, make sure to activate the fetish book in your inventory and disable whatever content you would rather avoid.
2. You should have a 'Homework Log' in your inventory that will let you see your current status on whether you have completed current assignments as well as how many you have failed so far.
3. Enter Tara's room once and you will find a Diary in her inventory that gives a basic breakdown of her current sexual experience. This will be expanded on as time permits.
4. If you choose to do a full run through the game from the beginning, I made a shortcut through the potion classes on Day 3 and 4 so that you don't have to do them every time. When you first enter the forest just go around the tree and activate the wall to the left of the tree which should skip to the end of the class.
5. I would highly recommend NOT being in Full screen mode when watching any scenes with animations like the Bernal blowjob one. Movies don't get automatically resized to fill the full screen.

There are 4 major new scenes added in this update and they all should be pretty easy to figure out although it is possible to avoid 2 of them if you choose.
The original Bernal Blowjob scene has been redone with animations which you can see in a new game, or by going into the recall room and watching it there (top right figure)
Recollection room added and it should be accurate all the way up through the latest content for this version.

If you have detention for the 2nd time in the game the scene may not auto-start when you arrive in the dungeon, just activate the gate right above where you arrive and it will begin the scene.
Reepyr
great white shark

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [12/4]

Postby Reepyr » Sat, 16Dec24 06:13

Sinius had Tara put on a special outfit to wish everyone Happy Holidays! (Although, it looks like he just wants to check out her ass)

Reepyr
great white shark

Postby Reepyr » Tue, 17Jan03 00:36

I just released the beta version out to my testing team so a new public update will be available here in the semi-near future. Just depends on how many bugs I need to take care of in this latest release. :D
Reepyr
great white shark

Postby moskys » Sat, 17Jan07 15:08

I'm playing the latest public version and I had detention in first week (my fault) but then got to serve detention again in the second week, although I was able to reach Tara's room in every ocasion that week. Not sure if this is a bug, because
I'm not sure if fucking the goblin leads to another detention, I didn't read carefully the text in that part
but I thought it would worth mention it just in case. Great work, by the way, I'm looking forward new updates
moskys
lagoon predator

Postby Reepyr » Sat, 17Jan21 00:17

moskys wrote:I'm playing the latest public version and I had detention in first week (my fault) but then got to serve detention again in the second week, although I was able to reach Tara's room in every ocasion that week. Not sure if this is a bug, because
I'm not sure if fucking the goblin leads to another detention, I didn't read carefully the text in that part
but I thought it would worth mention it just in case. Great work, by the way, I'm looking forward new updates

Sorry for the late reply, didn't get notified for some reason. Getting detention just means that on the day off for all of the students, Tara has to stay at school and do as the Head Mistress demands instead of heading into town. She should be able to do everything else normally during the week.

Also, the scene you mentioned doesn't give Tara detention. Just a fun little diversion. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
Reepyr
great white shark

Postby Reepyr » Sat, 17Jan21 00:18

I am sharing the next free public release (v0.29.D11) today!

Download link is on my creator page that you can find by doing a google search for Reepyr and it is right at the top so you don't even have to read anything I wrote if you don't want to :D. Enjoy!

There are 6 major new scenes added in this update and they all should be pretty easy to figure out, missing homework 3 times is the trigger for 4 of them.
The original Bernal Blowjob scene has been redone with animations which you can see in a new game, or by going into the recall room and watching it there (top right figure).
Recollection room added and it should be accurate all the way up through the latest content for this version.
Definitely go to bed at the end of the day to see something...unusual. :)

*Quick reminders*
1. If there are any fetishes that you DON'T want to see, make sure to activate the fetish book in your inventory and disable whatever content you would rather avoid.
2. You should have a 'Homework Log' in your inventory that will let you see your current status on whether you have completed current assignments as well as how many you have failed so far.
3. Enter Tara's room once and you will find a Diary in her inventory that gives a basic breakdown of her current sexual experience. This will be expanded on as time permits.
4. If you choose to do a full run through the game from the beginning, I made a shortcut through the potion classes on Day 3 and 4 so that you don't have to do them every time. When you first enter the forest just go around the tree and activate the wall to the left of the tree which should skip to the end of the class.*
5. I would highly recommend NOT being in Full screen mode when watching any scenes with animations like the Bernal blowjob one. Movies don't get automatically resized to fill the full screen.

Enjoy!
Reepyr
Reepyr
great white shark

Postby moskys » Sat, 17Jan21 20:54

Reepyr wrote:
moskys wrote:I'm playing the latest public version and I had detention in first week (my fault) but then got to serve detention again in the second week, although I was able to reach Tara's room in every ocasion that week. Not sure if this is a bug, because

Sorry for the late reply, didn't get notified for some reason. Getting detention just means that on the day off for all of the students, Tara has to stay at school and do as the Head Mistress demands instead of heading into town. She should be able to do everything else normally during the week.

