Seducing the Throne (LoP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Seducing the Throne (LoP Gold)

Postby Dasati » Fri, 15Dec11 00:57

Maybe the new fourth girl that'll be added in the planned expansion will be a brunette?
Dasati
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Sat, 12Apr28 16:42
sex: Masculine

Re: Seducing the Throne (LoP Gold)

Postby Skelaturi » Fri, 15Dec11 02:29

We won't know until that expansion is released. Personally cause Iksanabot has mentioned she would be real power hungry sorceress , i find a silver haired girl much more interesting for the role.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
User avatar
Skelaturi
Moderator
 
Posts: 852
Joined: Wed, 14Nov19 19:06
Location: The Netherlands, Brabant
sex: Masculine

Re: Seducing the Throne (LoP Gold)

Postby Chris.Chris » Sat, 15Dec12 16:24

Hi all,

I also have completed all the quests (Don't know how to upload image to show proof) and I've saved all the images of the best scenes ^^. I didn't hack the program or game just to be clear on that.

Although I am having trouble viewing the bonus gallery and don't know why.

I have also noted down all the achievements and about 90% of all the conversations with all the women in the game, what gives you points and what doesn't etc. Am I allowed to upload that? It's not a tutorial, but just
like an index of what the actions yield.
Chris.Chris
sirens hunter
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat, 15Oct10 12:33
sex: Masculine

Re: Seducing the Throne (LoP Gold)

Postby Skelaturi » Sat, 15Dec12 17:48

Chris.Chris wrote:Hi all,

I also have completed all the quests (Don't know how to upload image to show proof) and I've saved all the images of the best scenes ^^. I didn't hack the program or game just to be clear on that.

Although I am having trouble viewing the bonus gallery and don't know why.

I have also noted down all the achievements and about 90% of all the conversations with all the women in the game, what gives you points and what doesn't etc. Am I allowed to upload that? It's not a tutorial, but just
like an index of what the actions yield.


would fall under the category of hints and walk through. So i won't see why not. Just if you do it here spoiler else there is a subsection on the new lagoon where you can post it.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
User avatar
Skelaturi
Moderator
 
Posts: 852
Joined: Wed, 14Nov19 19:06
Location: The Netherlands, Brabant
sex: Masculine

Re: Seducing the Throne (LoP Gold)

Postby Chris.Chris » Sat, 15Dec12 18:22

How would I upload say a notepad file onto my message?
Chris.Chris
sirens hunter
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat, 15Oct10 12:33
sex: Masculine

Re: Seducing the Throne (LoP Gold)

Postby Skelaturi » Sat, 15Dec12 19:17

aha, that. No thats not possible. You could just copy paste the text in your reply. use the
tags
or go the the Hints and walk-through section and make a post there.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
User avatar
Skelaturi
Moderator
 
Posts: 852
Joined: Wed, 14Nov19 19:06
Location: The Netherlands, Brabant
sex: Masculine

Re: Seducing the Throne (LoP Gold)

Postby Chris.Chris » Sat, 15Dec12 19:27

Okay. Just letting everyone know that everything that I deemed important about the game, most of the points and actions with the women are in the spoiler below. This is by no means a complete guide of the game and also the tab spaces that are on my notepad don't seemed to be pasted into this reply, so the info make seem a little clumped up and because I'm too lazy to do all that spacing again. XD. Enjoy.

**************************************************************
*************** Queen - Talking with her - 1hr ***************
**************************************************************

Likes civilised behaviour and no compliments to begin with.

