Seducing the Throne (LoP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Seducing the Throne (LoP Gold)

Postby Pennel » Tue, 15Nov10 20:47

danigonz wrote:I'm a Mac user, and I have a problem improving the "Thieving" ability:

I suppose the way for raising stats is trying to pickpocket, but when I manage to do it, I gain a few coins but the stats never raise, I'm still with 10 points. But the rest of stats raise normally.

I've erased the cookies and the problem is still there. So maybe I'm missing something. Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

- Get fighting to 20
- Catch the thief who stole your money
- A new area will unlock to increase thief skill

Pickpocketing is just a way to get money. Higher skill gives more money and better chance of success.
Pennel
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby danigonz » Tue, 15Nov10 20:56

Pennel wrote:
danigonz wrote:I'm a Mac user, and I have a problem improving the "Thieving" ability:

I suppose the way for raising stats is trying to pickpocket, but when I manage to do it, I gain a few coins but the stats never raise, I'm still with 10 points. But the rest of stats raise normally.

I've erased the cookies and the problem is still there. So maybe I'm missing something. Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

- Get fighting to 20
- Catch the thief who stole your money
- A new area will unlock to increase thief skill

Pickpocketing is just a way to get money. Higher skill gives more money and better chance of success.

Thankss! I was really stuck and I was just beginning! ;-)
danigonz
lagoon predator

Postby chrispool » Tue, 15Nov10 21:19

Pennel wrote:Is thievery the only way to get the talisman? I don't want to invest in getting 85 points if I don't have to.

As I know it's the only way. And it's my biggest regret with the game : you have to rise all the stats, there is no room for specialization, unfortunately. It kills a little the RPG aspect.
But of course I realize that allowing specializations would have made the variables much more complicated to program.
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby pinric » Wed, 15Nov11 19:51

Hi all i'm new but an old gamer of the Lop games.

kona wrote:Does anyone know how to get "now she likes it" and "dark visions" achievements?

Skelaturi wrote:now she likes it
have sex with lola, use the magical amulet. After that return to her have sex again and cum in her mouth

dark visions
Remember you got only 1 shot at this 1 per game, when dating the queen, pick up mushrooms, but do NOT eat it yourself, at the elders look in their crystal ball

I have a problem in optain the Serving the justice achivment.
You give some clue but i have some problem too
You say that you have to help the accolyte brother, but WHEN?!
I never recive the request for help him. The accolyte work from the pristess right? I try healing and meditate but nothing. I talk with the pristess, date her and try all the option on the right (good and bad option) but nothing happen. I look around the city but in the tavern i can only talk with the whore and the other client for drink; in the warrioror guild only ask me for a map; the thief guild don't have quest; at the court i can only increase politics and the relation with the queen. So what i do wrong?

If someone can help me...
pinric
Pilot fish

Postby stcro1 » Wed, 15Nov11 20:46

can someone give me advice how to make the two girls fall in love with you,i still can't manage it and i always run out of time?
when i manage it with one girl it's already day twenty and something and i always lack something,whether it is gold or relationship points or skill...
stcro1
great white shark

Postby iksanabot » Wed, 15Nov11 21:48

stcro1 wrote:can someone give me advice how to make the two girls fall in love with you,i still can't manage it and i always run out of time?
when i manage it with one girl it's already day twenty and something and i always lack something,whether it is gold or relationship points or skill...

There have been plenty of strategy guides posted on the lesson of passion blog (google "lesson of passion blog" to find it and see all the great advice). I wrote the game, and beta tested it for two weeks, and there are several players that know it better than me.
Last edited by iksanabot on Wed, 15Nov11 22:00, edited 1 time in total.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Wed, 15Nov11 21:52

pinric wrote:Hi all i'm new but an old gamer of the Lop games.

kona wrote:Does anyone know how to get "now she likes it" and "dark visions" achievements?

Skelaturi wrote:now she likes it
have sex with lola, use the magical amulet. After that return to her have sex again and cum in her mouth

dark visions
Remember you got only 1 shot at this 1 per game, when dating the queen, pick up mushrooms, but do NOT eat it yourself, at the elders look in their crystal ball

I have a problem in optain the Serving the justice achivment.
You give some clue but i have some problem too
You say that you have to help the accolyte brother, but WHEN?!
I never recive the request for help him. The accolyte work from the pristess right? I try healing and meditate but nothing. I talk with the pristess, date her and try all the option on the right (good and bad option) but nothing happen. I look around the city but in the tavern i can only talk with the whore and the other client for drink; in the warrioror guild only ask me for a map; the thief guild don't have quest; at the court i can only increase politics and the relation with the queen. So what i do wrong?

If someone can help me...