Also, the scene you mentioned doesn't give Tara detention. Just a fun little diversion. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

Well, the thing is that I only got caught in first week but went to detention both in first and second weeks, which is odd since I didn't do anything wrong in the second. You should take a look, at least. ;)
moskys
lagoon predator

Postby Reepyr » Wed, 17Jan25 04:12

moskys wrote:Well, the thing is that I only got caught in first week but went to detention both in first and second weeks, which is odd since I didn't do anything wrong in the second. You should take a look, at least. ;)

You are correct, I never had it remove the 'detention on' flag so it would continue to send you to detention on every day off. Sorry for the trouble and I appreciate you letting me know about it so that I can take care of it. I just fixed it and it should be good from now on. If you would like to send me your save file at reepyrolust@gmail.com I can fix it for you so you could play the game without having detention on Day 10.
Reepyr
great white shark

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [1/20]

Postby moskys » Thu, 17Jan26 21:19

Thanks, but it's not necessary. I have more useful saves, with no detentions and more content seen (and some good bad-ideas for future days :lol: ) than that one. And if getting 3 detentions results in some interesting event, I still could use it anyway, I guess. I'm glad to help you find a bug
moskys
lagoon predator

Postby Reepyr » Tue, 17Feb07 00:58

Since I just passed my 1 year anniversary of releasing the demo for Adventures of Tara, I decided to change the reward tiers on my creator page.
The major changes are,

$20 - Beta version access, unlocked cheat save files, occasional bonus images
$10 - Latest version of the game (currently through Day 15)
$5 - 2nd Latest version
$1 - 3rd latest version

By having more beta testers this should help me to find the odd bugs that can crop up depending on different player choices and make the game as bullet proof as I can.
Reepyr
great white shark

Postby ariakas » Tue, 17Feb07 16:24

Reepyr, I saw that you're quite active in this forum.
I just wanted to tell you that the public release of "Adventures of Tara" was the first adult game that I played and the one that discovered me this forum (and few more).
You're doing a great job. As soon as I have an active patreon, I will support you :)
ariakas
Pilot fish

Postby Reepyr » Wed, 17Feb08 01:38

ariakas wrote:Reepyr, I saw that you're quite active in this forum.
I just wanted to tell you that the public release of "Adventures of Tara" was the first adult game that I played and the one that discovered me this forum (and few more).
You're doing a great job. As soon as I have an active ***, I will support you :)

I feel honored to have been the one to have 'popped your cherry' into adult games! :D I plan on continuing to develop my game and improve my skills for many years to come.

Thanks for letting me know you have enjoyed what I put out so far, it put a smile on my face. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Reepyr
great white shark

Postby Reepyr » Sat, 17Feb11 21:29

I forgot that by taking out one price level of the pledge tiers I should share another release as the next public version. Here is v0.30.D12 with the content up through Day 12, enjoy!

Download link is on my creator page (which you can find by searching Reepyr) and it is right at the top so you don't even have to read anything I wrote on my creator page if you don't want to :D.

There are 6 major new scenes added in this update and they all should be pretty easy to figure out, missing homework 3+ times is the main trigger.
All scenes should be updated in the recall room up to the most current content.
To see what happened to Tara on the night of Day 11, check out the creator page of Logan for a free download of her 2D adventure!

*Quick reminders*
3. If you choose to do a full run through the game from the beginning, I made a shortcut through the potion classes on Day 3 and 4 so that you don't have to do them every time. When you first enter the forest just go around the tree and activate the wall to the left of the tree which should skip to the end of the class.*
4. I would highly recommend NOT being in Full screen mode when watching any scenes with animations like the Bernal blowjob one. Movies don't get automatically resized to fill the full screen.

Reepyr
Reepyr
great white shark

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [2/11]

Postby Reepyr » Fri, 17Mar10 22:26

New public release for v0.31.D13! Download link is on my creator page and it is right at the top so you don't even have to read anything I wrote on my creator page if you don't want to [:D] .

There are 7 major new scenes added in this update with one of them having some requirements from previous days events, while the rest should be pretty easy to figure out.
All scenes should be updated in the recall room up to the most current content.

$1 pledge will get you the next release which is through Day 14
$5 pledge Day 15
$10 pledge the new Scene Skip functionality
$20 pledge early access to the beta version when I release it, unlocked save files, and bonus images throughout the month

*Quick reminders*
3. If you choose to do a full run through the game from the beginning, I made a shortcut through the potion classes on Day 3 and 4 so that you don't have to do them every time. When you first enter the forest just go around the tree and activate the wall to the left of the tree which should skip to the end of the class.
4. I would highly recommend NOT being in Full screen mode when watching any scenes with animations like the Bernal blowjob one. Movies don't get automatically resized to fill the full screen.

Reepyr
Reepyr
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games