Loves: Relationship - Art - Fashion - Politics - Tournaments - Far off Lands - All give 2pts each

Embaressing one of the nobles - Requires 15 relationship points - +3 points
Discussing her social life - Requires 20 relationship points - +3 points
Compliment her - Requires 30 relationship points - Gives 3pts
Wrestle a soldier - +6pts
Give her a gift - Requires 50 relationship points - Hates flowers, statues Golden Necklace +50pts
To date - Requires 100 relationship points, Fighting 30 points, Politics 30 points - 5hrs

==================
====== Date ======
==================

* Without Lord Vasquious

Suck her Nipple - +8pts
Pull Your Cock Out - +15pts & Ends date

* With Lord Vasquious

Talk To Her
Ask her About her Previous Boyfriends +5pts
Ask About Her Family - Don't
Ask About Her Future + 5pts
I See No Reason To Be Ashamed Either. Far From it. You Seem Wise To Me. +5pts
I Disagree. I Think Life Is Long. And We All Have To Be Somone Better Tomorrow Than We Are Today.
Gaze Longingly At Her Thighs +3pts
Vow To Protect Her Aswell +10pts
Pick Flower From The Tree +10pts
Talk About Mushrom -
Eat +10pts
Suggest Dueling Cocks In Her Throat - Don't
Suggest You All Just Fuck - Don't
Suggest Duelling Cocks As An Orgasm Race - +30pts +10pts later
Suggest She Kiss the Other, Not loser
Duel - 5pts

Make out - Requires 200 relationship points, Better Sword Wielder than Vasquious, Golden Necklace - 3hrs

====================
===== Make Out =====
====================

Ask To Show More + 3pts
Touch Her + 3pts
Kiss Her +3pts
Strip Her + 10pts
Ask About Dildo +5pts
Offer Her An Oily Massage + 5pts
Offer Her Milk And Honey +5pts
Let Her Undress You + 10pts
Titfuck Her + 10pts
Rub Your Dick On Her Wet Clit +10pts
Start Making Love - Requires 400pts - +20pts
Move Your Hips Faster A Little Bit
Take Her Sideways
Ram Her As Deep As Possible
Ask Her To Ride You On The Cowgirl Position
Give Her Time TO Take A Breath
Get Back To A Previous Position But Push Her Harder +1pts
Push Her SuperHard
Slide YourSelf Between Her Thighs
Cum Ober Her Belly
Take Her Sideways Again - Requires 50pts -
Cum Over Her Ass
Demand That She Sit On You - Requires 70pts
Cum Over Her Boobs
Penetrate Her Ass - Requires 80pts
Cum Over Her Face
Fuck Her Ass As Deep And Fast As Possible - Requires 90pts +30pts



Trading books - 50 gold

==================
===== Events =====
==================

1st Time Sneak Into Her Room - Magical Sex Talisman- She takes you to the Dungeon - Do Not Kiss Her Here




*****************************************************
*************** Flickerine, the Thief ***************
*****************************************************




Loves: Relationship - Animals - Art - Music - Food - Far-Off Lands - All give 2pts each

Tease her - Requires 15pts - +3pts
Pinch her butt - Requires 20 pts - +3pts
Kiss her - Requires 30pts
Lips
Ear
Neck
Gifts - Hates perfume, gold necklace, silver earings Loves Statue +20pts, Pastries +10pts
To date - Requires 50+ points, Thieving 30 points, 20 Gold Coins - 2hrs

==================
====== Date ======
==================

Make A Toast +3pts
Talk With Her
Ask About Her Previous Boyfriends +2pts
Aay Something Funny +3pts
Say Something Interesting And Insightful
Hold Her Hand +3pts
Tell Her She Looks Beautiful +3pts
Take Her Foot In Your Hands +3pts
Invite Her To Your Side Of The Table +3pts
Caress Her Legs +3pts
Kiss Her +3pts
Touch Her Boobs - Requires 110pts - +3pts
Pull Her Skirt Up - Requires 120pts -
Try To Rub Her Pussy - Requires 130pts and pull up her skirt first- +3pts
Ask Her To Kneel Under The Table - Don't
Humiliate The Server - Don't
Stand On The Table, Stick You Finger In Your Ass, And Cluck Like A Chicken - Don't

