Tara Part 3: The Assignment by VDateGames

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Tara Part 3: The Assignment by VDateGames

Postby wellidosaythat » Wed, 15Dec16 02:34

the 2 girls you see after the maria coffee shop thing, is there anyway to get them?
wellidosaythat
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby fsunolez75 » Wed, 15Dec16 03:03

wellidosaythat wrote:the 2 girls you see after the maria coffee shop thing, is there anyway to get them?

Negative. dsp3000 had a poll up on their site for which girl would get a sex scene in this game. Holly won it. The other 2 still had the brief cameo appearance. They'll be featured in another game sometime in the future per dsp3000
fsunolez75
sirens hunter

Postby bing6541 » Wed, 15Dec16 04:52

There is a bug. If you take Maria to the beach in the morning, and then next select Natalia, the two options you have with her are forest and beach (urban not an option).
bing6541
great white shark

Postby Srixon » Wed, 15Dec16 22:14

How do I keep from getting kicked out of the diner? Got there once, never again.
Srixon
Pilot fish

Postby roflburger » Thu, 15Dec17 05:14

Srixon wrote:How do I keep from getting kicked out of the diner? Got there once, never again.

once you get to the diner you have to hit every single quote to get maria's friend to like you as much as possible, otherwise she's going to lock up and tell you to leave.

Wow, so you are into each other!
How do you know each other?
So, are you two in a relationship?
You two look great together
You think so? Erm… thanks
Doesn’t matter
And a great pair of tits!
Doesn’t matter
Doesn’t matter
Doesn’t matter
Doesn’t matter
Doesn’t matter
After that just choose the options that call her mistress and make sure when given the option to cum inside maria.
And when given the option, choose, “Yes, you are dominant Mistress.”
I haven’t tried “Err yea I think so…” but I have tried to play dumb and say, “I have no idea what you mean…” that immediately ends the scene and you go back to the hotel by yourself.
roflburger
Pilot fish

Postby Spluts » Thu, 15Dec17 11:31

An incredible game. 10/10! I would say that dsp has come into his own with the conclusion of his series. Even with the style of gameplay quite simple, I still found this to be by far the best adult game I have ever played (considering the Tara series as 1 complete game mind you, not as 3 parts). I absolutely love what dsp and chaotic have done in making a "core character" in the photographer, instead of recurring girls for different characters. Nice job on the immersion experience. Looking forward to seeing how this new bar can be topped by dsp and chaotic. ^_^

*Edit - Btw, has anyone been able to unlock anal sex with Natalia? It says so in the achievements but I have thus far been unable to unlock it. TIA! ^_^
Spluts
sirens hunter

Postby Srixon » Thu, 15Dec17 16:56

When I'm in the diner, Holly has one lust when she sits down. Only once did she sit with three on the lust bar. What am I doing wrong?
Srixon
Pilot fish

Postby evilgrim » Thu, 15Dec17 17:42

is there just a single sex scene with maddison at the end , and if there is how do you get it ????????? i have done all the other scenes just not that one if it is there
evilgrim
great white shark

Postby bing6541 » Thu, 15Dec17 22:57

evilgrim wrote:is there just a single sex scene with maddison at the end , and if there is how do you get it ????????? i have done all the other scenes just not that one if it is there

Yes, there is.
You must have successful photoshoots with all the models (naked poses plus close up poses), but not have sex with any of them and not kiss all of them. You can achieve this by bringing them to different locations. The easiest for me to do was Natalia urban morning, Maria forest midday, Tara beach afternoon. I kissed Natalia but not the other two. Ended up in the hot tub with Maddison.
bing6541
great white shark

Postby roflburger » Thu, 15Dec17 23:19

Srixon wrote:When I'm in the diner, Holly has one lust when she sits down. Only once did she sit with three on the lust bar. What am I doing wrong?

i already posted a reply to your comment.
roflburger
Pilot fish

Postby Spluts » Fri, 15Dec18 08:51

Has anyone been able to unlock the anal scene with Natalia? It's mentioned in the achievements but I can't seem to get it.
Spluts
sirens hunter

Postby grinder24 » Sat, 15Dec19 07:31

My apologies if this is a stupid question. I've gotten each of the individual sex scenes during the shoots, and I've followed the location advice for getting all three in the hot-tub -- and the location advice for getting just Maddison -- but when I don't have sex during the photoshoots, I can't seem to get ANYONE in the hot tub and keep getting stuck with ending three. Do I need to get the girls up to full lust in order to get them in the hot tub, or should it just be getting the kiss and the agreement to meet after? I'm getting the kiss and the "we should meet later," so I wonder if I'm encountering a bug.
grinder24
Pilot fish

Postby Brigma » Sat, 15Dec19 08:03

Spluts wrote:Has anyone been able to unlock the anal scene with Natalia? It's mentioned in the achievements but I can't seem to get it.

I haven't been able to get it either, closest I got was some fingering
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby bing6541 » Sat, 15Dec19 23:24

grinder24 wrote:My apologies if this is a stupid question. I've gotten each of the individual sex scenes during the shoots, and I've followed the location advice for getting all three in the hot-tub -- and the location advice for getting just Maddison -- but when I don't have sex during the photoshoots, I can't seem to get ANYONE in the hot tub and keep getting stuck with ending three. Do I need to get the girls up to full lust in order to get them in the hot tub, or should it just be getting the kiss and the agreement to meet after? I'm getting the kiss and the "we should meet later," so I wonder if I'm encountering a bug.

I could be wrong, but I think you have to get MADDISON's lust high enough to have all four appear in the hot tub.
bing6541
great white shark

Postby reptarrd » Sun, 15Dec20 00:13

Brigma wrote:
Spluts wrote:Has anyone been able to unlock the anal scene with Natalia? It's mentioned in the achievements but I can't seem to get it.

I haven't been able to get it either, closest I got was some fingering

Hope this helps:

When you finger Natalia, you will have the option to push your thumb into her ass instead of pushing your fingers in deeper.
reptarrd
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games