Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* v0.86.D19

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Adventures of Tara - Elven Schoolgirl 3D H-RPG v0.05.D7

Postby SYH » Thu, 16Jun02 07:06

Reepyr wrote:Since I am only a couple days away from releasing the next update to my beta testers, I decided to share the next free public release today!

Download link is on my creator page and it is right at the top so you don't even have to read anything I wrote on my creator page if you don't want to :D. Enjoy!

Hooray!
SYH
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *New free release [5

Postby Reepyr » Sat, 16Jun04 05:17

New update released! I've updated the OP with the latest release information about v0.06.D8 being completed and sent out to Patrons on 5/31.

Changelog 5/31 v0.06.D8
Completed Day 8 Events
22 new CG's added
4 new major scenes added one of them with a new character!
1 new minor scene added available depending on players previous choices
Created first pass of a 3D model for one of the other female students (Sanvira)
Assorted bug fixes
Reepyr
great white shark

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *New free release [5

Postby Reepyr » Sun, 16Jun12 23:46

Since I am now working on a day where it is possible to have missed 3 homework assignments for the first time, I have always planned to have each teacher have a different punishment/task for Tara so that she isn't kicked out of that class.

So, what suggestions do you have for,
Erbalia the potions master
Invisier the invisibility teacher
Mogris the Shape Shifter
Mistress Bamf in teleportation

Now, I have ideas for all of them already, but if anyone else comes up with something that I like even better then there is a great possibility that your suggestion will end up being implemented in the game!
Reepyr
great white shark

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *New free release [6

Postby Reepyr » Fri, 16Jun24 20:33

Since I am only a couple days away from releasing the next update to my beta testers, I decided to share the next free public release (v0.03.D5) today!

Download link is on my creator page (google search for reepyr) and it is right at the top so you don't even have to read anything I wrote on my creator page if you don't want to :D. Enjoy!
Reepyr
great white shark

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *New free release [6

Postby Reepyr » Sat, 16Jul02 22:19

New update released! I've updated the OP with the latest release information about v0.07.D9 being completed and sent out to Patrons on 6/28.

Changelog 6/28 v0.07.D9
Completed Day 9 Events
22 new CGI's added, as well as 8 new face portrait expressions
7 new major scenes added
1 new minor scene added depending on players previous choices
Finished 3D model for female student and replaced face portraits (Sanvira)
Added information to Homework Log to show what classes are on which days
Assorted bug fixes

New model for Sanvira (green haired girl)
Reepyr
great white shark

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game v0.07.D9 [6/28]

Postby Reepyr » Tue, 16Jul19 23:33

I'm finishing up the recall room that will be available in the next version so here is a visual representation of the events in the game so far. Above the viewed area are placeholders for the Endings that I have planned for the game and aren't unlockable yet.

Reepyr
great white shark

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [7/23]

Postby Reepyr » Sat, 16Jul23 20:19

Since I am only a few days away from releasing the next update to my beta testers, I am sharing the next free public release (v0.04.D6) today!

Download link is on my creator page which can be found by searching 'reepyr' and it is right at the top so you don't even have to read anything I wrote on my creator page if you don't want to :D. Enjoy!

*Quick reminder - If there are any fetishes that you DON'T want to see, make sure to activate the fetish book in your inventory and disable whatever content you would rather avoid.*

There are 4 major new scenes and one minor one added in this update as well as the ability to disable certain fetishes and also a homework log so that you can see what homework you have done and how many times you have missed it per class.
Reepyr
great white shark

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [7/23]

Postby Reepyr » Thu, 16Aug04 23:14

New update released! I've updated the OP with the latest release information about v0.08.D10 being completed and sent out to Patrons on 8/3.

Changelog 8/3 v0.08.D10
Completed Day 10 Events
25 new CGI's added
4 new major scenes added
1 alternate way to deal with Sinius
Added recollection room to be able to view any previously experienced scene
Added Diary in inventory to have a basic list of sexual experiences so far
Assorted bug fixes
Reepyr
great white shark

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [9/2]

Postby Reepyr » Fri, 16Sep02 22:50

Free public release of v0.05.D7 on my creator page!

*Quick reminders:
1. If there are any fetishes that you DON'T want to see, make sure to activate the fetish book in your inventory and disable whatever content you would rather avoid.*
2. You should have a 'Homework Log' in your inventory that will let you see your current status on whether you have completed current assignments as well as how many you have failed so far.
3. If you choose to do a full run through the game from the beginning, I made a shortcut through the potion classes on Day 3 and 4 so that you don't have to do them every time. When you first enter the forest just go around the tree and activate the wall to the left of the tree which should skip to the end of the class.*

There are 4 major new scenes added in this update, and 1 semi-hidden one that has a specific requirement! It's been tested pretty well but if you find anything that you think needs to be fixed, just let me know. Hearing your feedback is very important to me!

Recollection room has been added and it should be accurate all the way up through the latest content although the last scene showing for Sinius isn't implemented in the game yet.

Enter Tara's room once and you will find a Diary in her inventory that gives a basic breakdown of her current sexual experience. This will be expanded on as time permits.

Enjoy!
Reepyr
great white shark

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [9/2]

Postby Reepyr » Fri, 16Sep16 02:03

I've been working on a little surprise for my patrons and I thought I would go ahead and share it here as well!