Make out - Requires 100+ pts, Thieving 50+ pts, Comfortable Bed - 3hrs

======================
====== Make Out ======
======================

Pour The Wine +5pts
Kiss Her + 5pts
Kiss Her Lips
Kiss Her Neck
Kiss Her Behind Her Ear - Don't
Kiss Her Chest
Caress Her +5pts
Massage Her Boobs +1pts
Squeeze Her Ass - Don't
Touch Her Thighs +1pts
Touch Her Calves +1pts
Unbutton Her Blouse +5pts
Play With Her Nipples +5pts
Slide Your Dick Between Her Tits +5pts
Let Her Suck Your Cock +5pts
Play With Her Pussy - Requires 280pts - +5pts
Play With Her Pubic Hair +1pt
Caress Her Pussy +1pt
Lick Her Anus - Don't
Massage Her Ass +1pt
Remove Her Dress And Fuck Her - Requires 300pts -

==================
===== Events =====
==================

DAY 2: Steals all your gold
DAY 3: Catch her - Maybe she hid it here (+1pt) - Have more fun than is appropriate (-2pt) - A little here (+1pt) - Search her here (+1pt)
Day 7: At The Tavern
Ha-Ha. I Would Never Call A Woman Like You Common! Yes Please, I'll Join You.
Sorry Flick. I'm Really Busy Right Now, But Let's Do It Another Time, Sometime Soon.




***************************************************
*************** Lola, the Priestess ***************
***************************************************




Weather - Animals - Politics - Religion - Music - Magic - All give 2pts each

Make her laugh - Requires 10 relationship points - Gives 3pts
Compliment her - Requires 20 relationship points - Gives 3pts
Say She is Attractive - Requires 30 relationship points - Gives 3pts
Take her hand - Requires 35 relationship points - Gives 3pts
Give her a gift - Requires 50 relationship points - Hates statues loves earings +40pts, Gold Necklace +50pts

To date - Requires 50 relationship points, Politics 30+ points, 100% hp - 2hrs

==================
====== Date ======
==================

Greet Her Politely - +3pts
Talk With Her -
Ask About Her Family +3pts
Ask If She Is A Virgin - Don't
Say Something Self-Deprecating +2pts
Say Something Sweet +2pts
Touch Her Leg Under The Water - +3pts
Wash Her Feet - +3pts
Massage Her Back - +3pts
Wash Her Legs - +3pts
Wash Her Ass
Clean Her Thighs +1pt
Do It With Her Calves +1pt
Wash Her Feet +1pt
Kiss Her - Don't
Touch Her Pussy Underwater +3pts
Play With Her Lips +3pts
Caress Her Clit +3pts
Massage Her Thights +3pts
Arouse Her Ass - Don't
Pull Her Onto Your Lap - Don't
Ask Her To Wash You +32pts
+Handjob
+ Let her Acolyte blow you
Let Your Dick Hang In Her Face
Make Out
Make out - Requires 100 relationship points, Politics 50+ points, Morale 100% - 3hrs

======================
====== Make Out ======
======================

Kiss her - +3pts
Slide Your Hands Down Her Back - Requires 210pts - +3pts
Caress Her Chest - - Requires 230pts - +3pts
Undress Her - Requires 250pts
Suck Her Nipples +3pts
Massage Her Clit +1pt
Lick Her Vagina Lips +1pt
Lick The Bottom Part +1pt
Touch Her Anus - Don't
Play With Her Pussy +3pts
Rub Your Dick Between Her Pussy Lips +8pts
Take Her Slower And Let Her Calm Down +5pts
Ask Her To Ride You On The Altar
Speed Up A Little - Let Her Enjoy Your Cock +5pts
Take Her From Behind
Slower And Deeper Penetration +5pts
Cum Inside Her Mouth
Increase The Pace And Change Position - Requires 30pts sex - +5pts
Cum Over Her Belly
Ask Her To Ride You Again - Requires 45pts Sex - 5pts
Surprise Her And Cum Inside Her
Get Back To The Previous Position - Requires 55pts sex -
Make Her Climax And Fill Her With Your Cum
Use The Magical Sex Talisman - Puts Cock In Her Ass +50pts
Tell Her About Your Claim To The Throne - +50pts

==================
===== Events =====
==================

Lola catches when you leave the hidden chamber

***************Political activities***************

Web of lies - 3hrs
Cunning schemes - 4hrs - Requires politics 15pts

Manipulate enemies against each other - 6hrs - Requires politics 50pts


***************Medals***************

I got you: Trap Flickerine

Serving the Justice: Allow acolyte to "service" you while on a date with Priestess, she will come to you later with a request to talk to the Queen.