Thanks for playing!
The critical thing you are missing is getting the acolyte BJ scene - she won't ask you for help unless she has given you a blowjob. To get the blowjob scene, date Lola when your relationship points are between 150 and 200 (approximately, I am not sure about exact values, as we adjusted those several times during beta testing and I can't remember exactly where we landed :) )
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Wed, 15Nov11 21:58

chrispool wrote:Hi iksanabot.

Thanks for the game and congratulations for this very well written story.

I don't know if you already have thought of an expansion, but in my opinion you can start. This game deserves one. It's very good yet, and there are a lot of little things that can be added to make it even better.

Now I'm waiting for LWT2...

Keep up the good work.

PS : The scene with the mushroom was very nasty. I liked it and expect to see more.

Thanks chrispool, and thanks for playing!

I just got the green light to write an expansion for Seducing the Throne. I will try to take into account all the feedback we have received in doing so.

Before I start, I'm trying to finish writing the dialogue for another short, "bonus" game like "Sylvia and Nick" The images are rendered by the same artist (they are gorgeous). I'm writing the dialogue post hoc - that is, we have all the images and I'm now trying to write a story for them. It's an interesting challenge, and one I think I just kicked the living shit out of. I'm so excited for you guys to see this game, whenever it gets produced (but I have no idea when, and I still need about two weeks to finish the script).
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby chrispool » Wed, 15Nov11 23:03

iksanabot wrote:
chrispool wrote:Hi iksanabot.

Thanks for the game and congratulations for this very well written story.

I don't know if you already have thought of an expansion, but in my opinion you can start. This game deserves one. It's very good yet, and there are a lot of little things that can be added to make it even better.

Now I'm waiting for LWT2...

Keep up the good work.

PS : The scene with the mushroom was very nasty. I liked it and expect to see more.

Thanks chrispool, and thanks for playing!

I just got the green light to write an expansion for Seducing the Throne. I will try to take into account all the feedback we have received in doing so.

Before I start, I'm trying to finish writing the dialogue for another short, "bonus" game like "Sylvia and Nick" The images are rendered by the same artist (they are gorgeous). I'm writing the dialogue post hoc - that is, we have all the images and I'm now trying to write a story for them. It's an interesting challenge, and one I think I just kicked the living shit out of. I'm so excited for you guys to see this game, whenever it gets produced (but I have no idea when, and I still need about two weeks to finish the script).

Good news for the expansion. As I said, some improvements seem possible to make the game better. And I'm sure you will give us new great scenes.

About the bonus game, it's a big challenge, I agree. It reminds me Miles Davis composing the score of Elevator To The Gallows (Ascenseur pour l'échafaud) during a private projection of the movie...

Good luck with your projects.
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby stcro1 » Wed, 15Nov11 23:19

iksanabot wrote:There have been plenty of strategy guides posted on the lesson of passion blog (google "lesson of passion blog" to find it and see all the great advice). I wrote the game, and beta tested it for two weeks, and there are several players that know it better than me.

thanks for the answer,i saw on the blog and i'm gonna try it,congruatulations on the game by the way,i really like it

iksanabot wrote:Thanks chrispool, and thanks for playing!

great to hear that there is going to be expansion,that just shows how well your work is appreciated,that is why i'm glad to hear that you are working on a bonus game with artist of erotic date game,it's going to be a hit surely
stcro1
great white shark

Postby DroopyLoving » Wed, 15Nov11 23:34

Great news about the expansion, and about the bonus game.

I'm hoping the expansion takes this from being a good game into being a great game.
My wishlist for the expansion would be:
Another sex scene with each of the girls.
More MMF scenes (perhaps having a path where you team up with one of the queens other suitors)
At least one completely new girl.
The *blowjob acolyte* becoming a main character.
More *hidden* scenes like the mushroom scene (with a similar, or perhaps even greater level of filthiness ;))
A wholesale orgy ending which can be achieved if *all* the girls are in love with you.
DroopyLoving
great white shark

Postby chrispool » Thu, 15Nov12 13:19

DroopyLoving wrote:Great news about the expansion, and about the bonus game.

I'm hoping the expansion takes this from being a good game into being a great game.
More MMF scenes (perhaps having a path where you team up with one of the queens other suitors)
More *hidden* scenes like the mushroom scene (with a similar, or perhaps even greater level of filthiness ;))
A wholesale orgy ending which can be achieved if *all* the girls are in love with you.

I agree with your ideas.
I just don't think a new girl is necessary. If it's well done why not, but don't copy COL expansion : Kim's path is very good but unfortunately is completely disconnected to the rest of the game... In my opinion, giving more importance to the courtesan and the acolyte would be better.
And if possible add some special random events, the game lacks a little of surprises...
But I have faith in iksanabot and Leo : the expansion will be great.
Last edited by chrispool on Thu, 15Nov12 18:10, edited 1 time in total.
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby saolo996 » Thu, 15Nov12 13:37

chrispool wrote:

I agree with your ideas.
I just don't think a new girl is necessary. If it's well done why not, but don't copy COL expansion : Kim's path is very good but infortunately is completely disconnected to the rest of game... In my opinion, giving more importance to the courtesan and the acolyte would be better.
And if possible add some special random events, the game lacks a little of surprises...