I wanted to add something to this project, but just didn't have the time to learn the programs myself while still hitting my scheduled release dates. I happened to get in touch with a well known artist in the field and asked if they would be interested in working with me and fortunately, he agreed.
His name is 3DZen and you can see his work at various sites like,
https://affect3dstore.com/catalogsea...en&artist=185#
http://3dzen.tumblr.com/

He is going to work on adding animations to the scenes I have in my game while I will help him get his own adult game project up and running. A win/win for everyone in my mind!

I am quite pleased with the results so far and he feels that he will be able to improve on his animation skills even more as time goes on to make both of our projects stand out as some of the best in the field. Below is a link to one of the loops that will be added into the scene while there are a couple more that you will have to see in the game when I release the next update. We are hoping to add a couple new animations per update, we shall see how that ends up working out with everything else we are doing. Enjoy!

http://reepyr.com/reepyr-and-3dzen/

(A high res version of the animation that he did for me is available on 3DZen's patreon page for all of his $5+ patrons)
Reepyr
great white shark

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [10/2]

Postby Reepyr » Sun, 16Oct02 20:09

I am sharing the next free public release (v0.06.D8) today!

Download link is on my page (search Google for Reepyr and you should find me) and it is right at the top so you don't even have to read anything I wrote on my creator page if you don't want to :D. Enjoy!

*Quick reminders*
1. If there are any fetishes that you DON'T want to see, make sure to activate the fetish book in your inventory and disable whatever content you would rather avoid.
2. You should have a 'Homework Log' in your inventory that will let you see your current status on whether you have completed current assignments as well as how many you have failed so far.
3. Enter Tara's room once and you will find a Diary in her inventory that gives a basic breakdown of her current sexual experience. This will be expanded on as time permits.
4. If you choose to do a full run through the game from the beginning, I made a shortcut through the potion classes on Day 3 and 4 so that you don't have to do them every time. When you first enter the forest just go around the tree near the entrance and activate the wall to the left of the tree which will skip to the end of the class.

There are 4 major new scenes and one minor one added in this update, 1 of them is only accessible depending on a choice made on Day 7 and it should be pretty easy to figure it out. If you want me to let you know exactly how to get it just post here.

The original Bernal Blowjob scene has been redone with animations by 3DZen which you can see in a new game, or by going into the recall room and watching it there (top right figure of Bernal)

Recollection room added and it should be accurate all the way up through the latest content for this version.

Enjoy!
Reepyr
Reepyr
great white shark

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [10/2]

Postby Reepyr » Fri, 16Oct14 20:25

I guess I never made a post here about the last update that I created. I sent out v0.30.D12 which includes content up through Day 12 of the game on October 6th. This content is shared with all my patrons who are supporting me with $20 or more and will be available here in about 4 months. (the free public release is 4 versions behind the most recent content)

The update included more information about the game crossover into The Dark Lord's Trip, the new animation from 3DZen, 6 new scenes at the school as well as a special guest who came to visit the school.

I am now hard at work to get the next beta update out by the end of the month. Wish me luck! :D
Reepyr
great white shark

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game *Free Update* [11/3]

Postby Reepyr » Fri, 16Nov04 00:58

I am sharing the next free public release (v0.07.D9) today!

Download link is on my creator page (google search reepyr and it should come right up) and it is right at the top so you don't even have to read anything I wrote if you don't want to :D. Enjoy!

*Quick reminders*
1. If there are any fetishes that you DON'T want to see, make sure to activate the fetish book in your inventory and disable whatever content you would rather avoid.
3. Enter Tara's room once and you will find a Diary in her inventory that gives a basic breakdown of her current sexual experience. This will be expanded on as time permits.
4. If you choose to do a full run through the game from the beginning, I made a shortcut through the potion classes on Day 3 and 4 so that you don't have to do them every time. When you first enter the forest just go around the tree near the entrance and activate the wall to the left of the tree which will skip to the end of the class.
5. I would highly recommend NOT being in Full screen mode when watching any scenes with animations like the Bernal blowjob one. Movies don't get automatically resized to fill the full screen.

There are 7 major new scenes and one of them is only accessible depending on some previous choices you have made.

Recollection room added and it should be accurate all the way up through the latest content for this version.

Enjoy!
Reepyr
Reepyr
great white shark

Postby HeyChief » Sat, 16Nov05 21:48

Reepyr, I do not see many post here, but I wanted to let you lnow that I enjoy the game. Thank you for your work.
HeyChief [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Postby Reepyr » Thu, 16Nov17 01:28

HeyChief wrote:Reepyr, I do not see many post here, but I wanted to let you lnow that I enjoy the game. Thank you for your work.
HeyChief [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Thanks HeyChief for letting me know you are enjoying the game. I will continue to post here for those who would still like to see occasional updates.

In fact, In the past I had mentioned a scene I had in mind that I was reeeaaallly looking forward to creating, but I needed to wait until some other events had taken place. Well, it's finally here and I am working on the images today!

I won't be sharing any spoilers or even any hints other than this particular scene follows logically from some previous event and it should be pretty damn funny! :D

I won't confirm if anyone figures out what I am up to until after the release comes out, but anyone have a guess?
Reepyr
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games