Now she likes it: Have sex with lola, use the magical amulet. After that return to her have sex again and cum in her mouth.

Beast Slayer: Kill the beast in first epic work.

Dark Visions: Remember you got only 1 shot at this 1 per game, when dating the queen, pick up mushrooms, but do NOT eat it yourself, at the elders look in their crystal ball

Dungeons and maidens: Have sex in dungeons with the Queen after trying to steal her item. Must be in love with her (heart in her portrait).

God save the queen: Expose Lord Bigtoes in the final masquerade.

Royal Celebration: Talk with both Lola and the Queen in the masquerade.

Priestess and the thief: Talk with both Kiki and Lola in the masquerade.

Cum on golden coins: Talk with both Kiki and the Queen in the masquerade.

***************Achievements***************

I got you: Trap Flickerine

Serving the Justice: Allow acolyte to "service" you while on a date with Priestess, she will come to you later with a request to talk to the Queen.

Now she likes it: Have sex with lola, use the magical amulet. After that return to her have sex again and cum in her mouth.

Beast Slayer: Kill the beast in first epic work.

Dark Visions: Remember you got only 1 shot at this 1 per game, when dating the queen, pick up mushrooms, but do NOT eat it yourself, at the elders look in their crystal ball

Dungeons and maidens: Have sex in dungeons with the Queen after trying to steal her item. Must be in love with her (heart in her portrait).

God save the queen: Expose Lord Bigtoes in the final masquerade.

Royal Celebration: Talk with both Lola and the Queen in the masquerade.

Priestess and the thief: Talk with both Kiki and Lola in the masquerade.

Cum on golden coins: Talk with both Kiki and the Queen in the masquerade.

***************Items***************

Magic Talismen - In Queen's room.
Chris.Chris
sirens hunter
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat, 15Oct10 12:33
sex: Masculine

Re: Seducing the Throne (LoP Gold)

Postby triggah » Tue, 15Dec22 13:44

Okay so I managed to figure out exactly how to make them fall in love with you, but I'm missing two endings.

I have
Failure Ending where you get shot in the streets by gathering too many enemies
Failure ending when you go to the Masqurade but can't talk to anyone
Kiki Ending
Lola Ending
Kiki and Flickerine Ending
Kiki and Lola Ending
Lola and Flickerine Ending


Any hints would be greatly apprciated. I have a funny feeling that one of them has something to do with Bigtoes?
triggah
sirens hunter
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat, 15Nov14 01:25
sex: Masculine

Re: Seducing the Throne (LoP Gold)

Postby Dasati » Tue, 15Dec22 16:33

triggah wrote:Okay so I managed to figure out exactly how to make them fall in love with you, but I'm missing two endings.

I have
Failure Ending where you get shot in the streets by gathering too many enemies
Failure ending when you go to the Masqurade but can't talk to anyone
Kiki Ending
Lola Ending
Kiki and Flickerine Ending
Kiki and Lola Ending
Lola and Flickerine Ending


Any hints would be greatly apprciated. I have a funny feeling that one of them has something to do with Bigtoes?


As far as I can tell your missing
Flickerine's solo ending, and I'm guessing a separate ending for exposing the plot against the Queen but failing to make any of the girls fall in love with you.
Dasati
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Sat, 12Apr28 16:42
sex: Masculine

Re: Seducing the Throne (LoP Gold)

Postby triggah » Wed, 15Dec23 01:00

Dasati wrote:
triggah wrote:Okay so I managed to figure out exactly how to make them fall in love with you, but I'm missing two endings.

I have
Failure Ending where you get shot in the streets by gathering too many enemies
Failure ending when you go to the Masqurade but can't talk to anyone
Kiki Ending
Lola Ending
Kiki and Flickerine Ending
Kiki and Lola Ending
Lola and Flickerine Ending


Any hints would be greatly apprciated. I have a funny feeling that one of them has something to do with Bigtoes?