I think it really is a great game, so I first cogratulate Leo and Iksanabot for their great work (and sorry Leo for having been a little bit harsh while speaking about Sex Date 3D).
I renewed my subscription as soon as the game came out and I had good time by playing it. After having all endings I have my ideas about improvements/expansion... As already said by me and others speaking about some other games I think a playable ending would be great, as well as interactions during quests (you can have some sex or interactions while doing them).
And maybe, but it's just my own idea, it would be nice to expand the map and to have the chance to visit some near villages to do quests for money or by request of one of the 3 main girls.
Also going back to the North to fix some business could be both coherent with the story and interesting.

Basically I'm saying it's a good RPG, so why don't make it a great one?
After finishing The Witcher III I'd like to have a little card game here, where your opponent could be a girl and the bet is sex related, instead of money related.

Well, I hope my ideas can be useful, a little.
Thanks again for this game!
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby Skelaturi » Thu, 15Nov12 15:07

saolo996 wrote:
chrispool wrote:

I agree with your ideas.
I just don't think a new girl is necessary. If it's well done why not, but don't copy COL expansion : Kim's path is very good but infortunately is completely disconnected to the rest of game... In my opinion, giving more importance to the courtesan and the acolyte would be better.

I think it really is a great game, so I first cogratulate Leo and Iksanabot for their great work (and sorry Leo for having been a little bit harsh while speaking about Sex Date 3D).
I renewed my subscription as soon as the game came out and I had good time by playing it. After having all endings I have my ideas about improvements/expansion... As already said by me and others speaking about some other games I think a playable ending would be great, as well as interactions during quests (you can have some sex or interactions while doing them).
And maybe, but it's just my own idea, it would be nice to expand the map and to have the chance to visit some near villages to do quests for money or by request of one of the 3 main girls.
Also going back to the North to fix some business could be both coherent with the story and interesting.

Basically I'm saying it's a good RPG, so why don't make it a great one?
After finishing The Witcher III I'd like to have a little card game here, where your opponent could be a girl and the bet is sex related, instead of money related.

Well, I hope my ideas can be useful, a little.
Thanks again for this game!

extra results for the quests imo, so you get something extra maybe not even after a first attempt but a different reward / result. They could be

Clear out the butchers cellar - hot daughter reward or find a tunnel that leads to washing area of the local temple
stole wagon - the bandit could be a poor girl, you choose to let her keep the food and you get another reward
lost child - says in discription, husband is away mother very gratefull
slay the brigands - with enough politics and gold your able to persuade the brigands to be your henchman
steal the gold pouch - you searched in wrong room and you found some other jewels
scout the goblins location - extra location leads to extra quest ->
epic quest attack the goblins - with a small army wich you yourself gathered you attack and defeat the goblins - rewards a alternative ending Coup, with the local villages freed from the golbin plague, they stand behind you you did something the queen and her followers couldn't. You won and you are now the new king.
slay the beast - a cult had other plans instead of slaying the beast, they sacrifised a young woman, you slayed the beast freed the woman and well she is gratefull
marriage affairs - the woman promises you something if you do not rat her out
find the robbers - yeh acolytes local temple, you know whats gonna happen
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby saolo996 » Thu, 15Nov12 15:30

Skelaturi wrote:

extra results for the quests imo, so you get something extra maybe not even after a first attempt but a different reward / result. They could be

Clear out the butchers cellar - hot daughter reward or find a tunnel that leads to washing area of the local temple
stole wagon - the bandit could be a poor girl, you choose to let her keep the food and you get another reward
lost child - says in discription, husband is away mother very gratefull
slay the brigands - with enough politics and gold your able to persuade the brigands to be your henchman
steal the gold pouch - you searched in wrong room and you found some other jewels
scout the goblins location - extra location leads to extra quest ->
epic quest attack the goblins - with a small army wich you yourself gathered you attack and defeat the goblins - rewards a alternative ending Coup, with the local villages freed from the golbin plague, they stand behind you you did something the queen and her followers couldn't. You won and you are now the new king.
slay the beast - a cult had other plans instead of slaying the beast, they sacrifised a young woman, you slayed the beast freed the woman and well she is gratefull
marriage affairs - the woman promises you something if you do not rat her out
find the robbers - yeh acolytes local temple, you know whats gonna happen

Good Job Skelaturi!
I was too in a hurry to expand my idea about quests, it seems you read my mind.
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games