As far as I can tell your missing
Flickerine's solo ending, and I'm guessing a separate ending for exposing the plot against the Queen but failing to make any of the girls fall in love with you.


Nope, that ending still gives the same as the one where you would fail normally.
triggah
sirens hunter
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat, 15Nov14 01:25
sex: Masculine

Re: Seducing the Throne (LoP Gold)

Postby LeeAnn » Fri, 16Mar11 19:59

I'm having a hard time getting a reaaaally good ending. The ones I managed so far are:

Failure Ending where you get shot in the streets by gathering too many enemies
--- Which for obvious reasons is NOT a good one
Failure ending when you go to the Masqurade but can't talk to anyone
--- and you get shot in the street, again, not exactly perfect
Kiki Ending
--- she uses me as a slave, makes a mess of the kingdom, and in the end the kingdom drowns (and so will I probably)
Lola Ending
--- all seems well... until she's planning to cut of my testicles, and I gotta flee.
Kiki and Lola Ending
--- This is the ending I really wanted, and hoped would be good. it seemed very promising since apparently the queen and priestess had some lesbian vibes already going on. But then, Queeny apparently got full pervert mode, Lola as well with you. and even though the game tells you how you have lots and lots of sex, you have threesomes with queeny and priestess, and your relationship with Lola keeps enduring... you are still unfulfilled. I'd be fucking happy, but the games tells me I'm not.


Now I read that the Flickerine and Queeny ending isn't so bad... but, you end up with
Flickerine, and I don't care about her.


so, does the game have a preset character with whom you can have a good fulfilling ending? or can I get one with Lola ?
LeeAnn
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue, 15Aug25 18:24
sex: Masculine

Re: Seducing the Throne (LoP Gold)

Postby Skelaturi » Fri, 16Mar11 20:31

LeeAnn wrote:I'm having a hard time getting a reaaaally good ending. The ones I managed so far are:

Failure Ending where you get shot in the streets by gathering too many enemies
--- Which for obvious reasons is NOT a good one
Failure ending when you go to the Masqurade but can't talk to anyone
--- and you get shot in the street, again, not exactly perfect
Kiki Ending
--- she uses me as a slave, makes a mess of the kingdom, and in the end the kingdom drowns (and so will I probably)
Lola Ending
--- all seems well... until she's planning to cut of my testicles, and I gotta flee.
Kiki and Lola Ending
--- This is the ending I really wanted, and hoped would be good. it seemed very promising since apparently the queen and priestess had some lesbian vibes already going on. But then, Queeny apparently got full pervert mode, Lola as well with you. and even though the game tells you how you have lots and lots of sex, you have threesomes with queeny and priestess, and your relationship with Lola keeps enduring... you are still unfulfilled. I'd be fucking happy, but the games tells me I'm not.


Now I read that the Flickerine and Queeny ending isn't so bad... but, you end up with
Flickerine, and I don't care about her.


so, does the game have a preset character with whom you can have a good fulfilling ending? or can I get one with Lola ?


answer to your question
The best endings personally were with Flicker. But you got about 5 endings left to find, will list all endings in the next spoiler. But they can be found anywhere really in this topic.


read the spoiler above first before opening this one.

i believe you had ending 1, 2, 5, 7 or 9 (i think 7) and 8, so 1 bad ending left to find

Ending 1: Marry Kionavaar
Ending 2: Poison Kionavaar with Lola’s support
Ending 3: Poison Kionavaar and runaway with Flick.
Ending 4: Lola and Flick Forgive Each Other
Ending 5: Marry Kionavaar with Lola as Your Lover
Ending 6: Flick and Kionavaar Sex in Vault
Ending 7: Leave the Party on Day 30.
Ending 8: Reach 100 Enemies.
Ending 9: After completing God Save the Queen achievement and no girl is in LOVE with you, leave the party on day 30.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
User avatar
Skelaturi
Moderator
 
Posts: 852
Joined: Wed, 14Nov19 19:06
Location: The Netherlands, Brabant
sex: Masculine

Re: Seducing the Throne (LoP Gold)

Postby LeeAnn » Sat, 16Mar12 01:55

Thank you for the ending overview Skelaturi, it helped a lot. I just went through another playthrough, this time concentrating on Flick and Lola, and this is I assume one of the best endings. I guess the game makers really wanted to emphasize the Queen's shitty attitude, and that any ending with her would be negative. (I got all three of them in love with me, to bad that it didn't get my anything though)

Still, that doesn't explain why...

...If you just went with Lola, she had to cut off your balls. I really like Lola, I wanted to end up with her. In fact, I also like the queen... she has great boobs


so, as an overview:
Ending 1: Marry Kionavaar (flooded - bad)
Ending 2: Poison Kionavaar with Lola’s support (testicles gone - bad)
Ending 3: Poison Kionavaar and runaway with Flick. (didn't try yet)
Ending 4: Lola and Flick Forgive Each Other (just tried, amazing super good, everything is happy awesome ending)
Ending 5: Marry Kionavaar with Lola as Your Lover (in my opinion the best ending, but the game really made is seem corrupt and unfulfilling - so bad)
Ending 6: Flick and Kionavaar Sex in Vault (didn't try yet... guess it's obvious Flick didn't impress me)
Ending 7: Leave the Party on Day 30. (you get shot - bad)
Ending 8: Reach 100 Enemies. (another arrow to the chest - bad)
Ending 9: After completing God Save the Queen achievement and no girl is in LOVE with you, leave the party on day 30. (this one I didn't know about)
LeeAnn
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue, 15Aug25 18:24
sex: Masculine

Re: Seducing the Throne (LoP Gold)

Postby Skelaturi » Sat, 16Mar12 02:18

LeeAnn wrote:Thank you for the ending overview Skelaturi, it helped a lot. I just went through another playthrough, this time concentrating on Flick and Lola, and this is I assume one of the best endings. I guess the game makers really wanted to emphasize the Queen's shitty attitude, and that any ending with her would be negative. (I got all three of them in love with me, to bad that it didn't get my anything though)

Still, that doesn't explain why...

...If you just went with Lola, she had to cut off your balls. I really like Lola, I wanted to end up with her. In fact, I also like the queen... she has great boobs


so, as an overview:
Ending 1: Marry Kionavaar (flooded - bad)
Ending 2: Poison Kionavaar with Lola’s support (testicles gone - bad)
Ending 3: Poison Kionavaar and runaway with Flick. (didn't try yet)
Ending 4: Lola and Flick Forgive Each Other (just tried, amazing super good, everything is happy awesome ending)
Ending 5: Marry Kionavaar with Lola as Your Lover (in my opinion the best ending, but the game really made is seem corrupt and unfulfilling - so bad)
Ending 6: Flick and Kionavaar Sex in Vault (didn't try yet... guess it's obvious Flick didn't impress me)
Ending 7: Leave the Party on Day 30. (you get shot - bad)
Ending 8: Reach 100 Enemies. (another arrow to the chest - bad)
Ending 9: After completing God Save the Queen achievement and no girl is in LOVE with you, leave the party on day 30. (this one I didn't know about)


explanation
keep in mind Lola is a high priest, and they have their rituals. For marrying the sex addict queen, and at the same time giving up your claim to the throne, of course that goes bad. Again for lola+kio ending you marry a sex crazed queen and you marry a high priest which in their religion goes a lot about sex. If you want the more romantic endings then sorry but you have to go with Flick, i would just recommend watching the other 2 endings which have Flick involved, you'll see what i mean
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
User avatar
Skelaturi
Moderator
 
Posts: 852
Joined: Wed, 14Nov19 19:06
Location: The Netherlands, Brabant
sex: Masculine

Re: Seducing the Throne (LoP Gold)

Postby knight240991 » Sat, 16Jun04 11:15

I always get ending no. 8. Any help?
knight240991
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat, 16Jun04 04:24
sex: Masculine

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

eXTReMe Tracker